Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright this is the gameplan. I started the Dermacrine LV yesterday 8/1

Dermacrine LV 7 weeks full dose
Tren LV 7 weeks
Epi 7 weeks starting at 40mg.
AndroHard at 400mg.

PCT will be frontloaded Clomid and Nolva starting a week later.

Will follow that up with an OTC PCT using DS's new PCT supp and Sustain Alpha.

Oh ya and I will be using Anavite by Gaspari for my MV this whole journey.

This is going to be a hell of a ride. Things are lining up right. Just got a new workout partner who just finished cutting and is ready to bulk. Our strength is pretty evenly matched. His will go up from going back to lifting heavy and we know what will be helping mine explode :veryhappy:

Thanks all who follow along and those that offer advice and encouragement.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
first to sub

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why are you letting the monster out of his lease?

i would keep him in his lease as long as i could

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Placebo effect today or something. Back today went great without a preworkout and I took my Tren and epi too close to my workout for them to really "kick" in any little bit.

These will just be the key sets or so
T-bar rows 225*12, 250*12, 270*10 (chalkless)
DB rows 115*6 (chalkless) 115*10 (chalk added), 115*12, 135*6
Neautral wide grip lat pull downs 100*15, 110*15, 120*15, 130*15(stack)
Idk what to call it or even the weight but we did 3 sets
Tried to do deadlifts but that just wasnt going to happen. My hands were to shredded to hold the bar. I plan on just hitting them on another day or something.

Another thing that could contribute to this badass workout is the ego thing. My workout partner Mario and I have pretty evenly matched strength so we strive to out lift the other.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for sure!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While everyone is pouring in dont forget to look at that workout. Im pretty proud of that bad boy.

Supposed to be getting some Cuban food tomorrow. Somewhat interesting story but oh well. Damn Im hungry.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Placebo effect today or something. Back today went great without a preworkout and I took my Tren and epi too close to my workout for them to really "kick" in any little bit.

Tried to do deadlifts but that just wasnt going to happen. My hands were to shredded to hold the bar. I plan on just hitting them on another day or something.

Another thing that could contribute to this badass workout is the ego thing. My workout partner Mario and I have pretty evenly matched strength so we strive to out lift the other.
I'm here!!! Bad-a$$ workout already!!! This is gonna be an awesome read for us and a helluva ride for you!!! Good luck!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's a hell of a stack. lol Tom you are always logging something. I think you'll get lots of strength ;)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed hawk. tear this sh*t up brotha

i'm likin those db rows

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, this should treat you well.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in - let the fun begin. But when I look at that workout it seems the fun has already started :D

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet stack should be pretty good. Is this the log that we are taking more serious, i.e. Less lols?
This one should be a bit more workout and a lot less of me running after chicks. Although I will say if I can go see Nicole dont expect to hear from me for about 4 days :32: But ya pretty much when Im on cycle Im all business. Hopefully Mario sticks around bc he can def push me to lift harder. Its nice to finally have someone who is actually on my level.

A thing to just say to those who followed my last log it looks like the window is closing on Lindsey. There is hard to get and then there is "u r not important enough for me to try and hang out with." So more time training I guess.

Supposed to be getting some Cuban food tomorrow. Mario apparently hooked up with some Cuban chick that is taken care of him nicely and cooking for him. It is funny how some of my friends are some straight up (insert man whore noun) yet I have no game. Maybe he will rub off on me a little.

Chest is on the chopping block tomorrow.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sick cycle, bad ass WO, skanks and Cuban food!? Effing subbed. Kill it sir!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm late but you know I'm down for the ride bro. Rip this sh*t up!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
man did you really have to call me 84 times last night to get me to sub? not cool, tom!

YOU KNOW IM IN BROTHER KILL THAT ****

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
HEY NOW!!! You know you can beat the libido check done by the one and only hahahah. . . .I'm in like flin baby!!! chuga chuga chuga chuga chooooo choooooo. . . .should add some foremstane to that pct mang!! Maybe some sup-c too. . .hahah oooo yeeeaaaa!!! although. . with all the compounds coarsing through your veins who knows!!! muhahah

denise-milani-11.jpg

99%20Hot%20Chick%20in%20the%20Back%20Seat.jpg

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun big man

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
man yall dont waste time on the libido check's son,

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You are moving some serious weight Tomahawk. I can only imagine what that will translate into once the fun stuff kicks in for you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Hawk! I am in.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol Tom is a beast!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
badass back numbers bro

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics Aaelael
Thanks big man!! haha have a whole folder full hahah. . .sometimes when i get bored. . . . :eek:p: hahah. . .ahhh :32: n e ways. . TOMAHAWK. . . .TOOOMMAAAAHAAAWWWKKK!!!! Muhahaha Smash it mang!! Going to do a BIG BACK ROUTINE tonight!! OOOO YEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in brother that looks like a hell of a cycle.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's bad@$$ when you get a workout partner of like-strength and like-mentality. It really keeps you pushing at the edge. My workout partner is recovering from a hernia surgery and also has an ACL tear (from MMA training), which majorly sucks, I really miss having that extra, friendly competitive motivation.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Whoop whoop!

Looks out standing my friend

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well damn it looks like this party is taking off haha. Thanks everybody for joining. Im sure there will be more stragglers coming in late.

Oh and I really dont mind the early libido checks bc last time I ran tren my libido got murdered so get them in while its still working. Im hoping the Dermacrine and Androhard help with this.

So workout today was chest
Incline BB 225*9, 245*6, 245*5
Incline DB flyes: notable sets 50*12, 70*10, 50*12(fairly short rest)
Decline hammer strength: 270*14 PR, 320*10(not real sure on this set), 360*7PR I had never gone over 270 before today usually 12 and then less each set after.
Peck deck not real sure on weight but heavier than I have done in a long time. Did a number of sets and then did a 5 rep negative set to finish it off.
Standing decline DB flyes twisting(I hope that makes sense) worked from 15 up to 30. This was new for me and I facking loved it. Such a great pump.
Smith machine neck presses 155*12, 10 Just a nice end to a great workout.

Will add a little more later going for a walk now.

Cassavus

Count me (one of the late ones) in! Good luck on the cycle man. I'll be running two of these products (Derma and Epi) in an upcoming cycle myself. :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so Im pretty sure I said my workout partner Mario was going to bring me some Cuban food today. So I just ate it and DAMN I want to meet a Cuban chick now lol. OMG it was good. It was simple but tasted so good.

The walk I was supposed to go on didnt really happen. But I ended up running/walking about a mile and a half.

Ok so Idk how many of u r gamers but I just bought Assassin's Creed 2 a few days ago for $20 so I have been spending my rest time playing that lol.