Trenbolone Cycle

Chest

Awards
I am very interested in a trenbolone/test cycle(first tren cycle) i have a general idea of what do do but i would like more info just so i wont screw anything up. So how much of each should be taken? For the tren what kind acetate or enanthate same for test what kind e,c,p? How long of a cycle should it be? What should be used during the cycle anti-estrogens or ai? What is the most effective pct for it? Im not starting it soon but i want to do enough research so i dont screw anything up.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in a trenbolone/test cycle(first tren cycle) i have a general idea of what do do but i would like more info just so i wont screw anything up. So how much of each should be taken? For the tren what kind acetate or enanthate same for test what kind e,c,p? How long of a cycle should it be? What should be used during the cycle anti-estrogens or ai? What is the most effective pct for it? Im not starting it soon but i want to do enough research so i dont screw anything up.
If you're going to do more research, I'll help you.

The esters you use really depend on your goals, the length of cycle you're running, and your experience with pinning. For cutting, tren ace with test prop make a good combo as they are faster acting esters, but you will have to pin more frequently. On the other hand, test e and tren e can take a lot longer time to kick in, and you would opt for a longer time on cycle.

As far as controlling estrogen you can use Arimidex, Letrozole, or even some OTC AIs or mild anabolics such as Erase (natty ingredients) or Formastanzol (topical formestane with added goodies). The formastanzol will actually counteract not only estrogen but prolactin, so it is good to run for both tren and test.

For PCT you want to stay away from Nolva as it increases estrogen to a certain degree, thus raising your chances for prolactin sides from the tren.

For tren, you can use caber or prami, but look into both drugs for side effects and dosing. I would honestly buy some to keep in case you need it, but run OTC support, which will have less sides.

Cycle length can be as short as 10 if you're using the short esters, but I would personally run 12-16 weeks, depending on your goals. The longer you're on, however, the more suppressive your cycle will be. To ease the transition from shutdown to functioning HPTA, you may use hcg dosed 2 times a week, or NTBM's HCGenerate, a test booster that is proven to stimulate leydig cells (will promote LH production at the beginning of PCT)

Chest

Awards
Thanks bro. What i was thinking or runnig was a 12 weeks test 10 weeks tren. Still have decided which esters yet. Also when on cycle i have heard to take prami. can that be used for both during the cycle and pct?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. What i was thinking or runnig was a 12 weeks test 10 weeks tren. Still have decided which esters yet. Also when on cycle i have heard to take prami. can that be used for both during the cycle and pct?
Well prami will work for tren, but caber and prami both have their own set of side effects. You may possibly need an AI for test to combat bloat. Some are more prone then others, etc.

I am actually running a little bit of a longer cycle.. 16 weeks total, the first 8 being 500mg wk test e, then adding in tren ace at 50mg ed wk 9-16... And Im using PES's erase for an AI during the first 8 weeks, and then I will be using Formastanzol throughout the tren part, and PCT. I am trying to stay away from Adex, Letro, Prami and caber as theyre harsher.

What are your goals? You looking to bulk up? Or lose some fat? I mean if you're bulking I'd run the cycle 15 on the test and 10 on the tren and run enanthate on both... jmo tho, other people should be chiming in soon ;)

Chest

Awards
Im looking to bulk brother. Ive run test e before and loved it so ill run that. Do you think i should run tren ace in case sides occur? How does this look 15 weeks test e and 12 weeks tren a? Also is the Formastanzol a otc product?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im looking to bulk brother. Ive run test e before and loved it so ill run that. Do you think i should run tren ace in case sides occur? How does this look 15 weeks test e and 12 weeks tren a? Also is the Formastanzol a otc product?
I am personally running tren ace because I have heard time and time again that sides are more manageable with ace then enan. I will be pinning ed just to keep my hormone levels stable throughout the run. If i see no sides within the first couple of weeks, I may up the dose.

And yes, Forma is one of the newer Mr Supps products. It's very versatile and can be used as a standalone, stacked on cycle as an AI (AND progestin support) as well as a PCT supplement. You can control the dosage by adjusting the amount of pumps you apply daily. The stuff dries up fast, and the smell is not offensive, but very refreshing imo. Also, at 10 pumps a day, it will last you 60 doses.

You can find it on mrsupps.com, which is the site where you will find our other hormonal products. Needto10 is a discount code for 10% off, which you can use on top of any sales price and free shipping.

if you have any other questions, you can pm me or just bump this if you'd like. there is a log on formastanzol floating around here somewhere... Formestane is not new in any way, but Needto felt the need to add in some other ingredients to improve not only the bioavailability but the effectiveness of the product.

Chest

Awards
Last thing man do you think the pes erase and the forma are as effective as black market products?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Last thing man do you think the pes erase and the forma are as effective as black market products?
Well the "black market" products are really just pharmaceutical compounds made for estrogen control (not steroid related) and I believe prami is used to treat Parkinsons?

Formastanzol, or FORMESTANE has been proven to show anabolic activity and it does lower estrogen. It would be effective. It was also brought to my attention that prolactin sides generally occur when your estrogen is high anyway, so if you are covering that route, then prolactin sides should be minimal. Now if you saw above, I did state i have the real deal meds ready in case I need them, but I'd rather use something milder and only break them out if im in a bad spot..

I do have faith in my man Nathan's products though, it's the reason I accepted a position as a rep. He backs any product that he introduces into the market, and many people have had success with other formestane products.

I also believe that Erase is a top notch company, and their ingredient profile looks promising enough to do the job that adex and letro do, as far as estrogen control.

aquanut27

Awards
Anybody have anything else?
I have one. Im 6'1" 244, my buddy talked me into trying tren for the first time. Im totally new at this game and for give me if these are stupid questions.. I am finishing a 5 week cycle and I like the gains. Do I need to worry about PCT in order to keep them and if so what do you suggest. Try to keep it to rocky terms if possible as I said I am new to the game..

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
firts cycle i rec trenACE as soem peolel get sides VERY harsh from tren and with trenA it will be out of system faster if tyou need to stop.

somthing id rec for first timer to tren:
trenA 75mg eod wk1-8
testcyp 500mg ew wk1-10

Chest

Awards
What gains would you expect to see out of a 10 week cycle like that

aquanut27

Awards
Im on wk 5 with tren ace and I really dont know what to expect but I know I have gained and I feel stronger.. Open for suggestions Ive seen mixed suggestions on here and really good info, now tryin to pick and choose whats best for me