Novadex Question!!! Please Help!!

hatt957

Awards
Have been on HRT for 1 year, was stupid and added in a little extra. When I was done about 4 months ago I took 15mg of Nolvadex for 2 weeks.

My wife just came to me and said she would like to have another child. My question is I have read something like "if a women is taking nolvadex for breast cancer she should wait 2 years after taking before trying for a child". If this is true would this mean the same for me???? I cant find anything on the male side of it, and checking also due to the short term I took??? Please advise!!!!

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
are you talking about Nolvadex or Novadex...??. those are two different things, Nolva is a SERM. and Novadex is an AI i believe.

hatt957

Awards
Sounds bad but was having tenderness in chest, one of my friends said to try these, been trying to get a hold of him to find out if it was arimidex or Novadex (the one you have to have a script for) I have some pills left and they have a/x on them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's Nolvadex...with an L.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds bad but was having tenderness in chest, one of my friends said to try these, been trying to get a hold of him to find out if it was arimidex or Novadex (the one you have to have a script for) I have some pills left and they have a/x on them.
What you need is arimadex or aromasin..

Yes, you can conceive a child just fine, the nolva wont **** with your baby lol.. Just hope you have some live sperm after all that TRT. You may have to get some HCG injections..