1st cycle Test & Deca

GreenSleeve

Awards
Forgive me if this has already been addressed but the forum can be overwhelming. I'm def not new to fitness but I am new to anabolics. About to start a cycle of test 250 and deca. I've been told to pin once a week at a 1:1 ratio (10 week cycle 1cc of each). I am fit but have a beer belly so is it wise to even do deca with my first cycle or should i have ordered a winstrol or something else. My goal is to gain 15-20 pounds and reduce body fat by about 10%. Would it be better to do test only for my first cycle? OR would i be better off changing the ratio OR doing deca only 2 weeks prior to starting the test... or vice versa. These forums have already been very helpful and I'm positive someone will just tell me I'm just taking the wrong ****. But my access is limited. Plz help me do the best with what I have.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you've been told is wrong. I'd recommend just Test E for a first cycle at 500mg/wkk for 12-14 weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enanthate. I suggest MUCH more research before taking the plunge into injectables.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
gaining 20 lbs and dropping 10% bodyfat sounds a little far fetched to be honest.

i agree that you need to do more research.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

GreenSleeve

Awards
What does your diet look like?? Training?
Currently 5 days a week

M: Legs & Glutes
T: Chest
W: Back
R: Shoulders
F: Bi's & Tri's

Abs twice a week & Cardio twice a week (running)

Diet high in white meats, grains, and proteins (5-6 small meals per day) supplemented with Liquid Protein, Aminos, Glucosamine, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, Biotin, Omegas, Vitamin D... several others I can't recall off hand.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently 5 days a week

M: Legs & Glutes
T: Chest
W: Back
R: Shoulders
F: Bi's & Tri's

Abs twice a week & Cardio twice a week (running)

Diet high in white meats, grains, and proteins (5-6 small meals per day) supplemented with Liquid Protein, Aminos, Glucosamine, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, Biotin, Omegas, Vitamin D... several others I can't recall off hand.
Eat big. Get big. That statement is far too ambiguous to give any real advice. Now, if you would have said something regarding calories and macros, then we could dissect it a lot more.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah what is your BMR??

GreenSleeve

Awards
Also, I'm 31... don't have a young man's metabolism anymore so if I do raise my caloric intake it would have to be low on cholest and trans fats.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I'm 31... don't have a young man's metabolism anymore so if I do raise my caloric intake it would have to be low on cholest and trans fats.
It should be low in trans fats regardless of age. I think you need a lot more research on diet and training before you consider taking AAS.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont buy into the whole age/metabolism thing..
I see it as an excuse for older individuals to use who have gotten fat from sitting around...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont buy into the whole age/metabolism thing..
I see it as an excuse for older individuals to use who have gotten fat from sitting around...
Thyroid and GH decline as you age. It's a fact.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thyroid and GH decline as you age. It's a fact.
Yes, is a fact.
But it is a stupid excuse.
And not everyones GH and thyroid will decline fast..

Again, tis an excuse I hear from every single overweight elder..
EXCUSES..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, is a fact.
But it is a stupid excuse.
And not everyones GH and thyroid will decline fast..

Again, tis an excuse I hear from every single overweight elder..
EXCUSES..
A fact and an excuse? How does that make any sense? The OP merely stated that he is older than most here and that he doesn't require the same amount of calories to have an increase in weight. Even from 18 to 26, I can already tell a huge difference in nutrient metabolism and assimilation. Everyone's metabolism slows down, but not at a linear or defined rate. Even a 10% reduction will cause a huge difference.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A fact and an excuse? How does that make any sense? The OP merely stated that he is older than most here and that he doesn't require the same amount of calories to have an increase in weight. Even from 18 to 26, I can already tell a huge difference in nutrient metabolism and assimilation. Everyone's metabolism slows down, but not at a linear or defined rate. Even a 10% reduction will cause a huge difference.
Where in my post did I claim the op was making an excuse???
Where in my post do I not agree with you???

I call it lack of diet and exercise when people get over weight..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where in my post did I claim the op was making an excuse???
Where in my post do I not agree with you???

I call it lack of diet and exercise when people get over weight..
Nevermind. Trying to debate with you is like arguing with a brick wall.

GreenSleeve

Awards
I don't sit around and I'm not overweight. But I'm not a nutritionist or personal trainer either. Idk my BMR, I'm just doing the best I can with a family and my own business. I'm not looking for pro builder results. Just more than I'm getting from my current supplements and others I've used in the past from muscle tech and things of that nature.

@ Rodja... I found an extensive link on Test E. Can you give me a clif note of the diff between it and Test 250?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't sit around and I'm not overweight. But I'm not a nutritionist or personal trainer either. Idk my BMR, I'm just doing the best I can with a family and my own business. I'm not looking for pro builder results. Just more than I'm getting from my current supplements and others I've used in the past from muscle tech and things of that nature.

@ Rodja... I found an extensive link on Test E. Can you give me a clif note of the diff between it and Test 250?
250 stands for the amount of test in mg per ml..

GreenSleeve

Awards
250 stands for the amount of test in mg per ml..
duh man, i'm not effing stupid

so what makes you guys smarter than my buddy who gave me the advice in the first place anyway... I'm mean, there's a lot of opinions out there... And he has had great results... he just started the same thing and added 10 pounds in 3 weeks... has 6 yrs experience.

GreenSleeve

Awards

so what makes you guys smarter than my buddy who gave me the advice in the first place anyway... I'm mean, there's a lot of opinions out there... And he has had great results... he just started the same thing and added 10 pounds in 3 weeks... has 6 yrs experience.
And this is a legitimate question so don't get butt hurt about it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Considering that the first 3 weeks are when the ester is being cleaved, he either was nowhere near his genetic potential or it was all water weight. Hell, deca takes about 5 weeks to really kick in and a test injection of 250mg/week is not much higher than a TRT dose.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgive me if this has already been addressed but the forum can be overwhelming. I'm def not new to fitness but I am new to anabolics. About to start a cycle of test 250 and deca. I've been told to pin once a week at a 1:1 ratio (10 week cycle 1cc of each). I am fit but have a beer belly so is it wise to even do deca with my first cycle or should i have ordered a winstrol or something else. My goal is to gain 15-20 pounds and reduce body fat by about 10%. Would it be better to do test only for my first cycle? OR would i be better off changing the ratio OR doing deca only 2 weeks prior to starting the test... or vice versa. These forums have already been very helpful and I'm positive someone will just tell me I'm just taking the wrong ****. But my access is limited. Plz help me do the best with what I have.
1-10 test-e 250mg twice a week.
6-10 hcgenerate 5 caps every day
5-10 provirone 50mg every day
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
12-16 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

Keep 30 2.5mg tabs of letro on hand in case a big time gyno brake out. Do not use a ai unless you have to. I am here for you from the start to the end of everything so at any time you can pm me for advice. You can pm me any time

Get the hcgenerate, forged liver support and the unleashed/post cycle pack from needtobuildmuscle.com ( discount code needto139 for 15% off)

Get the forma-stanzol from mrsupps.com (discount code Needto10 with a capital N for 10% off. )

Both stores ^^^^ give 2-3 day Priority shipping for free for all USA orders.
So there is not a problem ordering from 2 different places.

you can read my thread bro

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/160738-taking-steroids-101-a.html#post2578226

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hey, you asked a question, I answered.. You asked what is test-e compared to 250.. plane and simple, nothing!!!

There ya go smart ass...

You dont like my GD posts, just ignore..

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
GS I'm about to run test E/Deca myself, but I'm trying to bulk up. I ran only 1 cycle before and it was about 7yrs ago. it was test/dbol. Test is great base for any cycle. You should find out what kind of test you. It will matter how often it has to be injected. Make sure to get your post cycle therapy in order before you start and yes keep letro on hand in case of gyno signs. I suggest staying away from orals if you can. By injecting you put less stress on your liver.
good luck