1st PH cycle for a bodybuilder

itsgroll

Awards
background:
bodybuilding for 4 years and have won all of my classes (debute, novice, juniors, and open short) its time to take it to the next level!
i am taking of for 2 years and plan to put on serious size. i am starting my first of 4 cycles next month. i plan to get in 4 total cycles before i compete again Aug 2012 for my pro card :)

this is my thought on my first cycle:
HDrol @ 0/50/75/75/75/75/75
Preload 1 week with Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thisle
CEL cycle Assist throughout Cycle 4 caps 3-4 hours after hdrol dose whatever is left after cycle I will run through PCT
PCT
Tamox-Liquid @ 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10
test booster???

Additional supps
creatine mono
Xtend
ALA
multi
beta alanine
Jack3d

thoughts please?!
thanks

itsgroll

Awards
my weight is 170 on a 5 8" frame, body fat is ~8% (im still on rebound from my last show i did in May, thus why BF is still so low.)

current macros

375 carb
215 pro
65 fat

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Do you need both creatine and Jacked? Neither will be needed on cycle. H-drol is great for a first timer. I like OTC PCTs for compunds like H-drol since Serms can cause some sides. In the event of a Serm, I like Clomid the best.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah you'll need something else along with the low dose of nolva to help get test going right away

if your bodyfat is low then i don't want to question your macros BUT i think you should try more protein

if you are serious about competing and putting serious mass on in a 2 year timeframe you should get some testosterone and run the Hdrol to kickstart the testosterone cycle. I know i know "keep it simple" blah blah but for most of the cycle there would only be 1 compound active so it's easy to keep track of what's going on but more importantly running longer injectable cycles is going to give you more long run progress than trying to cram in a bunch of little PH cycles.

See after you do that cycle you'd take your time off and then do something like test/deca/dbol. That's how you add the serious size. Not halodrol or 4-5 week cycles of other PHs.

itsgroll

Awards
yeah you'll need something else along with the low dose of nolva to help get test going right away

if your bodyfat is low then i don't want to question your macros BUT i think you should try more protein

if you are serious about competing and putting serious mass on in a 2 year timeframe you should get some testosterone and run the Hdrol to kickstart the testosterone cycle. I know i know "keep it simple" blah blah but for most of the cycle there would only be 1 compound active so it's easy to keep track of what's going on but more importantly running longer injectable cycles is going to give you more long run progress than trying to cram in a bunch of little PH cycles.

See after you do that cycle you'd take your time off and then do something like test/deca/dbol. That's how you add the serious size. Not halodrol or 4-5 week cycles of other PHs.
you sound pretty knowledgable....i have 15 months to play with untill prep begins for my shows. what plan would you take or would you recommend i do?

thanks

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test/deca/dbol. That's how you add the serious size.
that right there says it all. nothing helps you grow like that little trio right there. 12-16 wks of test and deca with a 6 wk dbol kickstart.

normally its recommended to run a simple test only cycle for the first time but if you have been competing for 4 years, then you are obviously more advanced than most when they start ananbolics and have a much stronger foundation which to build on. from there you could pct, take some time and get in another good cycle before its time to start getting show ready.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since your ****ing serious and attempting to go for your pro card, I definitely agree and say **** some 6 week oral cycle...

itsgroll

Awards
that right there says it all. nothing helps you grow like that little trio right there. 12-16 wks of test and deca with a 6 wk dbol kickstart.

normally its recommended to run a simple test only cycle for the first time but if you have been competing for 4 years, then you are obviously more advanced than most when they start ananbolics and have a much stronger foundation which to build on. from there you could pct, take some time and get in another good cycle before its time to start getting show ready.
Since your ****ing serious and attempting to go for your pro card, I definitely agree and say **** some 6 week oral cycle...
i totally agree with you all, but first i want to do a 6wk cycle of Hdrol and see my gains and re asses then. Keep in mind there is no need to rush i have until Aug 2012....thats when i go for my card :)

itsgroll

Awards
Show us some pics man, goodlord dont hold out!!!! Wud luv to see where ur at rite now :)
i wish i could....i tried but because im new on this forum, i cannot post images until i have 50 posts. so maybe in a week ill post pics form my most current show, as well as were im at in my bulk ;)

but for now i need guidance and knowledge from the more experienced lifters on how to properly cycle hdrol

:)

itsgroll

Awards
here is a question for you all....WHERE DO YOU PURCHASE YOUR PHs? Especially a serm.

thanks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here is a question for you all....WHERE DO YOU PURCHASE YOUR PHs? Especially a serm.

thanks
Cant give out sources in here bro...but google is a powerful tool when searching for research chemicals

itsgroll

Awards
Cant give out sources in here bro...but google is a powerful tool when searching for research chemicals
ive searched and i would like to know a good reputable source
whatif you email me?

thanks

itsgroll

Awards
it wont let me type out my email so ill try and trick the forum haha:

its groll @ gmail dot com

no spaces!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
first of all don't ask for sources for anything its against board rules

second off, just upload your pictures to an image hosting website like tinypic and then post the links here.

itsgroll

Awards
first of all don't ask for sources for anything its against board rules

second off, just upload your pictures to an image hosting website like tinypic and then post the links here.
i tried...but anyways, what i plan to do is turn this thread into a log with my experience with Hdrol. Ill post workouts, diet, pics and thoughts along the way.

itsgroll

Awards
Ok after searching i think i found everything i need...

2 btls CEL H-DROL
1 btl CEL Cycle Assist
1 btl CEL PCT
1 btl liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL
1 btl Bio Test- Tribex Test Booster

i plan to take Hdrol: 50/75/75/75/100/100
CEL Cycle Assist: 4caps daily for the entire cycle
CEL PCT: After 6 weeks of H-Drol ill take 3caps 2x daily for 4 weeks
Tamox: After 6 weeks of H-Drol ill take 20/20/10/10
Through out the 4 weeks of PCT ill also take a Test booster

Thoughts, comments, concerns???

itsgroll

Awards
yep, you're going to waste your time.

500mgs EW test 1-12 weeks
nolva for PCT
have an AI on hand
stop fu**ing around
what is EW and AI? be more specific im still new around here?

and why would i waste my time? i have plenty of time to go extreme, first time around should not be so harsh, right?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is EW and AI? be more specific im still new around here?

and why would i waste my time? i have plenty of time to go extreme, first time around should not be so harsh, right?
what he is saying EW is each week, and an AI is an aromatose inhibitor.

I would not say you are wasting your time. The cycle looks fine if you are going with a PH, and not pinning. Good Luck man!

itsgroll

Awards
what he is saying EW is each week, and an AI is an aromatose inhibitor.

I would not say you are wasting your time. The cycle looks fine if you are going with a PH, and not pinning. Good Luck man!
thanks for clearing things up! reps.

would anyone agree with a 1 week pre cycle of cycle assist prior to starting hdrol? or is that not needed?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tamox is injected or taken oral?
lol maybe it's good that you're doing a PH cycle for starters you have a lot to learn. Nolva is oral.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preload the assist for 2 weeks prior to any methyl cycle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This kid... Since I don't think I saw his age anywhere it's ready for any type of hormonal products... He needs to research what he's getting into.

I do care what shows he has done... Doesn't say anything about who he competed against or what kinda shows he is in. You plan on getting a pro card on just 2 yes and ur only 170lbs and 8%... not trying to shoot down goals but u have a long way to go. 4 cycles isn't going to make u the next ronnie coleman.

I say look at your diet. You need more calories in general. Anabolics will help but they do nothing without a solid diet.

itsgroll

Awards
lol maybe it's good that you're doing a PH cycle for starters you have a lot to learn. Nolva is oral.
thanks, do you mic with anything or take directly?

Preload the assist for 2 weeks prior to any methyl cycle
will do

This kid... Since I don't think I saw his age anywhere it's ready for any type of hormonal products... He needs to research what he's getting into.

I do care what shows he has done... Doesn't say anything about who he competed against or what kinda shows he is in. You plan on getting a pro card on just 2 yes and ur only 170lbs and 8%... not trying to shoot down goals but u have a long way to go. 4 cycles isn't going to make u the next ronnie coleman.

I say look at your diet. You need more calories in general. Anabolics will help but they do nothing without a solid diet.
well to anwser your questions, my diet is sound right now. I have worked 2 years with layne norton...and have had 2 prep coaches who have taken me to my fullest. I have entered in many OCB shows and 2 NPC shows. Age is no issue, and to let you know its not the weight that wins pro cards, its expeirence, conditioning, posing, and symmetry...which i feel i have them all.

Not to shoot YOU down, but i know many competitors, (most that i have competed with or worked with) who have won pro cards at 5 8' 170. So, how about you stick to what you know (steroids) and ill stick to what i know and do best (compete).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tamoxifen can be tabs or liquid, if you have the liquid it'll probably taste like vodka that's been regurgitated, i like to chase it with water.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Just take some test and deca your being s total tard about the advice everyone has gave u. You said it yourself we stick to roids so listen to what we say or don't bother to post, do what you thinks best

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
IMO you should read ALOT more about the science before you consider stepping into the PH/DS world.

This is not something you do half a$$.

Go buy Anabolic Pharmacology, hang out here for awhile and in a few months maybe you will be educated enough to consider your 1st cycle.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
You wont get it now cause it wont effect u right away but be safe bro your gonna regrete it if something goes wrong because u dont know what ur doing. Do research and save your body stress and pain.

itsgroll

Awards
i do appreciate the advice from you all and the concern. I plan to do more research before getting my hands wet. I dont plan on half assing anything. If im gonna do it, its gonna be right.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
Good choice man. U may get the results u want but you wont know whats going on inside your body tell its to late specially if u want to do a few cycles in a row which is good go for it but do it safe. And if you really want after a cycle or 2 of PH go for a Test cycle and have some real fun lol. Good Luck Bro

itsgroll

Awards
Good choice man. U may get the results u want but you wont know whats going on inside your body tell its to late specially if u want to do a few cycles in a row which is good go for it but do it safe. And if you really want after a cycle or 2 of PH go for a Test cycle and have some real fun lol. Good Luck Bro
you got it!

itsgroll

Awards
after doing more and more research i have decided to continue with halodrol fro 6weeks. As for PCT im still debating either a SERM or AI. The research i found was that an AI such as Letrozole is more effective, especially in treating and preventing gyno.
But do i need something as serious as that, or will a SERM be ok?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
after doing more and more research i have decided to continue with halodrol fro 6weeks. As for PCT im still debating either a SERM or AI. The research i found was that an AI such as Letrozole is more effective, especially in treating and preventing gyno.
But do i need something as serious as that, or will a SERM be ok?
Yo bro, Halodrol doesn't need an AI for PCT or on cycle because it doesn't aromatize. The SERM is what you want for PCT, it will get your testes back to producing their own steroids naturally again.

itsgroll

Awards
started taking cycle assist today to build up as a pre week. 4caps 2xdaily for 5days....will start halodrol for 50mg on monday. 25mg morning and 25mg 1hr pre workout in the evening.

itsgroll

Awards
after many reviews and research on test boosters, it seems their not neccessary duing a PCT nor are they even effective. Im sticking to a serm

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
letrozole would be a horrible PCT for a halodrol cycle. Or for any cycle really. Run nolva and stack it with an OTC test booster.

itsgroll

Awards
i plan to take 20 mg of Tamoxifen which is nolva correct? i should be straight using that. but what test booster do you prefer? ive herd mixed thoughts on so many types

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yes Tamoxifen is nolva. And a lot of ppl on this board like Sustain Alpha from primordial performance for a test booster, but I'm sure there are many other opinions that should be mentioned.

itsgroll

Awards
ill look into it, but with running nolva, why need a test booster

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why a test booster?

why use nolva at all? Your body should recover, eventually, with no PCT at all. You don't "NEED" anything.

If you want to use less that's up to you, I'm just giving recommendations.

itsgroll

Awards
why a test booster?

why use nolva at all? Your body should recover, eventually, with no PCT at all. You don't "NEED" anything.

If you want to use less that's up to you, I'm just giving recommendations.
ok than what test boosters do you recommend?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha. I think you'll enjoy it.

itsgroll

Awards
after research on sustain alpha, i had no idea its a topical. is it applied once daily? and when and where on the body is it applied and how long can i can it? ive never used anything like this before.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i used the liquid kind. I don't think it matters much. Although a couple people that tried both said transdermal was better... there were also people who tried both who said there's no difference. I say whatever, use the liquid vade. Rubbing crap all over yourself is a pain.

itsgroll

Awards
i used the liquid kind. I don't think it matters much. Although a couple people that tried both said transdermal was better... there were also people who tried both who said there's no difference. I say whatever, use the liquid vade. Rubbing crap all over yourself is a pain.
thats what i thought. ill start during my PCT in 6 weeks. today was day 1 of Hdrol. im doing 50/75/75/75/75/100

itsgroll

Awards
3 days into hdrol, no effects, no feelings. though i did feel more driven than usual during my workouts, though that could be placebo because im starting something new.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19