1st Prop Cycle

rupert1027

Awards
Hi. I plan on doing my first ever cycle next week. I have everything on hand and ready to go including pct. I want to add as much lean weight as possible on this cycle. I was planning on doing 500mg/wk of prop for a total of 12wks. However, I was only able to get my hands on 5g of prop powder and was about to make it into an injectable. Should I cut back to 450mg/wk for a total of 11wks or should I do 500mg/wk for only 10wks? Also, I've been on a ckd keto diet for that last three months to drop down the bodyfat. Just wondering if anyones ever done a cycle with this type of diet. Wasn't planning on staying on this diet during my cycle but I have managed to put on some muscle while on it. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
test prop has more mg of test compared to enanthate and the other esters so 450 prop is probably more than 500 enanthate.

So 450 prop for 11 weeks is fine. If it feels mild you can always bump the dose up halfway in. This will effectively be longer than an enanthate cycle because E takes 4 weeks to build up while prop takes closer to 1 (E takes 2 weeks to clear prop more like half a week).

Diets that work off cycle will work on cycle.

rupert1027

Awards
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll do the 450mg for 11 wks.