Ephedrine, Yohimbine, T3

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I am currently running a ECY cycle 25E,5Y,200C,81A 3x a day.

My main question here is if 50mcg ED of T3 would be -I wanna say "healthy"- to stack, but I guess what I really mean is -"OK". IT'll only be for about 4weeks, but keep in mind that E & Y raise BP so thats my main concern. Is anybody here aware of any dangers of the usage of T3 while BP is high? I havent checked my BP yet but to give an idea, its high enough to the point where I always have headaches behind my ears mainly, and ocasionally hear ringing noises.

I am already used to these drugs and have high tolerance to all. I had blood work done about 3 months ago after my 6weeks t3 cycle and surprisingly my natural TSH levels recovered in less than a week (I am guessing I am a fast recover) oh and no palpiations either. So my tolerance and health concern SO FAR isnt much of an issue here, just the stacking w/ high BP part.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
NOTE: Heres what really caught my eye. ITs written under the PRECAUTIONS catagory on webmd under the cytomel profile-
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: certain antidepressants (e.g., TCAs such as amitriptyline, imipramine, nortriptyline), estrogen (e.g., hormone replacement therapy, birth control pill/patch/ring), drugs for diabetes (e.g., glipizide, glyburide, insulin, metformin, rosiglitazone), digoxin, ketamine, intravenous blood pressure drugs (e.g., epinephrine, norepinephrine), "blood thinners" (e.g., warfarin, asprin)
And this was under the WARNING section-
This medication should not be used either alone or in combination with diet pills to treat obesity/cause weight loss in patients with normal thyroid production. If used in combination with diet pills (appetite suppressant drugs), serious, even life-threatening effects could occur.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I would not stack it with the fat burners you are taking because of blood vessel contriction. From what I have heard t3 by itself is pretty powerful and IMO id run it solo

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love running t3 and clentogether but i wouldnt be adding in any more compounds while you are experiencing ringing in your ears and BP headaches. that seems foolish.

TheTransforma

Don't do T3 without any AAS, it will eat your muscle away without any AAS. Even at a low dose of 50 mcg/day, or at least, that was my experience and alot of the people I know.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Don't do T3 without any AAS, it will eat your muscle away without any AAS. Even at a low dose of 50 mcg/day, or at least, that was my experience and alot of the people I know.
I've gone as far as 125mcg for 8weeks w/o any AAS or PH and experienced minimal to hardly any muscle loss. It just all depends on wether your a easy gainer or not IMO. My protien was enough and muscle isnt a concern if im tryna cut.

IDk maybe my methods of cutting and bulking are just alot different than everybody elses. I like to cut hardcore then clean bulk, and to be honest I would not like more then 20lbs of muscle on my body, I like to stay slender, I know "weired".

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
under normal healthy circumstances i would stack these. a fat burner that works via thyroid and one through the beta2 work great hand in hand. but if BP got real high while on, id recommend someone stop... so i cant recommend starting with already high BP.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
under normal healthy circumstances i would stack these. a fat burner that works via thyroid and one through the beta2 work great hand in hand. but if BP got real high while on, id recommend someone stop... so i cant recommend starting with already high BP.
You think I should just add more asprin and pop 1 every time i feel the pressure coming on? Besides does any1 know if t3 raises or negativily effects BP?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Im thinking about being the ginny pig here and just giving it a shot anyways, i was just too pumped about already getting it started, i had my sheets written out and everything, was hoping you guys would have some good news on it, but oh well!. If sides get to hectic I can always just drop the Y and then slowly drop the E and finish off with the t3 solo. And if I dont post on here for about another month then ya'll know im dead and that it didnt work. So wata ya'll say?

And well Bp may seem high at times it is tolerable I can still do cardio and weight lifting. Does that still mean its bad enough that i have simptoms, or does it get any worse to the point where im physically shutting down? At what point does enough become enough?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Couldnt I just take medicine used to treat high BP when times get hard? Ive heard Co-Q-10 is good.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
systolic is the pressure of the blood being pumped right when your heart beats. (the big number)
diasolic is the pressure of the blood being pumped in between heart beats. (the smaller number)

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Couldnt I just take medicine used to treat high BP when times get hard? Ive heard Co-Q-10 is good.
you should be taking blood pressure supps whenever you are using compounds that negatively effect BP. again i think it is unwise to add in compounds before you get your BP levels checked and/or stabalized.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you should be taking blood pressure supps whenever you are using compounds that negatively effect BP. again i think it is unwise to add in compounds before you get your BP levels checked and/or stabalized.
THIS

hawthorne, fish oil, celery seed, garlic.... all good for bp

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
^^^ Thanx! So increasing systolic and decreasing diastolic is bad? or just not helpful..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well raising your systolic is bad. its raising your BP. and now you are talking about combining bronchodilators with thyroid meds and BP meds. thats alot of actual medications to combine... and without having even a relatively basic understanding of how these compounds work in your body on their own, its a bad idea to go ahead and combine them and just hope for the best.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Its bad when your BP is so high you have headaches and hear ringing - period! Why would you add something else to the mix. This is stupid...

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
well raising your systolic is bad. its raising your BP. and now you are talking about combining bronchodilators with thyroid meds and BP meds. thats alot of actual medications to combine... and without having even a relatively basic understanding of how these compounds work in your body on their own, its a bad idea to go ahead and combine them and just hope for the best.
I actually know how all of these work in side the body, they pretty much speak for them selves. It is to my undertanding that they each do something differently in the body, therefore it'd be a good2go. But because I like to take precautions, i thought i'd just ask anyways to see what ppl might know that I dont. But you are right it is starting to look a bit like a heart attack/stroke trap, but theres pretty much a saying that goes- what looks good on paper doesnt always translate well into the body. Well what looks bad on the computer might not be so bad in the body lol.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Its bad when your BP is so high you have headaches and hear ringing - period! Why would you add something else to the mix. This is stupid...
Cause its a small dose of a another compound that works in a totally different way that does not conflict with the other one. Besides the fat burn will get that much more better and the BP will stay the same, therefore the good will out weigh the bad, now does that sound stupid?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
But the BP wont stay the same... it'll get worse..and yours is already as bad as it gets. Ask your doctor what happens when your BP remains so high that it makes your ears ring for an extended period of time...

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I got my BP taken today about 35min after my last ECYA dosage, turns out I have low BP LMAO! It was 100/63 the 1st time and 118/78 when i left. Asked doc why the headaches and ringing noise? Said the ringy noise could be from the headache and that I could be getting a cold of some sort. Now that I remember i did blast the A/C on my face right after the gym (bad idea!) So i just finished taking my first t3 today :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would say just keep it at 50mcg per day.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Do you guys think switching out the ephedrine for some albuterol would be better if BP does get a lil high? And if I did should I continue w/ the Yohimbine? I heard yohimbine is only very effect when stacked with E, would it do just as good stacked with Albuterol? I know Albuterol has way less dangers than Ephedrine and its supposibly more effective, but IMO Ephedrine works better, who agrees?