An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...

Hello friends, welcome to my new log! My old thread was closed because I asked a question about a bulk product sold at an overseas website that Nutra Planet doesn't sell, and although I had no infractions at the time, I was given a warning and then an hour later the thread was closed and my latest/greatest current update was deleted.

Let's try this again... shall we? Its going to be a GREAT rest of the year, and 2011 - now that this Journal isn't specific to any product(s) or goal, I can detail all of my athletic endeavors and report back in full objective detail for the benefit of the readership! Please follow along with me, and have fun! :)

(BELOW: Extracted from Previous Journal - Outlining Future Plans)

------------------------------------------

I am a visual person, and feel the need to always document my plans or goals in order to get a firm grasp of the logistics of it all - I did so a few moments ago outlining my entire 2010-2011 PCT, Cycle, and Contest Preparatory Details. I am committed to continuing this Journal far beyond its initial purpose, and using it to chronicle all efforts and experiences as the future presents itself in a succession of today.!

Oct 1st - Dec 1st = End Current Cycle/Begin PCT (Compounds outlined above)
Dec 2 - Dec 31st = Bridge to Cycle w/ DAA (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
Jan 1 - March 31 = Winter Bulk Cycle (Compounds to be elucidated later)
April 1 - May 31st = PCT
June 1 - June 30th = Bridge to Cycle (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
July 1 - Contest(s) or Mr. Olympia = 2011 Pre Contest Protocol (Compounds to be elucidated later)

------------------------------------------

I look forward to starting anew here, and with hopefully an expanded and engaged active audience. I fully commit to being honest, forthright in my feedback, and to offer total disclosure where my cycles, nutrition, and other various topics are concerned. You can always turn to the Outstanding Journal for entertainment, discussion, and friendly discourse ;)

Regards,

Outstanding

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im following along brother

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I am currently winding down a comprehensive Summer Recomp Cycle that was more anabolic actualization than a Recomp - but it was and continues to be successful and enjoyable. This week, with the increase in dosages of both Slin Sane and ROGUE, I have felt an entire body pump that I can't compare to anything previously experienced - aside from the day(s) following a competition when glycogen super saturation is off the charts.

I will be finalizing the proceeding three weeks with Superdrol + M1T, and of course an entire collective of liver support supplements and followed by a regimented PCT in the form of the following:

PCT Plans v3
- Clomid @ 50mg/ED (Testes/LH recuperation/signaling) 6 weeks
- Nolvadex @ 20mg/ED 6 weeks
- Ecdy @ 1g/day
- 5,7 Methoxy @ 1g/day
- ACA (Arachiodonic Acid) @ 1g/day (if I can locate the raws)
- Genomyx Protocol @ 2 scoops/day to sensitize receptors

Welcome back once again to my Journal - let's make it great together!

Current Concerns/Questions:
- Mitigating Water Retention/Bloat/Lower Back Pumps as the M1T is introduced
- Expediting TSH Level Recovery and Normalization/Optimization
- Contemplating the possibility of injectable 20-BetaEcdy and/or 5,7 Methoxy

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oustanding,

You seem to have a problem reading the rules. You've been told 3 times (3 infractions within 31 days) to read them and you seem to ignore them.

Bulk Nutrition is not an overseas website. Its a main competitor to Nutraplanet and the rules clearly state no posting retailer links. Whether you agree with the reasoning or not I simply don't care.

If you want to ignore the rules or simply not care, then I will simply not care about whether you stay here or not. THis is your last chance. I suggest you read them and follow them.

One more thing, if you are using PH's that have been banned here in the US then your log doesn't belong here. It belongs in the Cycle Info section.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Oustanding,

You seem to have a problem reading the rules. You've been told 3 times (3 infractions within 31 days) to read them and you seem to ignore them.

Bulk Nutrition is not an overseas website. Its a main competitor to Nutraplanet and the rules clearly state no posting retailer links. Whether you agree with the reasoning or not I simply don't care.

If you want to ignore the rules or simply not care, then I will simply not care about whether you stay here or not. THis is your last chance. I suggest you read them and follow them.

One more thing, if you are using PH's that have been banned here in the US then your log doesn't belong here. It belongs in the Cycle Info section.
Hi, I like your TV character :)

My infractions occurred evenly and did not overlap since my join date - but it is what it is. I can say honestly that although admittedly against forum rules, none of my accidental infractions were done purposefully or maliciously; and every time I tried to reply and apologize stating I was truly sorry and it was simply an oversight.

I wasn't aware the UK Bulk Nutrition site was directly related to or owned by the US version, which I had linked to regarding Arachiodonic Acid - I should err on the side of caution and not post any links I suppose.

At any rate, I enjoy your forum and hope its transparent that my sporadic infractions were only made in attempts to derive knowledge and help members in the process.

Have a great evening,

Outstanding

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I like your TV character :)

My infractions occurred evenly and did not overlap since my join date - but it is what it is. I can say honestly that although admittedly against forum rules, none of my accidental infractions were done purposefully or maliciously; and every time I tried to reply and apologize stating I was truly sorry and it was simply an oversight.
It doesn't matter when they occurred. Its 3 in 31 days. If it was 30 days you would be gone automatically.

I wasn't aware the UK Bulk Nutrition site was directly related to or owned by the US version, which I had linked to regarding Arachiodonic Acid - I should err on the side of caution and not post any links I suppose.
It doesn't matter. Rules state NO links. You seem to think there are exceptions. There aren't.

At any rate, I enjoy your forum and hope its transparent that my sporadic infractions were only made in attempts to derive knowledge and help members in the process.

Have a great evening,

Outstanding
Thank you. All you have to do to continue enjoying them is follow the rules. Its pretty simple.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that the formalities are over, lets see what you got, outstanding.:sombrero:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
bah humbug, who likes rules?

lol..............

wheres the log/review on need2slin i sent you Outstanding? Genomyx got you on gag order or what?
I will pay shipping to send it back.

Let someone else use it and share it to the world.

fock

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
bah humbug, who likes rules?

lol..............

wheres the log/review on need2slin i sent you Outstanding? Genomyx got you on gag order or what?
I will pay shipping to send it back.

Let someone else use it and share it to the world.

fock
I did, mentioned it twice, detailed. Gag order, haha - no I don't wear a leash. It was/is a great product; you offered to send it to me no strings attached unsolicited via PM a while back. I have the PMs, please don't disrespect me in my log, I held up to my end, we never discussed a detailed log of any sort. I am saying all this very straight forward in hopes we can move forward and still be friendly and fair with each other. Have a nice night.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
now that the formalities are over, lets see what you got, outstanding.:sombrero:
Yes sir! I'm all about it my friend... and it wouldn't be a log without YOU here! See you around :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! I'm all about it my friend... and it wouldn't be a log without YOU here! See you around :)
just like the old motown group the spinners 'i'll be around'.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so I think what I picked out of this was that you're running 3 weeks of SD stacked with M1T and following it up with a 6 week PCT... my question is why do a cycle where the ridiculous level of toxicity necessitates such a short duration that not much muscle can actually be accrued?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
so I think what I picked out of this was that you're running 3 weeks of SD stacked with M1T and following it up with a 6 week PCT... my question is why do a cycle where the ridiculous level of toxicity necessitates such a short duration that not much muscle can actually be accrued?
I actually ran eight weeks of Superdrol and will be adding in M1T the final two weeks, and dosed Testosterone Enanthate @ 800mg/week with Tren-Acetate @600mg/week over the duration as well.

I will extend or amend my planned PCT as my blood work is reviewed with my physician; these types of protocols and time frames have been prescribed to me by an IFBB professional bodybuilder I have known personally for many years. This marks the second type cycle I have undergone similar in structure during the previous three years - and my hormonal balance and overall state of health is not only superb but frustrates my doctor to no end as they have been led to believe AAS compounds are irreversibly dangerous and on par with purposeful injections of poison.

I am also not a recreational bodybuilder, I have been/am sponsored by major nutraceutical companies, competed many times at the state level, have youth on my side, and never under any extenuating circumstances put anything into my body that hasn't been exhaustively and immeasurably studied, scrutinized, and accompanied by an entire cadre of support aids and liver cleansers. All of this is also founded in the fact I have never engaged in back-to-back cycles of any type (i.e. AAS or Pro Hormone) over the years, and am only envisioning this upcoming 2010-2011 Season as a slight shift in dynamic because I have my eyes set on some ambitions coupled with another assault on the NPC stages at an even higher level.

My overarching anabolic construct is not only mild by comparative perspective after speaking in confidence with accomplished and professional athletes, but it is also designed to be a guerrilla type chemical enhancement that never exceeds 12 weeks of aggregate administration, whereas many other aspiring athletes will simply slide any and every needle they can into their body in an ongoing and irresponsible basis rooted in mindless vanity and a deep desire to attain success quickly and maintain their status as a meat head in order to feel a sense of temporary and baseless pride.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just got my GHRP-6 in hand... going to reconstitute it now; then heading off to curl and press my arms into sweet submission. I will report back here dutifully tomorrow in detail, and also explain some more of my tentative plans for the remainder of the Summer and Fall.

Hope everyone has been excellent! Nutrition and training have both been on point lately, or for the past three months actually, minus a cheat meal here and there. What a cycle it turned out to be; my army of Clomid bottles are also standing at attention for the first week of October when they'll be enacted into service.

-O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, the manager is OOTB (out of the building). He actually woke me up from my daze, thankfully, I am half asleep sitting at my desk.

Just completed my first injection at work... kind of have to adapt when taking GHRP, necessitated by the multiple daily dosages needed to maintain growth hormone output. I packed the insulin syringe on ice with my lunch, and even if someone did happen to see me entire the restroom, they have a bio-hazard container for sharps in there anyway, its a large building with many employees, some of which are diabetic.

The GHRP has me almost instantaneously wanting to lay my head on my desk and dream of ice cream cones and cheeseburgers. I've been injecting into my forearms, just started the protocol yesterday, and simply rotate forearms as each 3x/day time arrives. The 29-30g needles cause no pain or bruising, and since its water based there is no danger of repetitive localized injections or building up a depot.

The training sessions continue to rock steady, and although I'm still not sleeping properly, my energy levels aside from post-injection of GHRP (and having no carbohydrates for over an hour and a half on EACH side of the administration) are very high and enjoyable. I've exhausted my supply of M-Drol, and am switching over to a couple bottles of D-Zine I still had in the closet until everything comes to a halt on October 1st - when PCT begins.

I've kept Slin Sane in my desk at work for some time now, and I've started dosing 1 cap prior to every at-work meal, comprised of carbohydrates or not, and it has me feeling excellent all day long. I don't know if I can explain it accurately, its not anything compared to the intra-training muscle volumization, but it creates this fullness across my entire physique that is UNDOUBTEDLY different than before I stumbled across this supplemental jewel. Its as if my muscles are constantly primed, ready to be flexed, nourished in nutrients and pressing ever so slightly against the skin.

Looks like I'll have enough Alpha T2 AND Recompadrol to get me through Las Vegas; a good thing, since the buffets will be calling my name - not to mention a Fuddruckers right in the hotel! Mmmmm, buffalo burgers.

How's everyone else doing? :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
u don't get tabs?
Oh no sir... my supplier is a long time personal friend who has steadily supplied me with unmatched ancillaries and research chemicals over many years. I've run through the gauntlet of distributors, and never tried anything like his assortment of items. They are all liquid vials, I use an oral dosing dropper, or sometimes the oral syringe that comes with VPX products.

Lets see some pics!!!
5,000 never happened :(

However - I am being considered to log PA's new DAA offering when it is released, which will mean I will have blood work done and will post pictures as an obligatory term of the agreement. I was planning on running DAA anyway, as mentioned many times in my previous journal, and basing my 'bridges' off this compound as well - not to mention Genomyx makes nothing along these lines - so its a win/win for all involved! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i though pa already had a daa product out???

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i though pa already had a daa product out???
He's adding an amino acid to it which he found profoundly increases the entire response to the active compound. There was a great write up expanding on his research in this month's MD; its 'version 2' because of this inclusion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He's adding an amino acid to it which he found profoundly increases the entire response to the active compound. There was a great write up expanding on his research in this month's MD; its 'version 2' because of this inclusion.
leave it to pa, always tweaking!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
As the weeks comes to a close, I was happy to receive my package yesterday (M1T), and took my first dose prior to training shoulders. I ended up severely pinching my neck during the first exercise (shoulder presses) but soldiered on through the entire workout despite the pain. I still feel the pressure and pinch in my lower neck if I lift my head up too far, so I have to keep ti at a certain angle/position; and of course I am trying at all costs to avoid NSAIDs due to their anti-anabolic activity.

I have decided not to carry-on or send my GHRP to myself during my vacation for the Mr. Olympia, and simply pick up where I left off when I return home and begin my PCT (where they'll be put to best use anyway in order to hold onto the newly realized mass).

I do want to mention that I have increased my Rogue intake daily, and my hunger and muscle fullness have both increased exponentially. I am not dosing Slin Sane prior to EVERY meal without exception, and the combined effects are amazing.

As I finish up some work/research assignments I'm conducting, I'll begin typing away my envisioned cycle constructs for the coming end-of-year and 2011 contest preparations!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As the weeks comes to a close, I was happy to receive my package via Air Mail yesterday (M1T), and took my first dose prior to training shoulders. I ended up severely pinching my neck during the first exercise (shoulder presses) but soldiered on through the entire workout despite the pain. I still feel the pressure and pinch in my lower neck if I lift my head up too far, so I have to keep ti at a certain angle/position; and of course I am trying at all costs to avoid NSAIDs due to their anti-anabolic activity.

I have decided not to carry-on or send my GHRP to myself during my vacation for the Mr. Olympia, and simply pick up where I left off when I return home and begin my PCT (where they'll be put to best use anyway in order to hold onto the newly realizes mass).

I do want to mention that I have increased my Rogue intake daily, and my hunger and muscle fullness have both increased exponentially. I am not dosing Slin Sane prior to EVERY meal without exception, and the combined effects are amazing.

As I finish up some work/research assignments I'm conducting, I'll begin typing away my envisioned cycle constructs for the coming end-of-year and 2011 contest preparations!
probably best.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here to watch the year unfold.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Here to watch the year unfold.
Thanks a lot, and welcome! I will do two things primarily: 1) Make sure to concentrate on not posting anything inadvertently that will get me banned/infraction, 2) Being completely open/honest about all things involving my endeavoring to grow and improve

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure about #1,but I can definitely put money on #2. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
An illustrated circle of life for me so far on Anabolic Minds...

:type:

:rant:

:(
well, even though i really don't want to see you get in trouble-i hope you don't change. your posts are both informative and entertaining-very refreshing combination, imo.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im in to see a crazy amount of toxicity, and a good friend, subadubdubbed.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im in to see a crazy amount of toxicity, and a good friend, subadubdubbed.
Yabadabadoo! ;)

YOU my friend, are MORE than welcome. Oh, and don't believe the rumors... there's no such thing as toxicity. Wait, where's Need 2 Guard when I need it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yabadabadoo! ;)

YOU my friend, are MORE than welcome. Oh, and don't believe the rumors... there's no such thing as toxicity. Wait, where's Need 2 Guard when I need it?
hint
hint

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh hey buddy just so you know if youre running need2guard the actual dose is 7 a day.. hence the 210 pills per bottle. ;)

subbed

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
oh hey buddy just so you know if youre running need2guard the actual dose is 7 a day.. hence the 210 pills per bottle. ;)

subbed
You're just now subbing? I'm kickin' you outta here!!!! :rant:

WAIT... so in month's like February, its like getting FREE liver protection the following month!! :sleepy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're just now subbing? I'm kickin' you outta here!!!! :rant:

WAIT... so in month's like February, its like getting FREE liver protection the following month!! :sleepy:
again:
hint
hint

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I hope the fun hasnt stopped already.
Monday my cycle ends... but no need to fret - with my planned PCT and Bridge (pun intended) along with my upcoming 2011 plans and competition outings, the 'fun' is FAR from over!

:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Monday my cycle ends... but no need to fret - with my planned PCT and Bridge (pun intended) along with my upcoming 2011 plans and competition outings, the 'fun' is FAR from over!

:)
bridge???

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subadubdub.

nice log buddy, very informative & detailed. sorry i've missed out, but did read all :)
SD for 8 weeks hey buddy. wooooohoooo! how's the m1t treating you?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thats what Im talking about! I plan on getting 2 more bottles for my off cycle time :1244:
NICE - enjoy and keep us updated. Make sure you use one of the discount codes :)

subadubdub.

nice log buddy, very informative & detailed. sorry i've missed out, but did read all :)
SD for 8 weeks hey buddy. wooooohoooo! how's the m1t treating you?
Very well - I missed this feeling of hyper muscle fullness, haven't used M1T in years, since it was first released while I was in college.

Hello there
Why hello to you sir

looks impressive-price is decent too!
Absolutely, plus once you factor in the FREE shipping and one of the 15% discount codes floating around its amazing.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
not sure how late i am, but i had no idead about this so you knowww

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Well I only trained twice this past week, and I am going to try to get one last session in early tomorrow on Monday since my flight leaves EARLY on Tuesday for Las Vegas! :)

The detail and constant updates and feedback will follow after the Mr. Olympia vacation when my PCT kicks in... but I can say this cycle is ending with a BIG exclamation point, as the M1T has been giving me muscle fullness I can barely describe with words.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
not sure how late i am, but i had no idead about this so you knowww
We're just getting started! My cycle is coming to an end, so I'll be diving into PCT and then a short bridge, and as Jay Z would say "On to the next one!"

My planned 2010-2011 Schedule is listed above outlining my contest plans and cycle details.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
bring it back, now double your money and make a stack im ....
remiiiiixxxxx