DIESELBOLAN......Just what the Doctor(of Funk) ordered!!! (sponsored)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to that Needtobuildmuscle/MrSupps for giving me the opportunity to log this product and CM for selecting me to log. :D:thanks:

Now the product: Dieselbolan v2.0

90 capsules
10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

Which is a mixture of Dimethazine/mebolazine and Methoxygonadiene/Max-LMG.

Cycle & Supports:
Preloading Milk thistle(80%) 2g/day and NAC 2.4g/day since last friday

Dieselbolan: 2 caps a day for 5-6 weeks depending on how I feel with sides. May bump the dosage up to 3 caps in week 4 if ok with reps.
Fish oil: 8-10g/day
Creatine: 5-10g/day
Taurine: 5-10g/day
MSM: 4g/day
BCAA's
Multi-v
ALCAR
Will be switching out my Multi-v, Milk Thistle, and NAC for N2guard by NTBM when they run out which will be about 2 weeks from now.
I also have DHEA if lethargy becomes a problem. I am not sure how the reps feel about this. But, I am going to feel this out. I will only use if it's ok by the reps and my lethargy is unbearable. Unless someone can suggest an alternative.

Diet: Will be 300-500 above maintenance, with at least 200g protein e/d.

Training: Will be my modified version of DC training(no thigh work) With an change to high rep hypertrophy workouts near the end of the cycle and through PCT. Workout frequency will be EOD instead of the usual DC style of M/W/F.

PCT:
Toremifene: 90/60/30/20 Preloading 120mg for first 3 days
Creatine
BCAA's
Lean Xtreme: I may start this the last week of cycle, but at the least I will start the first day of PCT
And a Test Booster to be named later......

I Will report Weight gain, Strength gain and side effects....

A little about me, if you don't know me, is that I am a Dancer. I dance Mon-Sat for 6 hours a day. So it's about 4 good hours of calisthenics, That is my cardio. The calories burned are out of control sometimes. And cardio would just not work for putting on muscle. I have been lifting for about 8 years, and doing DC for about 8 months. So this is what I would consider my 2nd Blast. Plus this is my first run with a methylated compound. So my receptors are fairly fresh(only have run 1-andro & epiandrosterone). This should be a big jump as far as compound effects and strength are concerned, so I'm excited about the results! All suggestions and critiques are welcome.

Come one come all, cuz I'm about to bring the FUNK!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Before & After Pictures:

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

After

After

Pre cycle bloods:

AST 26 IU/L 0-40
ALT 46 IU/L 0-55
LH 6.5 mIU/ml 1.7-8.6
Test serum 739 ng/dl 280-800
Estradiol 22.8 pg/ml 7.6-42.6
FSH 7.9 mIU/ml 1.5-12.4

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Bloods:

AST- 19
ALT- 32
Test, Serum- 841 HIGH <--Don't know how to feel about this
LH- 5.3
FSH- 6.5
Estradiol- 24.1

These are much better than expected. I thought the liver values would be much worse.
Looks like my milk thistle and NAC did their jobs. Also, the toco 8 probably helped.

Now for the final review:

Strength: Best part of this product for me. I saw gains every workout. PERIOD. Plus I have kept most of my strength 3 weeks post PCT and feel very natural again.

Endurance: Somewhat, but I really didn't train for this. So I'm not surprised that is wasn't as noticable.

Aggression: Great aggression that wasn't too hard to handle.

Lethargy: didn't really notice this very much, which made me very happy. :D

Acne: was more apparent on the face.

Would I use this product again?? Yes. Probably would bridge into something different for a longer cycle.

Overall: A
LBM gain: at least 6 solid Lean pounds

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro.. Like the title

so a male stripper hey?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOOT!!!! This sounds like fun buddy!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Here mate!!!

Hey did I tell you I ordered not one but two turinbol muscle stacks and four bottles of derma LV in PPs sale? Should give me two cycles worth.. Won't be running for a while yet, got my SUPER SWOLE to finish off first and then decisions decisions

Anyway here for the ride bro, what you hoping for overall?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Oh this is about the first time you've tangoed with a methyl?

Ooooo you are gonna love it! Everything looks good. Time to get jacked...

Oh and no problem funky :)

Now...

Kill that sh*t!!!
I have Tangoed many times, but you're right, never with a methyl.. Thanks for the support my friend. :)
Here mate!!!

Hey did I tell you I ordered not one but two turinbol muscle stacks and four bottles of derma LV in PPs sale? Should give me two cycles worth.. Won't be running for a while yet, got my SUPER SWOLE to finish off first and then decisions decisions

Anyway here for the ride bro, what you hoping for overall?
Welcome bro! I Bet you will love those cycles.. I will be doing one similar in the spring ;) My goals for this cycle are adding as much LBM and strength as possible with minimum fat gain.
I bet you pull alot of ass dancing
Brah, You don't even know... They find it refreshing that I am secure with myself. ;) :banana:
I def wanna see how this goes:banana:
welcome dude!
Well it is time to make u a swole dancing doctor :D
Well, I think you are correct sir. Do you think 1 week loading liver support supps is enough?? 2g milk thistle & 2.4g NAC a day. Because I would like to start this journey this coming friday.
Welcome!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!! K . T. S. !!!!!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Is we gonna get pictures in this log? Besides half naked girls i mean? (those are a given)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
My Diesel brotha, I shall join you in a dance in a weeks time my friend. I'm in there like swim wear!
I know you will bro. I'll be in on that one, I wanna compare our gains..

subbed!! K . T. S. !!!!!!!!
Welcome :)
Is we gonna get pictures in this log? Besides half naked girls i mean? (those are a given)
Yes will post Pictures the day before I begin Diesel..

Btw, How dose 1cap in the am and 1cap in the pm sound? Instead of 2caps preWO.. Anyone else going to do this? Just seeing what my options are. I was told today that dimethazine's half-life is right around 12hours... since my job is physical I would prefer the am and pm dosing...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya split the doses up. I always like to start my day off right with a dose and then an hour or 2 before my workout dose again.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Should see some good growth on this cycle.

I'd be inclined to drop the creatine until PCT if you are trying to maintain a tightish physique on cycle. Besides, those are two potent steroids, so creatine isn't adding much value IMO. I am assuming that you are running mono or another type that causes some bloating; if running the HCl, it would matter in terms of bloat.

I definitely rec some bloodwork during PCT (or even intracycle) if you are running dymethazine. It is pretty harsh on the liver, more than most methyls. Then again, some people never seem to have major issues with LFTs running methyls, so take it for what it's worth.

Good luck.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
in. good luck with this run dude! can't wait to see how it goes.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"
in brother:D

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Should see some good growth on this cycle.

I'd be inclined to drop the creatine until PCT if you are trying to maintain a tightish physique on cycle. Besides, those are two potent steroids, so creatine isn't adding much value IMO. I am assuming that you are running mono or another type that causes some bloating; if running the HCl, it would matter in terms of bloat.

I definitely rec some bloodwork during PCT (or even intracycle) if you are running dymethazine. It is pretty harsh on the liver, more than most methyls. Then again, some people never seem to have major issues with LFTs running methyls, so take it for what it's worth.

Good luck.
Thank you bro, I always appreciate your input. I didn't think about the bloat with the creatine, was only thinking of making as much gains as i can. But, I may drop it. Also, I am getting blood drawn in the morning, but I don't think the tests I ordered include liver values :( Just hormone.. It was the cheapest test. I will get the liver values during PCT. Also, I have 1/2 a bottle of Toco 8 i can add in PCT and I will do just that. Thank you again.
in. good luck with this run dude! can't wait to see how it goes.
welcome my man! I start this friday and will post pictures and bloodwork hopefully thurs.
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"
in brother:D
I'm glad that I'm not the only Comic book geek around here... You and ThunderGod are just as geeky! haha Welcome bro!:D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 on splittin doses. Dosing twice a day is what you want man! Looking forward to your cycle.
As far as the creatine, I was gonna leave it out during cycle also, but I had MANY tell me to include it on cycle, so I started creatine again. I've heard it both ways, but I've heard more say use the creatine.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EVERYONE FUNK IS A CHEATER IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!! HE CHEATED THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY HE IS BEATING ME RIGHT NOW!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
KTS!

Subd
I sure will, welcome :)

x2 on splittin doses. Dosing twice a day is what you want man! Looking forward to your cycle.
As far as the creatine, I was gonna leave it out during cycle also, but I had MANY tell me to include it on cycle, so I started creatine again. I've heard it both ways, but I've heard more say use the creatine.
Well, I just realized I don't have a choice because My creatine is in mix that I concocted at TP(35%ajinomoto BCAA's, 30%creatine mono, 30%taurine, 5%ALCAR) I got 3 lbs of that stuff hoping it will last me the entire cycle :D So i'm stuck with it anyway. Time to get HYOOOGE! And Welcome :)
EVERYONE FUNK IS A CHEATER IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!! HE CHEATED THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY HE IS BEATING ME RIGHT NOW!!
Don't cry like a little girl Rocha...:sombrero:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahaha we tied up on fantasy football, even though he cheated

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the gainz bro!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funk I saw in the getting bloodwork thread that you were getting ref. bloods done, and most likely post PCT. Are you going to make that bloodword available as part of your log?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'm going to have to delay my Diesel and bridge it at the end of my cycle because of unforseen circumstances. Still watching yours though, very excited.

Epi -> Diesel for me.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I would have bridged those in reverse order(diesel->Epi) But, I'll be sure to follow whatever you do, and I wish you the best of luck.

funk I saw in the getting bloodwork thread that you were getting ref. bloods done, and most likely post PCT. Are you going to make that bloodword available as part of your log?
Yes, they will be part of this log. I am wanting to make this log as detailed as possible and also take care of my body the best I can. :)
get swole func!!!!
Nice to have you here bud!! I plan on getting more swole than ever before!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice def interested in seeing ur bloodwork.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Func..Im a slacker!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin forward to it!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Get diesel right meow!
hahaha :lol: LOVE that movie!!!
lookin forward to it!!
Well, pre-cycle pictures are up. I wish they were better quality but they're good enough. Also, pre-cycle bloods are up too. I don't know much about them except that they are all in the "normal" range. Any feedback on them are good, because ALT looks almost high and I don't really know what that means or what to do to keep it in check.....

I can't wait to get this thing underway!!! First dose Friday morning!!!!