Annihilatin' The Adipose - A SouthernCharm Cutting Log

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So I know you're gonna say, DAMN BRO FINISH YOUR PCT first...

But I started this thread because I want to pool all possibilities for this cut cycle, including diet, fat burners, aas, etc. I'd like to think my routine is down pretty good so I don't need much input on routine..

Ive talked to a couple of you guys about certain compounds, pretty much got some rough drafts outlined for my cycle, but I want to take in as much input between now and when I run this cycle. It will probably be in november..

Now you might say "youre running a cut in november? Youve got is ass backwards!"

But I have basically been bulking all the way up to 264 (where I'm at as of this morning) and I really want to get down to 10-13% before I even consider going on a bulk again. I've got the frame for it, got more LBM then Ive ever had in my life and just wanna shred the fat.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT SON!!!!! AH-NIIICE!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Cycle may be 12 weeks of Test e 500mg/week. I WANT to do 16 just to stretch out my cut, but we'll see.

Also I will have T3 on deck, as well as HcG for the last half of cycle.

Calories will start at 200 under maintenance and drop to as low as 1000 under maintanence even if I feel like crap. If I notice that I'm losing too much strength/and or LBM I will up them suckers back up.

Will increase protein and fat and decrease carbs. Most carb consumption will come from green veggies and fruit.

Unreal, I know you suggested Epi, but I really do want to stay off of orals until next year... I feel like if I'm gonna do a pin cycle I might as well stick to things that are injectable ;) Like maybe some helios.. Been reading some fun things about helios.

Anyway, for those of you that joined in on my crazy first cycle in "Southern Charm Turns up the Heat", I would love to have you on this cycle this winter. For those who are interested, you are more than welcome to sub to this thread. It will be speculation until I decide what I'm actually running and after some blood work.

Here's to cuttin the fat boys! :cheers:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed 4 sure ...

SC... you could pick up some EQ too. The more anabolics you have the more LBM you can retain while just ripping your body fat off and EQ and test should retain more LBM then test alone. Also, you are a big boy, don't be scared to ramp up the test a little.

Test/EQ/hCG/T3/Helios/adex on hand ...work and play with these compounds.

Just so you know, hCG has properties of retaining LBM while shredding fat. I read it on Unreals guide to injects. So it will be a nice little addition that goes more than just keeping yourself "normal" :)

Excited for you big guy. We better get pics of the end results for this!!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real!!! I want to see what a "Southern Charm" looks like!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Subbed 4 sure ...

SC... you could pick up some EQ too. The more anabolics you have the more LBM you can retain while just ripping your body fat off and EQ and test should retain more LBM then test alone. Also, you are a big boy, don't be scared to ramp up the test a little.

Test/EQ/hCG/T3/Helios/adex on hand ...work and play with these compounds.

Just so you know, hCG has properties of retaining LBM while shredding fat. I read it on Unreals guide to injects. So it will be a nice little addition that goes more than just keeping yourself "normal" :)

Excited for you big guy. We better get pics of the end results for this!!!!!
I promise pics at the end of the cut. You have my word.

Yeah I'm definitely not scared of needles and I'm moreso leary of methyls after they kicked my ass. I mean don't get me wrong if I could do this cycle all over again, I wouldn't so much as blink before I dove right in... It's just I want to expand my horizons and do it big all at the same time, while giving my liver a bit of a break.

I thought about running a 12 weeker of test and finishing with 2-4 weeks of prop while the enanthate esters clear out and then shooting for a solid pct to get my hpta going... I have no idea how this clomid/nolva combo will fair for me but I am taking Unreals advice as I respect the man and his experience.. I doubt he'd point me in the wrong direction.

Now I just need to get some pins lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle may be 12 weeks of Test e 500mg/week. I WANT to do 16 just to stretch out my cut, but we'll see.

Also I will have T3 on deck, as well as HcG for the last half of cycle.

Calories will start at 200 under maintenance and drop to as low as 1000 under maintanence even if I feel like crap. If I notice that I'm losing too much strength/and or LBM I will up them suckers back up.

Will increase protein and fat and decrease carbs. Most carb consumption will come from green veggies and fruit.

Unreal, I know you suggested Epi, but I really do want to stay off of orals until next year... I feel like if I'm gonna do a pin cycle I might as well stick to things that are injectable ;) Like maybe some helios.. Been reading some fun things about helios.

Anyway, for those of you that joined in on my crazy first cycle in "Southern Charm Turns up the Heat", I would love to have you on this cycle this winter. For those who are interested, you are more than welcome to sub to this thread. It will be speculation until I decide what I'm actually running and after some blood work.

Here's to cuttin the fat boys! :cheers:
consider a couple things

1) no epi, can't do as much T3

2) T3 + 1000 cals under maintenance = probably VERY hard to maintain muscle. I don't know how much you are counting on the test to do, but realistically it won't be nearly as strong as an oral.

All I am saying is, if you don't use an oral like Epi, you won't be able to push your T3 and low cals as aggressively. So yes maybe 16 weeks to give you more time is a good idea. Very long for a first injectable cycle still; see how well your recovery goes on the current cycle

Concerning adding another injectable, there's not many good options... OK the reason i wouldn't go for EQ is because it's mostly known for stimulating appetite. Appetite + doing 1000 cals under maintenance, that will be hard to do. Sorry SC i am not doubting your resolve but you've probably been used to a liberal diet for a matter of years, doing an extremely strict low calorie diet for months will be hard enough (i've been there) without having your appetite buffed up.

Traditional cutters like mast and winstrol are not going to do much for heping you drop 10% bodyfat... TREN is the only one that really counts for fatloss, but that's tren on a first inject cycle.

I bet you could embed a low dose 6-8 week tren ace run into the middle of the test cycle and use that to blast T3 higher. Low does shouldn't be a problem; if it is, just pull it, it'll clear very fast. It's just an idea... I haven't run trenbolone but i hear that basically tren + T3 is one of the best cutting combos, makes sense.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The thought of tren on my first cycle sounds kinda nuts... And I'm sure it would be frowned upon LOL... Makes me happy and anxious thinking about it all at the same time. I might just stick with 500 cal deficit and run lower dose epi and take extra precaution with my liver hahaha tren... on first cycle.. Well you think I'd do something crazy like that after my current run but.... I dunno about that one..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that's true about EQ. That's the only one I thought could be added nicely but forgot about the damn appetite increase... could he use an appetite suppressant for the cycle?

Epi isn't too too bad SC it won't be like SD running it. I think that is your best addition.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well i was just throwing the idea out cuz it came to mind ;) lol. I don't think it's crazy at all.

30 SD stacked with 50 Epi on a first cycle is far, far crazier than stacking Test with a "low dose" of tren.

I am not trying to push tren on you, I am just saying, steroids that have "bad sides" are simply dosed too high. Dose them lower and it's problem solved. That's why i advocate people trying to be more conservative with SD dosing. Low dose tren ace isn't any worse than Tren-Xtreme, which was a lot of kids' first cycles.

again, jus' sayin' lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok so would you say no to the prop altogether?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you've already got test, why do you need test prop?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now this looks like a fun thread. Good luck SC been following along with ur other log.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I feel kinda silly starting a log that begins in November in July... LOL

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt post anything in it, but enjoyed reading your other log...

Definetely Sub'd & reps

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
WHAT SON!!!!! AH-NIIICE!!!!!
Now this looks like a fun thread. Good luck SC been following along with ur other log.
I didnt post anything in it, but enjoyed reading your other log...

Definetely Sub'd & reps

Good to have you gents... I'm glad you got your tickets now before this event is sold out in November ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
And Chocolate Milk and Unreal... What can I say you guys are always welcome with your input. Thanks for the advice unreal.. For real

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
EQ can definitely be an option, not everyone experiences the nonstop hunger from it.

other than that, i agree with Unreals post

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To get the effects of test the first and second week of the cycle...
Meh, not really worth stocking up on more of it, IMO

Nos, that's true, not everyone will get the hunger on EQ... BUT it's such a long ester you're going to be pretty heavily invested in EQ by the time you find out.

Really, I can't think of a very ideal injectable to add to test.

SC, why no orals? You started to feel the damage from orals at the very end of your current cycle... well what did you expect when you push so much? Now you know your limits.

If you want a lighter cycle with just the test that's all good and fine, but like I said, i don't think it'll be powerful enough for you to have a huge calorie deficit AND run T3.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
haven't read the entire thread, just your first post, but if you're really serious about losing some serious fat, i would do the cyclical ketogenic diet. it's pretty easy to follow if you know what you're doing

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
just read it... i agree with unreal, test and tren and T3... bulletproof. with that combo you won't need a massive deficit to lose fat, just a little one. you'll be losing pure fat. if you plan on running a significant deficit while on T3 (which i personally find very hard to do bc it puts me in a deficit to begin with) i'd recommend getting some kind of appetite suppressant, T3 makes me very hungry

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
que lo que, mi pana? me perdi tu last log but subbed to this 1 for sure carnal.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Meh, not really worth stocking up on more of it, IMO

Nos, that's true, not everyone will get the hunger on EQ... BUT it's such a long ester you're going to be pretty heavily invested in EQ by the time you find out.

Really, I can't think of a very ideal injectable to add to test.

SC, why no orals? You started to feel the damage from orals at the very end of your current cycle... well what did you expect when you push so much? Now you know your limits.

If you want a lighter cycle with just the test that's all good and fine, but like I said, i don't think it'll be powerful enough for you to have a huge calorie deficit AND run T3.
I can deal with hunger, but I know I can get more tren for less then I could EQ... And.... I dunno but I'm tempted about the tren. I'll leave it as an option. I went big on my first oral.. Why not on this one too LOL

haven't read the entire thread, just your first post, but if you're really serious about losing some serious fat, i would do the cyclical ketogenic diet. it's pretty easy to follow if you know what you're doing

I will look into that. Thank you for the suggestion.

just read it... i agree with unreal, test and tren and T3... bulletproof. with that combo you won't need a massive deficit to lose fat, just a little one. you'll be losing pure fat. if you plan on running a significant deficit while on T3 (which i personally find very hard to do bc it puts me in a deficit to begin with) i'd recommend getting some kind of appetite suppressant, T3 makes me very hungry
Bulletproof sounds right up my alley. Like I said, I will keep this as an option. I really wanna shred the fat, and I plan to bust my ass... So thanks for the suggestion bro

que lo que, mi pana? me perdi tu last log but subbed to this 1 for sure carnal.
Que dice carnal? Es bueno tenerte primo

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OK so... I did some research and I might have this sucker down...

This is still rough, and this is about as heavy as I want to get. IF and ONLY IF I decide to add Tren A, then this will be the cycle

Supports:
Arim .5 eod
caber .5 eod (ONLY ON WEEKS 6-8, for tren)
RYR (lipid values)
fish oil, cissus, flex stack
p5p

Fun stuff

Test e 500mg1-8, 750mg 9-12
tren a 75mg eod wk 6-8 (low dose to aid in strength/muscle retention while running high dose of t3... Also Ace chosen so that if any sides were to pop up, its out of my system faster)
t3 50mcg wk 1-4, 75mcg 5-6, 100mcg7-9

PCT
Hcg starting week 6, stopped at week 11-12
CLOMID week 14-17 75-100/75/50/25
NOLVA week 14-17 40/30/20/20

Training will be a 3 day split, as this is my favorite split.

MWF Chest/Back/Legs

Cardio Tues Thurs Sun

Calories 3300 to start off with, dropped slowly to 3000 (will adjust if I'm just dead lol)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if the tren is working well, it would be a crime to stop at 3 weeks

T3 needs to be ramped up and then back down. I like to ramp in smaller increments, starting at 50 is a working dose and not ramping at all. Should start closer to 20-25mcg as that's about enough to displace natural levels, I spend a week of ramping for every 25mcg increase. About 5mcg a day. It doesn't have to be perfect, but better than jumping right to 50 and then moving up in 25mcg increments, that's not really ramping much

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i would increase the TEST and TREN dose, add anavar 90-100mg maybe some winnie final 6 weeks, T3 is always nice in heavy cycle

imo from what i see personaly form friends no need to go above 75mg on T3 if u add tren and anavar together on high doses.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
if the tren is working well, it would be a crime to stop at 3 weeks

T3 needs to be ramped up and then back down. I like to ramp in smaller increments, starting at 50 is a working dose and not ramping at all. Should start closer to 20-25mcg as that's about enough to displace natural levels, I spend a week of ramping for every 25mcg increase. About 5mcg a day. It doesn't have to be perfect, but better than jumping right to 50 and then moving up in 25mcg increments, that's not really ramping much
i would increase the TEST and TREN dose, add anavar 90-100mg maybe some winnie final 6 weeks, T3 is always nice in heavy cycle

imo from what i see personaly form friends no need to go above 75mg on T3 if u add tren and anavar together on high doses.

Both points taken. Anavar is a little too rich for my blood.. I may UP the tren or run low dose starting with week 6 all the way through week 12. I will also cut it off if the sides are too much. Ive never run an inject cycle, Im confident that the test will be all good.

Stupid question... Has anyone ever seen an increase in muscle mass while in a calorie deficit on tren?? I mean from what I read it's crazy strength increase I wonder how this cycle will treat me

Oh and unreal TMI warning (you like that?lol) I was taking a shower this morning and noticed my nuts hangin lower and fuller.. I think the boys are back, this clomid/nolva combo is working well. I think it does help to frontload the clomid. I think once I run the TCF1 my test levels are gonna be solid. I also read on my other log that crazy chemist suggests running a longer pct. you ever run a 6 weeker?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
maybe if u increase ur protein intake tremedously (sp)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Following and learning. :)
Try and not learn too much from this one, I have a feeling this cycle may be just as nuts as my bridge. LOL... With friends like Jasen and Unreal, who needs simple cycles ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yupp i follow that, only since i cycle once a year.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
JAGGERBOMBS! AMF! LIQUID COCAINE! 151! EVERCLEAR! POWER PAR! HGH! LMFAO

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man I really hate to drink lol I'd rather just roll somethin up HAHA

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Late but I am subbed
No sir, you are very early. Just getting some folks in here to offer their suggestions. Everything stated has been considered.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'll sub when this actually STARTS
haha ok man i'll let you know

i cant wait for this run....

this is my christmas present to myself. getting to where i can appreciate all the muscle ive built :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking at T3 in my next cycle as well.
I know i keep hearing raves about it. Turns out this girl I used to know ran it for a few weeks and lost a lot of weight. And that was out of the gym. So hopefully I respond well to it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both points taken. Anavar is a little too rich for my blood.. I may UP the tren or run low dose starting with week 6 all the way through week 12. I will also cut it off if the sides are too much. Ive never run an inject cycle, Im confident that the test will be all good.

Stupid question... Has anyone ever seen an increase in muscle mass while in a calorie deficit on tren?? I mean from what I read it's crazy strength increase I wonder how this cycle will treat me

Oh and unreal TMI warning (you like that?lol) I was taking a shower this morning and noticed my nuts hangin lower and fuller.. I think the boys are back, this clomid/nolva combo is working well. I think it does help to frontload the clomid. I think once I run the TCF1 my test levels are gonna be solid. I also read on my other log that crazy chemist suggests running a longer pct. you ever run a 6 weeker?
lol the TMI is all good, there's plenty of testicle talk on here lol. Yeah sounds like the PCT is working well. Overkill with nolva/clomid is a great idea IMO glad it seems like it's working for you. 6 weeks probably isnt' necessary with this aggressive combination... but overkill is always good lol... see how you are feeling after 4 weeks.

I have never done 6 weeks myself. 4 weeks of stacked serms is plenty. Bridge into an OTC test booster or something if you want. Or just stay on a low dose of clomid if you feel you need it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OK.... After putting some more thought into it.. I think I can get away with a smaller calorie deficit if I drop carbs to 20 percent of my macros. Will try to just get in fruits and veggies, and will use EC if I need energy, or some sort of b12 energy.

12 weeks

1-12 test e 750/mg
arimedex .5mg eod WHEN NEEDED
4-12 tren a 75-100mg eod
dostinex .5mg eod IF NEEDED
T3 ramped up from 25mcg starting wk 4, highest concentration will be on tren
Hcg every 3rd day 500ius starting week 6 until week 12

PCT starting wk 14
Clomid 75-100 first 3 days, 75mg rest of week 1/50/50/25
Nolva - 40/30/20/10

TCF1 may be included if it works well for the super/epi bridge pct

Do you gentlemen recommend any other supplements during PCT? How about during cycle? (I will be taking cycle assist, b6, vitex ryr, coq10, NAC, Choline and Hawthorne...in case of high bp on tren a) along with staples like my joint stack

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Also when reading this please keep in mind that I have done my research on tren, I know many recommend winny on a cut with tren, with a test base, however I am at such high bodyfat, that I am depending on my lower percentage of carbs on cycle, plus the anabolic base to counteract muscle depletion caused by t3 at high doses. All vitals will be monitored on cycle at all times, all support and pct products will be ready to use in case they need to be, and no cycle will start until I have everything prepared.

I decided to go with tren ace as I have read across the boards that it is such a quick ester that I can drop it from my cycle if I start experiencing rough sides. I am ready for possible harsher shut down than this bridge, night sweats, lethargy and anything else associated with this compound. If you have something to add, please do so, but let's make sure it's constructive, even if it is criticism. Folks with personal experience with Tren A I would highly appreciate any feed back. Thank you that is all for now. :D

Again, anything posted by Southern Charm is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes. Southern Charm is a figment of my imagination and none of my comments and or questions should be taken out of context or reinacted in real life. Thank you.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well for PCT I might look into Triazole by DS. It is looking very promising. I plan on adding it to the OTC portion of my PCT.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well for PCT I might look into Triazole by DS. It is looking very promising. I plan on adding it to the OTC portion of my PCT.
Ive been reading that thread on it.. Seems pretty good. Would you just stack it with the SERMs I was gonna use?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks yummy. even though its ur first tren run....id start with 100mg eod due to ur hugeness.

first tren cycle i started at 75mg eod and ended at 50mg ed.....going with 75-100mg ed next time.

id also start the caber when u start the tren.....thats my only regret when i ran tren.

...i hope u have caber in cap or pill form