Dermacrine LV muscle stack question

bardio

bardio

Awards
First off, I'm 30 years old, 6', and 185 lbs. I ran the trifecta stack for 4 weeks then ran formadrol extreme for 2 weeks for PCT. On the 2nd week of PCT I started using T-911, Lean Extreme, and OEP to cut down some more. Its been 4 weeks including PCT since my trifecta stack ran out and 3 weeks that I've been using Lean Extreme, OEP, and T-911 and I'm wondering if I could start my Derma/mmv2 stack right now or if I should wait another 2 weeks before starting it? I have all my PP PCT and everything ready to rock. Another question is should I run the mmv2 and derma stack together or just do the derma stack?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Typically, time on cycle + time in PCT = time off before another cycle.

Even though nothing you have run is particularly hepatotoxic, I'd still give yourself a longer break before setting into another cycle. Give your body a chance equilibrate.

As for the stack, I see no problem with running Derm/mmv2 together if mmv2 contains something similar to mmv3

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Typically, time on cycle + time in PCT = time off before another cycle.

Even though nothing you have run is particularly hepatotoxic, I'd still give yourself a longer break before setting into another cycle. Give your body a chance equilibrate.

As for the stack, I see no problem with running Derm/mmv2 together if mmv2 contains something similar to mmv3
i agree id wait 6-8 weeks after your PCT is COMPLETE before your run anything again, or until you get bloods showing proper endocrine function.

bardio

bardio

Awards
Alrighty, I guess I will wait a few more weeks and then start up with them both stacked together. Thanks for the quick replies.