Cutting log ft. Katanadrol, forma, need2slin, epi, gear, and n2guard

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
First let me say big thanks to NTBM for giving me the opportunity to log need2slin for them, and their awesome customer service. I ordered some other products from them for a cutting cycle after I heard I would be getting some need2slin to try out. I placed my order and got it on the third day, and every time I wrote an email I got an answer right away, so big thumbs up to the people over at NTBM.

(sorry for the novel, I didn’t mean to make it that long.)

Ohh, and I know I have a really low post count, I used to have a couple thousand way back in the day when I first joined but I guess the boards and BoBo was still around (anyone know how to get a hold of him btw) have been cleaned up since then. I am not new to this site by any means I have always been a lurker.

Secondly, this is my first cutting cycle, and I am not doing any extreme dieting or anything, I am just going to be monoitoring what I eat throughout the week and I am strict about what I eat during the week, then on the weekends I allow myself one meal a day that isnt the best choice, like today I had chinese food. I am not trying to get myself down to 5% BF or anything, I just want to cut off some of what is there.

So here is a little back story on my current situation. I was discharged from the Marine Corps May of 2009 because in 2008 I tore my rotator cuff, and I was walking through a cross-walk and was struck by a car which herniated 2 disk in my lower back, and pinched a nerve in my neck, along with some other smaller injuries.
Before any of that happened I was in good physical condition, I played club soccer until I was 18 and lifted weights pretty seriously until 21.

When the accident happened I could not do much physical activity for close to 6 months. Then months 7,8,9 when I was getting out of the Marine Corps and didn’t have a care in the world about my health I was eating fast food 2-3 times a day every day and went from a healthy athletic 165 to a fat and nasty 185 with no muscle on my body.

The last 2 months I was in the service I started doing some light cardio and lifting weights again. So I finally got out of the service and I started lifting heavy 4 days a week, but I was not doing any real cardio because my back was still messed up because I refuse to let the naval surgeons work on my back after having many friends with the same thing come out saying they have more pain than when they went in.
Around Sept of 09 I found mdrol and I decided to run a cycle and I was taking in 4k calories a day, but I was cheap and I didn’t get them the best ways I could. But the results from the mdrol were amazing; I got up to 206 (I am 5’7 btw) and was benching over 300 and feeling great. Then the cycle ended and I realized I had put no some chunk at the same time.
Well a move from California to Saint Louis and working didn’t leave me much time to lose the weight I gained and keep all of the muscle. I kept a decent amount, but the last 2 3 months I have changed my lifting style to more of a cardio style with higher reps still heavy weight on a 4 day split and I am now down to 178-182 but I lost all of my brute strength but I prefer this because at 206 simple things that involved me lifting my arms multiple times made me tired.

So my goals for this log are to keep and possible gain strength and cut off BF. I don’t care if my weight stays the same I just want to be able to SEE the results and show you guys how good of a product NTBM has realease.

Supplements I will be running are (I am running the recommended dosages, if you have a suggestion for something different that you know works better please fill me in)

Need2Slin
Katanadrol
Epi-strong
Forma-Stanzol
Gear
N2Guard

PCT-
Forma-Stanzol
I want to see if Forma works as well as the creators say, so I am going to try it along with just Guard as a standalone PCT

If I don’t see the results from it I still have nolva on hand, I am also ordering up some Erase to try out after reading gamers review, and if I don’t use it on this run I am going to keep it around for my next drol cycle, (I ordered 6 bottles when BA had the $25.00 sale) if I don’t give diesel, hella, or beast

BEFORE PICS DONT MIND THE ****TY QUALITY ALL I HAD WAS MY CELL AND DONT MIND THE REDNESS

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid cycle bro, I'm running some of the same supps. On my cut an. Have been getting great results.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you bridging the katana and epi or just running them together?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey perico, I have been checkin in on your log to see how its been going!

I am stacking them, I figured I would try it out since I have seen a lot of people saying that they think they would make a great stack. Along with the need2slin I am hoping to see some great results. I am on my way to the gym for my first workout since starting.
Its chest/tris today so I will report back when I am done.
Also I started the cycle on Friday to give everything a chance to work into my system before my first workout today.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Well Monday was my chest/tri and I did not really feel any difference in my workout but I was not expecting to since the supps have not had a chance to fully work into my system yet.

Today was Back/Bi and I can honestly say that I had a pump I have not had in a really long time! It wasn't quite the pump I got when I was running mdrol, but like I said this is still really early in my cycle/cut.
But when I got on my bike to head home I noticed that I had a soreness that you can only get from a really good workout, which again I have not had in a long time. Within an hour or two the soreness is gone which tells me that the Need2slin is working like it says it does and helping repair the muscle quickly getting the protein where it needs to be.

On a side note, I have not had morning wood in a long time, and after using the forma for 4 days I have been waking up with something you could use as a towel rack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did i hear right-you are using forma and n2guard as pct?

the n2guard should be used on cycle.

piece of advice-kata and epi stacked is a very dry cycle, up those fish oils or joints will be creaking.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
did i hear right-you are using forma and n2guard as pct?

the n2guard should be used on cycle.

piece of advice-kata and epi stacked is a very dry cycle, up those fish oils or joints will be creaking.
Sorry for any confusion, I am not running N2guard for pct it is on cycle.
I am going to try forma with the Hcgen and see how that goes, but I have Nolva on hand incase anything starts to get out of hand, and I am also considering erase.

Thanks for the heads up on the cycle being dry I will be sure to up em!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for any confusion, I am not running N2guard for pct it is on cycle.
I am going to try forma with the Hcgen and see how that goes, but I have Nolva on hand incase anything starts to get out of hand, and I am also considering erase.

Thanks for the heads up on the cycle being dry I will be sure to up em!
yup-i think you might go as high as 8 or more fish oil caps daily.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This sounds like an epic cut.
I really recommend you get clomid though..
Epi will shut you down..

HCGenerate and forma are great items though :D..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like an epic cut.
I really recommend you get clomid though..
Epi will shut you down..

HCGenerate and forma are great items though :D..
some guys don't like serm and ai together-i aint one of em. i think clomid/forma would be great together. along with the hcgenerate!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some guys don't like serm and ai together-i aint one of em. i think clomid/forma would be great together. along with the hcgenerate!!
Well those guys are just stupid lol...:thinking:

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again guys, I will try to source some clomid but having just moved from california to saint louis I don't have my old means of getting it so hopefully I can figure something out.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd, running some nice products indy! KTS :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i just realized you are from indy. geez!!!

southsider born and raised right here-garfield park area. went to the notorius manual back in the day!!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Well I stopped in the gym today just to do some abs and cardio, felt really good. Tons of energy and I felt like I could push myself a little harder than normal. Maybe it was a placebo effect but whatever it was, its working. And no matter what anyone says, when you are taking supplements you see better results partially because you are busting your ass a little harder than normal, so there is def that mental aspect to it but hey if it helps me see results I am all for it!

I am not sure if this is related to the sups but I am guess it would have to be, I was doing some leg lift pull ups and after I was done I noticed a lot more vascularity than normal. I was seeing veins I have never seen in my arms before and even my women said something about it to me.

On a side note if anyone has a really good ab routine they use if you wouldn't mind sharing it would be greatly appreciated!
Abs are one thing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try doing leg raises on bp bench. if that is too easy add some ankle weights-will absolutely kill those abs-i guaran-damn-tee it!!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Big - I'm not from indy :( born and raised in saint louis then cali for the Marines and back to saint louis for family reasons. Indepeniente was the name of my club soccer team and ill be damned if I was in indy at least 6 times a year playing. Evansville, Indy, and fort wayne

I have been doing the BP leg raises with weights or I will have a partner stand at the end and I close my eyes and do leg lifts. You do the raise part with some authority and the partner can block at whichever part of the raise they want, do a throw down, or do nothing these seem to be pretty killer so far. But if you do them make sure your eyes are close because if you can see them you tend to brace for it and that makes it less effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big - I'm not from indy :( born and raised in saint louis then cali for the Marines and back to saint louis for family reasons. Indepeniente was the name of my club soccer team and ill be damned if I was in indy at least 6 times a year playing. Evansville, Indy, and fort wayne

I have been doing the BP leg raises with weights or I will have a partner stand at the end and I close my eyes and do leg lifts. You do the raise part with some authority and the partner can block at whichever part of the raise they want, do a throw down, or do nothing these seem to be pretty killer so far. But if you do them make sure your eyes are close because if you can see them you tend to brace for it and that makes it less effective.
i grip the bars, and lower and raise. try that with 15lb ankle weights on-1st time i did that i couldn't get out of bed next day, lol. now i can do 7 sets of 10, but i am really hurting when done.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to say BIG thanks to Gamer who's 15 percent off code really saved me some money when getting all these supps,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to say BIG thanks to Gamer who's 15 percent off code really saved me some money when getting all these supps,
good man-stay cool with gamer, he can help you a lot!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from a great leg/shoulder/trap day

I just looked over my first post and realized I never really said what Kind of a workout routine I am using so I figured I would fill you in on that

Since I am working on Cutting I am doing more of a aerobic workout. I am still doing medium to heavy weight where I can only do 15, 12, and 10 reps and I am almost at failure on those reps.
10 minute warm-up
I do my first workout by itself then I take 1 min of rest move to second exercise
I do all reps 2 seconds up in a slow controlled manner and 3-5 seconds on the negative very slow and controlled.
After that I super-set my next two exercises.
i.e. Hammer curl, rows, hammer curl, rows, hammer curl, rows and I do those with no rest between.
Then I wait 1 minute and move onto my next super-set
depending on how I feel I might do one more super-set or two individual exercises
Then on monday/tuesday I finish my workout with a burnout of some sort via resistance training with a partner

followed by 20 minutes of Cardio

My split looks like this

Monday - Chest / Tri / Abs
Tuesday - Back / Bi's
Wed - Cardio / Abs
Thursday - Legs / shoulders / Traps
Friday - Full body ( 2 exercises per muscle group at lighter weight)

Today I had a good workout, woke up feeling great, ate my breakfast took my need2slin and katanadrol and applied Forma and headed to the gym

During my warm-up on the elliptical I felt my need starting to bother me so I knew this would be bad

I started off my workout with Leg presses / calf raises and during the first set my knee was really hurting so I decided to take it light on it

Leg Press (calf raises done before at the same weight for 30 reps each time)
20 x 360
15 x 450
10 x 540

Shoulder shrugs
45lbs plate
20 reps held for 3 seconds at peak for 3 sets between leg presses

shoulder raises front and side
15lbs DB x15
15lbs DB x 15
10lbs DB x 20

Military press super-set with shoulder Raises
45lbs DB x 15
55lbs DB x 12
35lbs DB x 20

Deadlift
135 x 15
185 x 12
225 x 10

BB shoulder shrugs Held for 3 seconds at peak
135 x 20
185 x 15
225 x 15

I dont remember the name of these but you take a curl bar and you do a narrow grip and raise it to your chin hold and slowly release
90lbs x 15
90lbs x 15
90lbs x 10

I feel like I am forgetting something, if I recall it I will add it later.

On a side note todays workout felt great, I had good energy which is a real surprise because I started going to the gym at 730 on thursday/friday when I normally dont even get out of bed until close to 1130 every day.
Got home and I feel only a little sore which is also difference because legs and shoulders usually leave me sore for a good 24-36 hours

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Friday was a great day, I felt no soreness from the day before which was really surprising because I have not done legs in a long long time, and I was expecting some serious hurt from it. And I know it was a good workout because when my partner got to the gym on friday he could barley walk.

I will be sure to start updating this log with my daily workouts and weights. Sorry for being poor about it so far, but its been a long week.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I like tats and I hate when people say stupid **** like " do you like tattoos?"
I usually respond with what are you talking about, thats just a big birth mark. Or I just say no, I hate tattoos, I just got them so stupid people like you would ask me if I like them.

I plan to do my other sleeve here in about 2 months, then onto the back and I then I will finish my ribs up both sides have work to be done. I also have a black and gray leg sleeve that is my tribute to my time in the Marine Corps

Monday- Chest / Tri (in no particular order)

Incline DB
55x20
70x12
75x10
85x8
40x20

BB Bench
135 x 20
185 x 15
215 x 12
235 x 10
135 x 10 Doing one full rep, one half rep counting as one rep

Tricep Kickbacks on Machine
15 x 20
20 x 15
22.5 x 12
27.5 x 10

Incline Skull Crushers
60 x 20
80 x 15
90 x 12

Cable Crossovers
22.5 x 20
27.5 x 15
27.5 x 15

Seated tricep extensions
65 x 15
72.5 x 12
80 x 10
50 x 25

DB incline Fly
45 x 15
50 x 12
55 x 10

DB Fly
35 x 20
45 x 15
50 x 15

I have to say that I am seriously impressed with the NTBM supps. I have felt fully recovered every day that I have been in the Gym. Its almost like I did not workout the day before. I have leaned out by 5lbs already and I can see it in my gut ( having problems with the lower stomach fat, I think carb cycling or something will have to be done in order to lose it.
But props to everyone at NTBM and MrSupps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
form/fura is a killer combo.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I like tats and I hate when people say stupid **** like " do you like tattoos?"
I usually respond with what are you talking about, thats just a big birth mark. Or I just say no, I hate tattoos, I just got them so stupid people like you would ask me if I like them.

I plan to do my other sleeve here in about 2 months, then onto the back and I then I will finish my ribs up both sides have work to be done. I also have a black and gray leg sleeve that is my tribute to my time in the Marine Corps

Monday- Chest / Tri (in no particular order)

Incline DB
55x20
70x12
75x10
85x8
40x20

BB Bench
135 x 20
185 x 15
215 x 12
235 x 10
135 x 10 Doing one full rep, one half rep counting as one rep

Tricep Kickbacks on Machine
15 x 20
20 x 15
22.5 x 12
27.5 x 10

Incline Skull Crushers
60 x 20
80 x 15
90 x 12

Cable Crossovers
22.5 x 20
27.5 x 15
27.5 x 15

Seated tricep extensions
65 x 15
72.5 x 12
80 x 10
50 x 25

DB incline Fly
45 x 15
50 x 12
55 x 10

DB Fly
35 x 20
45 x 15
50 x 15

I have to say that I am seriously impressed with the NTBM supps. I have felt fully recovered every day that I have been in the Gym. Its almost like I did not workout the day before. I have leaned out by 5lbs already and I can see it in my gut ( having problems with the lower stomach fat, I think carb cycling or something will have to be done in order to lose it.
But props to everyone at NTBM and MrSupps
Yeah you musta dropped quite the loot on all them tatts! Good workout bud, that's alot of volume there. You gotta pretty good bench even after doing all the incline DB work. Keep it up bro.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like the products from NTBM! :)

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you musta dropped quite the loot on all them tatts! Good workout bud, that's alot of volume there. You gotta pretty good bench even after doing all the incline DB work. Keep it up bro.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like the products from NTBM! :)
You know I honestly didn't realize how much volume I had done until I got home and started writing it all out. I also left off that I did negatives on the bench after some abs. I swear I don't realize that I am punishing my body with these products. I am in no way trying to get on NTBM's nuts or anything, I am just really impressed with the results I am seeing. No matter what I am doing I have plenty of energy to finish each set, and the strength, its quite a feeling.

and I didn't do to bad on my tats, my chest had 3 hours for outline, then two 9 hour sessions to fill it in and I only paid 300 for each 9 hour session and my arm was about the same. I think I have like 750 in my sleeve, and the work is really good compared to what I see around here. But the pics dont do them justice

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I honestly didn't realize how much volume I had done until I got home and started writing it all out. I also left off that I did negatives on the bench after some abs. I swear I don't realize that I am punishing my body with these products. I am in no way trying to get on NTBM's nuts or anything, I am just really impressed with the results I am seeing. No matter what I am doing I have plenty of energy to finish each set, and the strength, its quite a feeling.

and I didn't do to bad on my tats, my chest had 3 hours for outline, then two 9 hour sessions to fill it in and I only paid 300 for each 9 hour session and my arm was about the same. I think I have like 750 in my sleeve, and the work is really good compared to what I see around here. But the pics dont do them justice
Nice man, I'm glad you like the products :) Yeah they look pretty bad ass from what i can see of them bro

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym again today and I was amazed, never once was I unable to complete my set. I struggled and was gritting my teeth pushing as hard as I could, but with the NTBM stack behind me I was able to muscle out ever rep.

Tuesday Back / Bi

Not sure what you call these, but its like a standing lat pull down kind of
65 x 15
75 x 15
87 x 10

Hammer curls with arms at 25 degree angle
30 x 15
40 x 12
45 x 10
25 x 25

2 weird lat exercises that I cant really explain someone just showed them to me a long time ago.

21's wide grip
60 lbs
70 lbs
70lbs

Bent over rows
80 lbs
80 lbs
80 lbs

Standing Curls single hand on machine 3 seconds down, 2 second hold at peak
17.5 lbs x 15
22.5 lbs x 12
27.0 lbs x 10

I feel like I am forgetting something for my back but ohhh well.
Again I feel like a champ tonight, no soreness and I am ready for my abs and cardio tomorrow while I let the rest of my body heal

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats all you hit for bent rows? I'm sure you can do waaay more than that!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yea it was DB's sorry for not clarifying.

so for the last two weeks I have modified my diet just a little from what I was doing, which was low fat and cal intake, and I have upped my cardio, but when I stepped on the scale today I was up from 178 last friday to 188 today. I think some has to be water retention because I couldnt have gained that much in 7 days but I was a little erked out. The rest I am guessing is some muscle from the epi, because when I did my microdrol cycle I gained quick, withing 2 days I was up like 3 lbs. I am going to be a little more strict on my diet, and I have started watching carbs and fat intake big time and I am worrying about Calories last.

This Morn I hit the gym for my Legs traps and shoulders day but my lower back was killing me so I took it easy on the legs

Calves on Leg press machine for three sets
feet straight
360 x 20
Toes out
360 x 20
toes in
360 x 20

Leg press
360 x 20
400 x 15
420 x 10

Shoulder shrugs with 45lbs plates Done in between leg presses

I do a weird workout for traps, but I feel it hits every part of them very well, it ends up being a lot of reps but I have seen a huge improvement in my traps over the last 2 months since doing this routine so I see no reason to change

20 shrugs full range held for 2 seconds at peak, 3 seconds down followed by 20 shrugs half range for 3 sets these are done in continuous motion

after my final set of 20 with the 45lbs plates I grab some 25 lbs DB's and I do 40 full range reps nice and slow holding at peak for 2 seconds

Squat (My back was really bothering me on the squats so I didn't dare test it)
135 x 15
135 x 15
135 x 10

Shoulder raises on machine front and side done for 3 sets. Done Front, front, side, side with a 30 second break after completing one set
17.5 x 15
17.5 x 15
17.5 x 15

Military Press
45 x 15
55 x 12
65 x 10

DB shrugs
90 x 20
100 x 15
100 x 15

Reverse Flys DB
15 x 15
15 x 15
15 x 15

Again, I feel great tonight and I felt like a million dollars in the gym.
Tomorrow its time for my favorite day, Full body which consist of a lot of body weight exercises with weight added

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indy where you been at man!? How's everything coming out?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Still here, Friday was kind of a wash I was feeling under the weather and just went in to do some cardio and very light lifting.

Sunday I went in to do some cardio and I threw in some abs, weighted pull ups, and dips since friday was a wash.

Monday- Stepped on the scales today and I have to say I think I underestimated Epi-strong. When I looked down I had to do a double take, I weighed in at 192 today. I have not gained a lbs of fat, and I know I actually went in a little dehydrated today because of some drinking I did over the weekend. I can see in my stomach that I am losing some fat which is great, but I figured since I am gaining weight I might as well switch from my aerobic style workout to just lifting somewhat heavy again.

BENCH PRESS
135 X 20
185 X 15
225 X 10
275 X 5
135 X 10

TRICEP ROPE PULL DOWNS
65 X 10
75 X 8
80 X 6

INCLINE BENCH
135 X 15
155 X 12
185 X 10

SEATED TRICEP EXTENSIONS
75 X 10
85X 8
95 X 6

DECLINE DB BENCH
55 X 10
65 X 10
75 X 8

INCLINE SKULL CRUSHERS
60 X 10
80 X 8
80 X 6

i felt a great pump today during my workout and again, no fatigue at all during the workout.
My only real complaint had nothing to do with the supps. When I was going to do my 275 bench on the 3rd rep I got a horrible cramp in my ass, luckily my spotter reacted quickly and was able to grab the bar before I broke some ribs.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still here, Friday was kind of a wash I was feeling under the weather and just went in to do some cardio and very light lifting.

Sunday I went in to do some cardio and I threw in some abs, weighted pull ups, and dips since friday was a wash.

Monday- Stepped on the scales today and I have to say I think I underestimated Epi-strong. When I looked down I had to do a double take, I weighed in at 192 today. I have not gained a lbs of fat, and I know I actually went in a little dehydrated today because of some drinking I did over the weekend. I can see in my stomach that I am losing some fat which is great, but I figured since I am gaining weight I might as well switch from my aerobic style workout to just lifting somewhat heavy again.

BENCH PRESS
135 X 20
185 X 15
225 X 10
275 X 5
135 X 10

TRICEP ROPE PULL DOWNS
65 X 10
75 X 8
80 X 6

INCLINE BENCH
135 X 15
155 X 12
185 X 10

SEATED TRICEP EXTENSIONS
75 X 10
85X 8
95 X 6

DECLINE DB BENCH
55 X 10
65 X 10
75 X 8

INCLINE SKULL CRUSHERS
60 X 10
80 X 8
80 X 6

i felt a great pump today during my workout and again, no fatigue at all during the workout.
My only real complaint had nothing to do with the supps. When I was going to do my 275 bench on the 3rd rep I got a horrible cramp in my ass, luckily my spotter reacted quickly and was able to grab the bar before I broke some ribs.
Good stuff bro! Fukking love skull crushers and they r the best on the decline u get full ROM from those bithes!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I used to do them on the decline all the time, then a guy named Derrick Crass who was an Olympic lifter ( I think that's how you spell his name) told me to do them on an incline instead of decline something about it hitting a different part of the head of your tricep

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
So today was another one of those lazy days in the gym.
I woke up at 530 this morning to go do a patriot ride 100 miles away for Ssgt Joshua Powell of the Army who died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan and daytona triumphs are not good distance bikes.
Got back from all of that at around 430, grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed to the gym by 5 feeling tired and stiff from the ride. 200 miles on a crotch rocket is not very forgiving.

DB CURL
30LBS X 10
40LBS X 8
50LBS X 6

BENT OVER ROWS DB
95 X 10
105 X 8
115 X 6

SINGLE ARM CABLE CURL
35 X 12
42 X 10
45 X 6

ROWS WENT VERY LIGHT MY LOWER BACK WAS KILLING ME FROM THE RIDE
100 X 10
120 X 10
140 X 10

21'S / SUPER 7'S WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM
50LBS
50LBS
50LBS

CANT THINK OF THE NAME BUT ITS A STANDING LAT MOVEMENT ON A CABLE
65 X 10
75 X 8
90 X 6

HAMMER CURLS
30 X 10
40 X 10
50 X 8

Today when I stepped on the scale I was at 190, and I had not eatn really anything all day.
I did have an extreme pump in my biceps, and my veins were popping out. my partner said I was looking pretty hulked out today so I say cheers to NTBM for helping me get where I need to be.

Sorry I would log more, but I really feel like **** today, extremely tired and sore

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to do them on the decline all the time, then a guy named Derrick Crass who was an Olympic lifter ( I think that's how you spell his name) told me to do them on an incline instead of decline something about it hitting a different part of the head of your tricep
Yeah I heard something like that, try supersetting then with cgbp that's usually how I hit mine, the pump I get from that's is nuts!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Still goin

Today was a hard day to make it to the gym, some serious **** came down on me, and on top of that last night I ate something bad. So I skipped going in the morning and I hit it this afternoon.

Thursday Shoulder/trap/leg

Leg press / calves
360 x 15 calves done at some weight toes in for 10, out for 10, straight for 10
360 x 15
360 x 15

Shoulder shrugs
135 x 20
225 x 20
250 x 15

Shrugs with DB
80lbs x 15
90lbs x 12
100lbs x 10

Shoulder raises front and side
12.5 x 10
12.5 x 10
12.5 x 10

Military press db
45lbs x 10
45lbs x 10
45lbs x 10

Squats
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

I did some more shrugs, I always feel like I can't do enough and I never really feel like I hit them well enough.
I pretty much stopped doing Barbell shrugs because my right trap grew and grew and my left hasnt caught up, so I have been working on trying to even them out with no success.
So if anyone has some great trap exercises let me know.

One a side note. I felt really lean looking the last two days, I feel like I can visable see an inch or two gone of my stomach, and my arms and chest are looking more define.
I have put on 12lbs since I started the cycle and I don't see any fat gain.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try DB shrugs. I also like to do behind the back barbell shrugs, been doing them on the smith. Just load up a decent amount of weight and pull up and squeeze the sh1t outta your traps.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Friday I skipped the gym. The food poisoning that I thought was out of my system def was not so friday I spent most of the day in the gym.

Today was the first time I feel back to normal so I am going to work my ass off in the gym this week. Only a couple weeks left on this cycle so I am hoping to really kts in the gym this week.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Finally, felt 100% when I got to the gym today

One thing I noticed about todays workout was that I had a huge pump after just one or two sets of exercises and it lasted for almost 2 hours. My strength has really increased over the last 10 days, there is a big difference in how I feel when I am lifting and my ability to move whatever weight I put on the bars.

BP
155 X 20
205 X 12
225 X 10
275 X 6
135 X 20

INCLINE SKULL CRUSHERS
80 X 12
90 X 10
110 X 10

Seated rope skull crushers
70 x 10
85 x 10
95 x 10

DB FLYS
35 X 10
45 X 10
45 X 8

ROPE PULL DOWNS TRICEP
50 X 10
57 X 8
65 X 6
45 X 20

DECLINE BP
155 X 12
225 X 8
225 X 6

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, just got caught up on your log - looks pretty sick! Any chance you could mention what you're dosing the epi and katana at? I'm very curious :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Workout Logs 527
BMW4Life Workout Logs 5
MFTrainz Weight Loss 52
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 167