DieselbolanV2 - NTBM - MrSupps - elgenyo log

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established

BAM!

Showed up on my doorstep Friday and just as expected I am wasting no time on tracking this cycle and logging it on AM. Here are my stats:

31 y/o this Oct. 6
~175lb
5'8"

Training 5 days a week however for the practical reasons I will only record my core exercises (bench, squat, deadlift, press).

Diet 50/20/30 3000 + or - will adjust if I start to see too much body fat.

Dosage 90 pills, 30 days, 3 pills per day split evenly over the day. I've cycled Beast and TrenTFO before doing the 2 pills prior to workout routine and I wanted to try the spaced out method to see if it has beneficial/negative effects.

Support supplements will be Liv.52, fish oil, Orange Triad, green tea extract, yohimbe, CLA, Nutrapro, Myofusion and good quality H20.

PCT will consist of Unleashed and Post Cycle as well as Sustain LV. I had given some thought of using iForce's ReversitolV2 and play it by feel to see if it would be strong enough to handle the PCT alone and then default to the known "good stuff" in case it I felt I was too suppressed. In the event that all the above does not provide the expected recovery results I have Clomid, Tamoxifen and HCG on hand. Everybody should keep an emergency stash imho.

Expectations I realize that Diesel has some wet qualities to it however I will be looking to add strength and size while continuing on my slow and steady recomp. I've got that dreaded mid section fat that I have been chipping away at using a "at maintenance or slightly below" diet and lifting heavy. Obviously I will need to increase the clean calories to make the most of Diesel but if I feel like I'm adding to my belly fat I will adjust as necessary. I'm thinking modest 10lb of muscle and hopefully a little help in revealing my abs.

Daily I will update this thread with my workout thoughts and bodyweight fluxuations. Weekly you can expect standardized body pics and at the end I will compose an animated gif of the composition change over the course of the month.

Wish me luck bros!

"Constructive" criticism and good ol' Broscience is always welcome!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 177lb this morning.

Hope the distorted face doesn't creep you guys out. I'll get more creative with it as this log goes on. I just wanted to get the starting pics up before I crashed for the night.

Relaxed front

Flexed front

Flexed double bicep

Relaxed back - ok maybe a lil flexed...lol ;-)

Flexed back

Last edited:
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIIICEE!!!! Get swole!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the picture LOL.. Looks real legit.

I know you wanted to cut up a bit but you can take very good advantage of this cycle to do so too.

Hit up weighted ab exercises 2-3 times a week and your abs will get large and more pronounced on Diesel. By the time PCT comes around and you shed some water weight, they will really pop out and be larger than ever looking really good. Weighted... ab exercises.

You'll love the cycle. May it treat you well, and Subbed brah!

Kill that sh*t!!!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
there's about to be a ton of logs for everyone to follow. NTBM is flooding the forums!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm in for this buddy!

pct looks great, like that you got the post cycle/unleashed combo. now add some forma-stanozolol to the mix. bam. money

Yeah i think hitting up some abs EOD would be good. some weighted abs and make sure you get in the hanging leg raises. hanging though none of that crap where you're supported.

KTS broski :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man digging the ole pic of the bottle in a box.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck bro!! I'll be checkin on this one for sure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yea, I just ran a bottle of this, you're going to love it bro! sheet is nice, and not wet at all compared to things like dbol, test, ect.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Well technically I started dosing Sunday. I had a splitting headache all night last night and I normally don't take medicine for a headache but this one was crucial. I can't say that the Diesel caused it but I wouldn't rule it out.

Today was Chest day and call it placebo effect or maybe the enthusiasm of knowing what's to come but today I totally killed it in the gym. Veins were more noticeable in my arms and my endurance was through the roof. I had to force myself to rest between sets.

Bench press increased from 225x3 to 235x3.

I'm adding weighted ab exercises as recommended on mon/wed/fri.

I'm thinking of starting the ReversitolV2/T33 stack as well for the estrogen modulation and for whatever natural test boosting it has. I'm hoping the TT-33 will help keep the fat from accumulating since I will be cramming a **** ton of food daily. If you guys see any objections to this way of thought let me know since I'm not dead set on it.

All in all for being 48 hours into it I'm ready for the exciting road ahead!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
oh and tomorrow is leg day! Going for new squat max! Last week was 315x3. I'll work on posting a vid of my squat. I might need some expert advice in critiquing my form, especially since I'll be pushing higher each week.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you guys want more detail as to my workout routine then say so, otherwise I'm gonna keep it to the core lifts to measure my increase in strength.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You def got some wheels on ya.. Get to it bro, I wanna see results!!!!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
You def got some wheels on ya.. Get to it bro, I wanna see results!!!!
Thanks! A childhood practicing Taekwondo jumping around like a ninja blessed me with strong legs. While most guys in the gym are dreading leg day it is my strong point.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! A childhood practicing Taekwondo jumping around like a ninja blessed me with strong legs. While most guys in the gym are dreading leg day it is my strong point.
Yeh them quads are bulgin man. Wish I had quads like that

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amen to that. It might not be useful in a fight but Tae Kwon Do made me have some strong legs, flexibility, and balance.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Yessir! Came with it today with no pre workout stims. Thought I would be sluggish since I workout after a full days work but I still had plenty of gas in the tank.

Here is today's squat of 315x3. After I shot this I was able to get 325x1 and if I had spotters I would have attempted the second rep since I really don't consider one rep maxes legit. I would have gotten that on vid but the camera I borrowed from work didn't have a mem card in it so I was limited to one minute of vid.

Next week I'll get my max on there for sure.

Seriously, feel free to critique my squat. Nobody at my gym really knows **** about squatting heavy so I don't have anyone to really mentor me.

Feeling real good about this! I'm strong and it's not even the second week yet.

Last edited:
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like them deep squats bud...ASS TO GRASS!!!!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I think I need to work on going deeper. I'm just touching below parallel. I can feel the tension release in my knees so I know I'm reaching that point but when I study other squats it seems like i'm not going low enough. Maybe its just in my head...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I need to work on going deeper. I'm just touching below parallel. I can feel the tension release in my knees so I know I'm reaching that point but when I study other squats it seems like i'm not going low enough. Maybe its just in my head...
Awesome job on the Squats man!! I would say your squats look pretty deep to me, but I'm not exactly an expert on squats...I hate squats actually.lol Hell of a job bro!!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Won't be able to hit the gym today. Thunderbeach rally down here and I'll be at work all day....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow good stuff elgenyo your squats look very good. What was that 3 plates on each side?

Dude from your pics you shouldn't be scared to add some more mass. I remember you saying you didn't want to earlier. You're good bro. Just remember to hit up weighted ab exercises 2-3 times a week and your abs will grow on you thanks to Diesel.

You're quads look really good. I wasn't even surprised to see you squatting like that after seeing the pics lol.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Wow good stuff elgenyo your squats look very good. What was that 3 plates on each side?

Dude from your pics you shouldn't be scared to add some more mass. I remember you saying you didn't want to earlier. You're good bro. Just remember to hit up weighted ab exercises 2-3 times a week and your abs will grow on you thanks to Diesel.

You're quads look really good. I wasn't even surprised to see you squatting like that after seeing the pics lol.
Thx for the motivation! Yep that's 3plates on each side. Gonna try adding 10lb each week to all core lifts and see how far I get. I'm working on eating more than I had planned. Cramming clean food down the gullet is harder than it looks. It almost seems harder to clean bulk than to cut.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for the motivation! Yep that's 3plates on each side. Gonna try adding 10lb each week to all core lifts and see how far I get. I'm working on eating more than I had planned. Cramming clean food down the gullet is harder than it looks. It almost seems harder to clean bulk than to cut.
Those were legit squats for sure buddy. keep it up :D

Bro tell me about it, it's hard to eat a ****ton of clean food(same sh1t every day) gets old quick.. That's why i always have 1 cheat meal a week, or better yet cheat day. i just eat whatever i want(still get in all my protein though)... Gives me something to look forward to :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eating clean definetely isn't a cake walk. I just grill up mass amounts of food at a time. Yesterday I grilled 6 steaks, today I'm grilling 8 chicken breasts, and a couple days It might be some pork chops. I may have like a couple breasts and a steak each day added on top of all my other usual staples like eggs, tuna, natty PB, oats, rice, greens, and milk. And then I have 3 50 gram shakes a day. Its expensive to eat like that, but it meets the goal.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
The transition from cutting to clean bulking is whats got me. I'm literally about to bust open 12 hours of the day. Add to that all the water I'm drinking and that makes one unhappy dude. I work a desk job as well so it just sits in me making me sluggish. I'll adjust though!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Going for new dead lift max today. Coincidentally its 315x3 going for 325x3. I like to say I'm proportioned to where my squat and my dead lift is dead even but that may also just be in my head.

Feeling good today! Strong positive mental energy. Not using any pre workout stims anymore so I'll report back on level of intensity and endurance.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea you won't need stims at this point. The anabolics you will find to be some powerful ass stims in themselves in the gym. My muscles just kept going and going... I didn't want to leave the gym mid-way in my cycle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still take 1 scoop Jack3d pre workout, just cause I train in the morning and I'm so tired, just something to pick me up and get me moving. Working really good so far

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
325x3 deadlift like butter! Somebody slap me!

Probably not the best idea but I even ran my usual 5k I do everyweek and I had some serious endurance.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
are you dosing the diesel with food? or before?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you dosing the diesel with food? or before?
I always eat my meal, make sure it's settling fine... So wait about a half hour after your meal then pop your dose of Diesel..

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Morning dose is about 15-30 after breakfast.

Midday dose is 1 hour prior to workout.

Last dose is before bed.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
179lb on the scale. So that's +4 from the start of this log.
What day are you on? I'm on day 5 and I'm about 2lbs up.

Good squats by the way, like the videos.

Best of luck!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on? I'm on day 5 and I'm about 2lbs up.

Good squats by the way, like the videos.

Best of luck!
I started dosing on Sunday. I'm definitely not eating as much as I should for a pure bulk cycle but like I've mentioned before I am deathly afraid of adding to my midsection. It's taken me longer than most people to get where I am at today.

On another note, I was just gifted some GHRP-6 so I may coordinate this with my PCT. I don't do anything without knowing the most the internet has to offer on the subject so we'll see after I do some research and readup on the broscience.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yessir! Came with it today with no pre workout stims. Thought I would be sluggish since I workout after a full days work but I still had plenty of gas in the tank.

Here is today's squat of 315x3. After I shot this I was able to get 325x1 and if I had spotters I would have attempted the second rep since I really don't consider one rep maxes legit. I would have gotten that on vid but the camera I borrowed from work didn't have a mem card in it so I was limited to one minute of vid.

Next week I'll get my max on there for sure.

Seriously, feel free to critique my squat. Nobody at my gym really knows **** about squatting heavy so I don't have anyone to really mentor me.

Feeling real good about this! I'm strong and it's not even the second week yet.
HELL YEAH!!! 315 is solid bro! That's what im toying with right now too. Isn't great to get to the gym dragging ass and then you get your second wave of energy?? Im in this MF for sure!!! KTS:numbered:

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Push Press 155x3

Strength is going up on every exercise I have attempted. I hope this keeps up becuase I'm loving it. Got that alpha male look going on too. The "you don't exist, it's only me and the weights" type of look.

Downside is I'm noticeably bloated. I'm talking some major mid section action going on..lol. You'll see when I update my pics on Monday.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice dude. Don't worry if anything it's temporary and might be fixed by a couple things... try lowering your sodium intake... and drink lots of water. The less water you drink, the more your body will hold on to the little you put in.

Good to hear about the lifts. Love going into the gym every single day and pushing more weight than the last... feels so good.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. Don't worry if anything it's temporary and might be fixed by a couple things... try lowering your sodium intake... and drink lots of water. The less water you drink, the more your body will hold on to the little you put in.

Good to hear about the lifts. Love going into the gym every single day and pushing more weight than the last... feels so good.
YES IT DOES! I drink a lil more than a gallon of water (not including liquid in shakes or Pre/Post drinks) a day. I'll definitely adjust my sodium intake. I remember Beast doing the same thing to me and I think I'm just freaking out since I'm coming off an 8 week cut.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah it's temporary for sure and probably fixable. 1 gallon is not enough. Try for 2 and go no less than 1.5. That will flush you out nicely and keep bloat down.