How should I cycle this.

J

jayuhl

Awards
I just got test 250, deca durabolin 300, tren 250mcg tabs and dbol 10mg tabs. How should I cycle this? For bulking obviously!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go on google and research dosages and general info for each.
A;so research PCT and serm.

J

jayuhl

Awards
I know the actual dosages per week but just curious if anyone has any ideas as what to start taking first and when. I dont want to take the dbol and tren tabs at the same time ya know. which one should i start with first. Rt now ive got a bottle of test e 250, deca 300, 250 10mg dbol and 100 250mcg tren. I'm gonna do the test and deca once a week with i think 5 dbol a day. my question is, should i hold off on the tren tabs till i'm close to the end of my cycle or run then too. it only calls for 2 tren tabs a day(500mcg) but they're much different than the dbol. i'm not new at this, just never had 2 orals at once. dont want to overload. any ideas, didnt know if anyone else has tried 2 orals at the same time. i could understand not doing dbol and anadrol together cuz they both do the same pretty much just anadrol is much stronger. but since the tren is so much different from dbol i didnt know if it would make sense taking them together. dont want to put to much on my liver either. i'm thinking (if i cant take them together) of taking the dbol first since it is more of a bulker then the tren. i know tren bulks you as well but its more lean muscle with less water retention. after this cycle i'm going to equipoise and winny so maybe i should save them for that. just give me your ideas, sorry for rambling. thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test-e: 500mg per wk 16wks
Deca: 300mg per wk wks 1-15
dbol: 50mg per day wks 1-5

you have oral tren?

J

jayuhl

Awards
Ok its seems as if you doubt i have this. I asked a question and didnt ask if oral tren is real. I know what i have and here it is for those that dont know. Its the 17-Methylated derivative of Trenbolone. Methyltrienolone or known as Metribolone. Active life of 4-6 hrs. Not trying to be a **** but like I said i'm not new to the gear just trying to get a few opinions on what you all think would be a good way to cycle with what ive got. It is highly androgenic and anabolic. It is chemically unable to aromatize, and therefore produces no estrogen buildup. This, along with its high androgenic properties, makes the muscle produced by this drug very hard and defined. Thanks much for reading my thread and trying to help thus far.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok its seems as if you doubt i have this. I asked a question and didnt ask if oral tren is real. I know what i have and here it is for those that dont know. Its the 17-Methylated derivative of Trenbolone. Methyltrienolone or known as Metribolone. Active life of 4-6 hrs. Not trying to be a **** but like I said i'm not new to the gear just trying to get a few opinions on what you all think would be a good way to cycle with what ive got. It is highly androgenic and anabolic. It is chemically unable to aromatize, and therefore produces no estrogen buildup. This, along with its high androgenic properties, makes the muscle produced by this drug very hard and defined. Thanks much for reading my thread and trying to help thus far.
Who the **** said anything about me doubting you???!!!

I know methyl tren is some pretty powerful **** that shouldnt be taken lightly.

J

jayuhl

Awards
How would you take " you have oral tren?" or "what he said". Come on now think about it. Just sounded doubtful. Who cares i'm not here to argue about dumb sh#$. So anyways, yes I do. Thats why I posted my question stating what I have and some opinions on how i should cycle. I know not to take the dbol and tren together but when would you cycle it in. I'm thinking toward the end because it can actually help you burn fat as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How would you take " you have oral tren?" or "what he said". Come on now think about it. Just sounded doubtful. Who cares i'm not here to argue about dumb sh#$. So anyways, yes I do. Thats why I posted my question stating what I have and some opinions on how i should cycle. I know not to take the dbol and tren together but when would you cycle it in. I'm thinking toward the end because it can actually help you burn fat as well.
I would say towards end as well..

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
How would you take " you have oral tren?" or "what he said". Come on now think about it. Just sounded doubtful. Who cares i'm not here to argue about dumb sh#$. So anyways, yes I do. Thats why I posted my question stating what I have and some opinions on how i should cycle. I know not to take the dbol and tren together but when would you cycle it in. I'm thinking toward thewe'lLwell.[/QUOTE

I
The reason why I just quoted the guy above is because he posted the same answer I was going to. No need to say the same thing twice

If you dong like the advice you get don't post up questions just search old threads

J

jayuhl

Awards
(GYMRAT827 Quote)If you dong like the advice you get don't post up questions just search old threads

Ok, heres my question. What fuc*in* advice did i get from u "gymrat"? why even comment on that. one thing i cant stand is when people try to argue or talk **** on the damn computer. 4 days later u decide to say something. yea, good talk. but anyways "gamer2b08" thanks for your input. meanwhile "gymrat" u still havnt givin any advice.