21"GunSalute's turinabol lv log

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Ok all, started my tbol cycle yesterday which was Sunday July 25th.
My starting weight was 210lbs. I will be eating relativly clean with a 300carb/250pro/75fat split to start. My training split wil be as follows...
Sunday.. arms (workout 1)
Monday...legs
Tuesday...arms(workout 2)/chest
Wednesday...rest
Thursday...arms(workout 3)/shoulders
Friday...back
Saturday.. rest

I will be changing my arm workout throughout so my routine will change every few weeks but will stay relitivly the same.

tbol dosage will be 60/60/75/75/75/60 of coarse it could change as i go depending on sides and results.

I will be using hawthorne berry and milk thistle throughout my cycle(been using these with every cycle ive ever done and
have loved it).

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Do you have 21'' arms? That would be amazing, post a picture. Good luck with your cycle... :)

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Do you have 21'' arms? That would be amazing, post a picture. Good luck with your cycle... :)
hahaha dont i wish. No i just think that would be a sweet goal to accomplish. I got up to 19.5 at one point, but it just seems like injuries always follow. Now im starting over again at 17.5. maybe i can get there again with this cycle ;-/.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go ahead brow !

I'll run tbol lv+ tren lv very soon hihiiiiiii

=]

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
well not to much to report as of day 3. weight is only up .5lb but i am getting some real good pumps when i workout. things are going good, eating well and taking all the supps on schedule. hopefully more exciting of a post tomorrow, hahaha.

BARLOUTE

Awards
I have been taking 50g of turinabol for about a month now , and I like it so far, I feel my muscle burn like crazy , my shoulder are killing me when I train them, I had a hard time to get 1/4 pump on my arm after I work them out, now I get 1/2 inch after a work out its pretty good, Good luck buddy , keep us posted how ya doing

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
hahaha dont i wish. No i just think that would be a sweet goal to accomplish. I got up to 19.5 at one point, but it just seems like injuries always follow. Now im starting over again at 17.5. maybe i can get there again with this cycle ;-/.
Injecting into the bicep/triceps offers an increase in volume and subsequent fiber/fascia stretching over time - it also offers the benefit of achieving that pumped feeling day and night.

After looking at your cycle though, it look as if you're going the no-IM route; just some food for thought for a possible future cycle. Are you using the AAS Tbol, similar in activity to a estrogen reduced Dianabol protocol, or an OTC product named Tbol?

Best of luck - and 17.5 is NOTHING to sneeze at - keep it up! :)

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Injecting into the bicep/triceps offers an increase in volume and subsequent fiber/fascia stretching over time - it also offers the benefit of achieving that pumped feeling day and night.

After looking at your cycle though, it look as if you're going the no-IM route; just some food for thought for a possible future cycle. Are you using the AAS Tbol, similar in activity to a estrogen reduced Dianabol protocol, or an OTC product named Tbol?

yea and look like that guy that got arrested with those massively disgusting arms that look just weird, his name I think was jimmy something, i cant remember. I dont want 21" arms that bad lol. And I am using the turinabol lv, just used tbol for short, sorry about that.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
I have been taking 50g of turinabol for about a month now , and I like it so far, I feel my muscle burn like crazy , my shoulder are killing me when I train them, I had a hard time to get 1/4 pump on my arm after I work them out, now I get 1/2 inch after a work out its pretty good, Good luck buddy , keep us posted how ya doing
thanks man, what kind of gains have you made and have you had any noticeable sides?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea and look like that guy that got arrested with those massively disgusting arms that look just weird, his name I think was jimmy something, i cant remember. I dont want 21" arms that bad lol. And I am using the turinabol lv, just used tbol for short, sorry about that.
Your thinking of Greg Valentino. He used synthol, which is much, much different then the AAS Outstanding is refering to.

Outstanding, he is using Turinabol-LV, an Halodrol clone by Primordial Performance. Here is it's profile.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Your thinking of Greg Valentino. He used synthol, which is much, much different then the AAS Outstanding is refering to.

yea thats it, couldnt remember, yea i know it was something different then what he was reffering to, just trying to be sarcastic thats all.

Outstanding, he is using Turinabol-LV, an Halodrol clone by Primordial Performance.

thanks for all your info, you definatly know your stuff, i really appreciate you following along on this log man.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I only meant site injecting your AAS into the bellies of trained muscles or lagging physique aspects, in order to slowly and progressively offer an increase in volume which will force produce a gradual increase in overall circumference. I would never advocate Synthol usage, as I believe it is a plague upon the health and physiques of bodybuilders the World over.

Thanks for clarifying the Tbol product, heard great things about it. Best of luck :)

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
I only meant site injecting your AAS into the bellies of trained muscles or lagging physique aspects, in order to slowly and progressively offer an increase in volume which will force produce a gradual increase in overall circumference. I would never advocate Synthol usage, as I believe it is a plague upon the health and physiques of bodybuilders the World over.

Thanks for clarifying the Tbol product, heard great things about it. Best of luck :)
no problem man, thanks

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
well today was day 4 and it was a rest day. i really needed it so i took advantage of it and sat on my ass all day haha. good thing was i hopped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 213 so up 3lbs so thats good. everything going great so far
cant wait to lift tomorrow and get those huge pumps.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
another great workout today, pumps were awsome. got on the scale this morn and weighed in at 214 so still climbing. i didnt expect to see any weight gain this soon so i am pretty happy. if this keeps up i might stay at 60mg, but we will see how the next couple days go first. no sides as of yet and diet is going real good, need to do better on water consumption though.

BARLOUTE

Awards
Well , I dont feel any big side effect , the only thing I notice its I have a bit of acne , nothing bad, and I feel really pump, I feel alot like when I was 18 and train hard, I have gain some strenght , only on the bench press I dont gain strenght as much , one thing for sure i have mesure my arm and one of them after my work out tonight and 1/2 pump and the other one 3/4 so I know its working pretty good , before I started I was getting 1/4 of pump after a work out and thats was it. So far I have no complain about it ,better then not take anything at all.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
well another good day here in tbol land. weight still the same at 214 and another good workout. diet was alittke off, had some pizza, but everything else is going good, no sides at all. see how tomorrow goes to decide if i stay at 60mg or move up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well another good day here in tbol land. weight still the same at 214 and another good workout. diet was alittke off, had some pizza, but everything else is going good, no sides at all. see how tomorrow goes to decide if i stay at 60mg or move up.
Move up :)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

I AGREE!!! 100%!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
GREAT LOG!
I also look foward ot grabing a few bottles of this soon and stackign it with ASGT and liver juice.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
sorry i didnt post yesterday brotha's, little busy. but my weight was the same at 214, and also had a rest day so had a little fun. today i hit the gym again so we will see what it brings. today is also the start of my second week so i will be upping my dosage to 75mg this week and see how it goes.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
hey fellas, another good day on tbol lv. weight still the same at 214, but the workouts keep getting better and better. my arms were so pumped today i felt like the oak himself, haha. things are going great, started on 75mg this week also so thats seems to be going good. need to get a little more strict on my diet though but havent missed a beat with my dosages so we will see what tomorrow brings, later all.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
hey quick question for you guys. those of you that have used it did you take it every 12hrs or 8. i know the recm. dosage says every 12hrs but i didnt know if i should take it every 8 instead. not to sure if it would be more benificial to take it 8, what do you all think?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey quick question for you guys. those of you that have used it did you take it every 12hrs or 8. i know the recm. dosage says every 12hrs but i didnt know if i should take it every 8 instead. not to sure if it would be more benificial to take it 8, what do you all think?
You mean splitting the dosage by 3 every eight hours? I would stick to two, as PHs can disturb sleep patterns if taken really close to bed.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
You mean splitting the dosage by 3 every eight hours? I would stick to two, as PHs can disturb sleep patterns if taken really close to bed.
ok cool, i trust your opinion, i will stick to two. and yes i found out the hard way about taking it before bed. one night i got home late and took it at about 11:30pm and i could not fall asleep untill 4am so it does def affect your sleep. i did not do that again. thanks for your response heretostudy.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok cool, i trust your opinion, i will stick to two. and yes i found out the hard way about taking it before bed. one night i got home late and took it at about 11:30pm and i could not fall asleep untill 4am so it does def affect your sleep. i did not do that again. thanks for your response heretostudy.
No Problem :D

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
another good day on tbol lv. only thing different is that i actually lost a pound, down to 213, not sure why that is. the 75mg dosage seems to be going good, no sides at all so i will have to see how the next feww days go to see if i will stick there for my third week or move up. i know the weight hasnt changed much since i started this cycle but it does show in the mirror, maybe leaning out a little, not sure.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
yesterday i had an awsome workout of arms and chest, really pumped. scale broke the other day so couldnt weigh in yesterday and today so weight was still 213 since my last post. i will get weighed up tomorrow. i plan on moving my dosage up to 90mg for my third week since it is in the middle of cycle. seems to be working good, no significant gains yet only pumps but no sides AT ALL so thats made me happy. beggining to wonder if i should have started at a higher dosage but live and learn i guess. see how it goes the third week at 90mg. later bros

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
ok weighed in today at hit the scale at 216.5 so that was good. decided to take today off to recover, sore as hell. started my dosage at 90mg all week so am excited to see how it goes. i am looking forward to liftin tomorrow and get those badass pumps. everything going a ok so far.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
i havent been kepping track of my cal intake so i figured i would figure it out for the hell of it to make sure i am getting enough in. well i am getting in just about 4000 cals so that should be more than adequate for this cycle. it was something like 320 g pro, 435 g carb, and 107 g fat, so its a pretty good mass building split. just wanted to let you bros know, later.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
man today was an awsome day. al my weights went up in my arm workouts and my chest felt great. this is my 2nd day at 90mg and i can feel it. it probably is just in my head or not but i feel like an animal. my scale i have been using at home broke the other day. it was an old scale probably needed to be calibrated because my weight was way far off than what it said at the hi dollar one at my gym. i hopped on that scale after my workout and my jaw dropped when it said 234! so i am thinking that the one at home was 10lbs lighter than it should be. so im thinking im up at least 14lbs so far, not bad for 2.2 weeks huh. so i started this cycle at 220, not 210 haha. it all makes sense now. ill be weighing in at the gym rom now on for sho,later

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
What made you decide to go with turinabol rather than a pill form of an h-drol clone for half the price? Just curious... I was faced with this decision recently and just went with CEL pill form for the price...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What made you decide to go with turinabol rather than a pill form of an h-drol clone for half the price? Just curious... I was faced with this decision recently and just went with CEL pill form for the price...
Because it is like 2 bottles in one with an enhanced delivery system.. And it tastes delish :D

You cant beat that!

Good log mate!

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
i wanted to see if there would be a difference with absorption speed and side effects. i also used h-drol in the past and so far i can say its definatly worth it to pay a little extra and go with tbol lv. so far this blows that away and virtually no side effects at all yet.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to see if there would be a difference with absorption speed and side effects. i also used h-drol in the past and so far i can say its definatly worth it to pay a little extra and go with tbol lv. so far this blows that away and virtually no side effects at all yet.

Man, I effed up. I didn't even noticed how much more bang you get for your buck and recently an old veteran said this was the best h-drol clone he's ever had.

:doh:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I effed up. I didn't even noticed how much more bang you get for your buck and recently an old veteran said this was the best h-drol clone he's ever had.

:doh:
We have had numerous people say that it was the best hdrol clone they have touched. My favorite part of a LV instead of a pill is I can decide exactly what dosage I want and measure it accurately.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you i'll like to much the results from h-drol (tbol).....trust me hehehe

i already run h-drol by nutracoastal about 1 year ago....now, in agust, i'll run again....Tbol Lv + TREN Lv by PP

^^

Go ahead man

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
man i destroyed my back today, awsome workout. things are going great. weighed in today and hit the scale at 235.5, so up another 1.5.happy with that, actually had to go to the doctors for an annual physical and everything came back normal so thats also good.alright bros time to eat, later.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i destroyed my back today, awsome workout. things are going great. weighed in today and hit the scale at 235.5, so up another 1.5.happy with that, actually had to go to the doctors for an annual physical and everything came back normal so thats also good.alright bros time to eat, later.
Putting in work, thats what I like to see. Weight gain is looking good.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Putting in work, thats what I like to see. Weight gain is looking good.
yea i have been very happy considering its only midway through the third week. the results in the mirror look good also. havent decided on what to do for the forth week but i am leaning toward another 90mg week then maybe taper down the final two, need to think about that one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46