Another SD cycle....

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 24, and have been working out since high school, but I've been going at it hard for the last two years or so. I'm getting everything together for an SD cycle coming up in a few weeks, and I just wanted to make sure I've got everything to make this one as safe and worthwhile as possible. I've been researching SD and H-drol for about a year. I did a H-drol cycle about six months ago with pretty good results (kept about 10lbs). I know there are tons of pct threads on here for SD, but I figured I'd give the experts something to do on a weeknight. Anyways, this is what I've got so far:

Weeks 1-2: Preload Cycle Assist, RYR w/ CoQ10, Taurine, Celery Seed
Week 3: 10mg SD, supporting supps
Week 4: 10mg SD (may bump up to 20mg), supporting supps
Weeks 5-6: 20mg SD, supporting supps
Week 7: 30mg Nolva, PCT Assist, supporting supps
Weeks 8-9: 20mg Nolva, PCT Assist, supporting supps
Week 10: 10mg Nolva, PCT Assist, supporting supps

I think this is a pretty standard cycle, but I recently came across a few old threads about delayed gyno from using Nolva after SD. I'm not freaked out or anything, it's going down either way, I just wanted to limit as many sides as I can. If anyone has any suggestions for adding or subtracting items from this cycle I'd appreciate it. Money isn't an issue. I'm willing to sacrifice a little to save from getting b*tch tits.
Thanks,
Nick

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Might as well add in the fourth week. You have the supps/supports might as well make the most of it yea? 20/20/30/30

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Might as well add in the fourth week. You have the supps/supports might as well make the most of it yea? 20/20/30/30
xFRACTION he has 4 weeks,it is under 5-6 weeks on lay out at 20mgs.

right now he has it 10/10/20/20 he can up it he is not getting any bad sides.

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Thanks for the replies. One more question though. I emailed **-* about the concentration of their liquid tamox, and the said it's a "true 20mg/ml" but according to all the posts I've read, the liquid nolva isn't compensated for the amount of citrate contained in in each ml. Anyone know the real concentration of ar-r's tamox? (aka the amount of actual tamoxifen)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. One more question though. I emailed ar-r about the concentration of their liquid tamox, and the said it's a "true 20mg/ml" but according to all the posts I've read, the liquid nolva isn't compensated for the amount of citrate contained in in each ml. Anyone know the real concentration of ar-r's tamox? (aka the amount of actual tamoxifen)
you might want to edit out the name of were you are getting it is against board rules.If it is true 20 then it is 20mgs per ml,i think with the cit. it is something like 37.4mgs per ml.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really recommend 20/20/30/30.. IMO.. No sides, and I ran it like that..
All I took was 10g fish oil ED
1g H. Berry ED...
10 grams creatine
1-2 gallons water per day.
Unless you are like over 35 CoQ10 is blahhhhhh...

BP stayed really good considering I was on superdrol..

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Thanks for the input gamer. I was considering upping the dosage in the third and fourth week, but I want to see how my body reacts to the 10 and 20mg dosages first. It's only my second cycle, and the first was H-drol so I want to take it easy at first to make sure I don't get any major sides.

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
I really recommend 20/20/30/30.. IMO.. No sides, and I ran it like that..
All I took was 10g fish oil ED
1g H. Berry ED...
10 grams creatine
1-2 gallons water per day.
Unless you are like over 35 CoQ10 is blahhhhhh...

BP stayed really good considering I was on superdrol..

Hey I just read another post you made saying that you made 0 gains on sd. Did you do multiple cycles of it or what?

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Well hopefully I didn't get a bunk batch. I bought it about two months ago so I think it should be fine.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
xFRACTION he has 4 weeks,it is under 5-6 weeks on lay out at 20mgs.

right now he has it 10/10/20/20 he can up it he is not getting any bad sides.
Lol idk how i missed that, sorry. IMO less than 20mgs is a waste but its your body and your dollar

bbraves7

bbraves7

Awards
Lol idk how i missed that, sorry. IMO less than 20mgs is a waste but its your body and your dollar
Thanks for the reply. The first and second week are just to start. I'll probably up it to 20mg sooner than week 3 depending on how it's going.