P-Stanz + P-Mag stack for clean bulk.

Flash Jordan

Awards
Hi All,
I am a long time lurker, first time poster on this board. I have been cutting using EC recently. I'll be starting another cycle of that in a week or so with a view to stay on it a further 3 weeks. Once this is over I am going to be getting straight on with bulking diet and am considering the following PH combo, as I already have some p-stanz.

I've based it on what i've seen from other similar posts, though I couldn't find anything specific on p-mag+p-stanz.

I'm interested to know, will the Nolvadex + CEL PCT Support be sufficient for after this stacked cycle?

And what about the dosage of the PHs, I have been looking at using the basic amounts since I am stacking, I know some people go up to 200 and 125 on the p-stanz and p-mag respectively.

I also have some Saw palmetto at home. Will that be necessary alongside the Cycle Assist.

CEL Cycle Assist
Wk0 - Wk4 8caps

CEL P-Stanz
Wk1 50mg
Wk2 100mg
Wk3 150mg
Wk4 150mg

CEL P-Mag
Wk1 50mg
Wk2-Wk4 75mg

Nolvadex
Wk5 30mg
Wk6-Wk7 20mg
Wk8 10mg

CEL PCT Assist
Wk5-Wk8 4caps

.. Sorry, alot of questions for a first post. But any suggestions or critisism welcome.

Cheers.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can, extend to six weeks. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is more than enough for this cycle.

Flash Jordan

Awards
Hi RickRock, thanks for the quick reply. So just Nolva on its own would be enough after this. Would I not need some kind of test boost aswell?
To save buying doubles of everything I think I can take it as far as 5 weeks. In this case, is 4 weeks of PCT still acceptable?

Thanks again.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to add in a test booster, you can in week 3 of PCT. Nolva for 4 weeks should be fine to return your natural test production. 5 weeks at your said dosage would be good for cycle also. Good luck with the cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Looks good if you makes the suggested changes. You could dose the p stanz higher too.

Flash Jordan

Awards
Hey again, Thanks for your replies.

Last question :)

Will I need to pre-load the Cycle Assist before p-stanz+p-mag? I read alot of conflicting stuff on this. This would be the difference between buying one bottle or two. Not that i'm hard up, but I want to limit unnecessary purchases ;)

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Hey again, Thanks for your replies.

Last question :)

Will I need to pre-load the Cycle Assist before p-stanz+p-mag? I read alot of conflicting stuff on this. This would be the difference between buying one bottle or two. Not that i'm hard up, but I want to limit unnecessary purchases ;)
From what I've read its mostly one of those "safe than sorry" ideas...

Try to pre-load it at least a week maybe even at 4 or 6 caps a day if you're short on cash.

Flash Jordan

Awards
Just necroing my own thread to ask some on cycle questions :)

In the end I decided to go with.
P-Mag 50 75 75 75 100
P-Stanz 100 100 150 150 150

I'm on the second day of my cycle, after preloading CA for 2 weeks as reccomended.
I have plenty of Nolva to cover any unforseen problems, and also standard PCT.

I'm in the process of buying in the 'optional' PCT supps.

I think I might want to run a test boost mid-PCT to speed up recovery, I've always thought Tribulus based products were good for this but would like to know what common favourites are for the same use? I don't often see much about Trib on these forums.

Also, the tuned sports bible, aswell as fellow forum-goes reccomend Lean X-treme as a Cortisol control. I beleive I would benefit from running something like this regardless of being on cycle. I carry most of my bodyfat abdominally and on my chest (I have quite lean arms, legs, shoulders in comparison). And I am told that this is a factor of excess cortisol(?) but what are the board reccomendations?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run it 6 wks and up the dose of p stanz. Take HCGenerate instead of pct assist. Also
Get some supress c for cortisol control. Start taking that in wk 3 of pct and run it til it's gone

bNugs

Awards
im about to start week 3 of my pstanz cycle at 150/250/300/300/300.....i am already wishing i got another bottle so i could dose it higher and for another week. the only thing i noticed from 150mgs was my muscles seemed harder. Also, im going to be using suppress c in pct also

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I agree since P stanz is Orastan A (basically Oral Winstrol). You definitely need to be dosing around 300.

Flash Jordan

Awards
Sweet, I'll be trying the CEL Suppress C for sure, I just read up on it and it sounds like a solid product.

Not so much feedback on the Test boost part though? Is it a good idea, will it feck with my natrual recovery while on Nolva? My understanding was that Nolva doesnt really affect estrogen/test production, just the estro receptors in the tits. Would supplementing a booster speed recovery, or just put me 'out of whack' again?

Loving the P-mag so far!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Really bro, get the HCGenerate, its the real deal next to s SERM. And its legal so its not hard to get.

Im going to run the p stanz at 250 but it will be stacked with PP Androhard & Dermacrine so its a little differnet for me. But I think your stuff looks stright now.

Flash Jordan

Awards
I've looked and cannot find HCGenerate anywhere other than n2bm. Am I tripping or is it not onsale in the UK? With my previous experiences of ordering supps from the states, I doubt I'd see it intime for PCT if I ordered now. Are there any alternatives that are rated?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCgenerate has a higher price tag b/c it's basically the equivalent of buying two or more other products. It would be very similar to selectively stacking two or three products from the following list:

DS Activate Xtreme
Athletix Titanium
AI TestoPRO
AI Perform
Omega Sports T-Force
Man Primal Male
Primordial Performance PhytoTest

Etc, etc; you get the idea. Hopefully you'll have access some to some of those in the UK (or something similar).