1ad 4ad cycle and routine help pls

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
I’m starting a new cycle/routine, and I need advice. Last I did was in Iraq using a number of supplements: Animal Stack, Animal Pak, Superpump 250, Whey Protein, and Creatine Mono among others I tried. I started at 153lbs. ended at 169lbs. My target weight was 175, but was still happy with my results. I had a pretty decent routine details of which are still hazy, but it went something like this. Legs, Back and Bi’s / Chest, Tri’s, and Shoulders hitting each three times a week. After much reading I believe I was working too much, not allowing my muscles to fully recover. I’ve been using this same routine with 1-Andro RX and 4ad UTT with good results (you must use a high dose of 1-Andro RX to get good results). I have put together a new routine after even more reading and researching different techniques and routines for mass building, which is my ultimate goal. The problem I keep running into is my legs and chest. They just won’t grow. So, since working legs generates the most testosterone I figured that I would hit the slowest growing muscles on the days I generate the most testosterone. If any of you guys know of something that would work better please advise. I’m trying to put together a better routine while using a more potent stack. I’m about 4 months into working the gym in a different country. Afghanistan. It sucks bad, but I’m trying to make the most of it. My routine and stack now look like this:

Mondays, Fridays – Chest, Legs, Calves, Abs

Chest​

Bench Press 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Dumbbell Press: Flat, Incline 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Dumbbell Fly: Flat, Incline 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Smith Machine 1x10, 7, 5 (DD) Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Over-Head Pull-Over 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
Cable-Crossover 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)​

Legs​

Squat/Sissy/Hack 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
Leg Press 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Leg Xtension 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Hamstring Curl 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)​

Calves​

Leg Press Calf Raises 3x15, 12, 10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Seated Calf Raises 6x12 Cadence (3/X/1/0)​

ABS - Be Creative​

Tuesdays, Thursdays – Back/Shoulders, Bi-Ceps, Tri-Ceps

Back

Dead-Lifts 2x9, 7 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
Bent-Over Dumbbell Flies 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
1-Arm Dumbbell Row 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
T-Bar Row 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Kneeling 1-Arm Lat Pull-Down 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Stiff-Arm Pull-Down 1x10, 7, 5 (DD) Cadence (3/X/1/0)​

Bi-Ceps​

Preacher Curls 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Dumbbell Hammer Curls 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Incline Dumbbell Curls 2x8-10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
Concentration Curls (DD) 1x10, 7, 5 Cadence (2/0/2/0)​

Tri-Ceps​

Close-Grip Bench Presses 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Skull Crushers 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Tri-Cep Dumbbell Xtensions 2x9, 7 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
Tri-Cep Dumbbell KickBacks 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Tr-Cep Cable Pull-Down 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0​

I don’t do every one of these exercises for every workout. It’s the foundation. I have to superset some of these depending on the amount of time I have, and I always bounce around with the exercises never sticking with the same thing every day. It’s more fun that way, should support muscle confusion, and the gym is small with lots of people.

Stack

Week1: 1ad-600mgs, 4ad-600mgs, No-Xplode 2 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2 scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.
Week2: 1ad-800mgs, 4ad-600mgs, No-Xplode 3 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2 scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.
Week3: 1ad-900mgs, 4ad-900mgs, No-Xplode 3 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.
Week4: 1ad-900mgs, 4ad-900mgs, Superpump 250 1.5 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.
Week5: 1ad-900mgs, 4ad-900mgs, Superpump 250 1.5 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2 scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.
Week6: 1ad-600mgs, 4ad-600mgs, Superpump 250 2 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2 scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.
Week7: 1ad-600mgs, 4ad-600mgs, Superpump 250 2 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2 scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.
Week8: 1ad-400mgs, 4ad-300mgs, Superpump 250 2 scoops pre-workout, Size-on 1 scoop intra-workout, EAA stack 1 scoop/Syntha-6 2 scoops/ L-Glutamine post-workout.

PCT
Nolvafin 1 capsule per day 4ad UTT 1ml per day for 2 weeks. Then another 6 week cycle same stack, followed by 6 weeks of PCT. Then it’s time to go home. Goodbye Afghanistan.

DIET
I really can’t eat like I need to. I’m not really counting calories yet. I’m trying to get in at least 180 grams of protein per day. Some days I get it, some days I don’t.

Please feel free to advise on anything you would change to this to help me. I’ve been killing myself in the gym with little result. Could be that I’m 36 years old. I believe if I can get this right, I should be able to achieve my current goal of 180 lbs 10% body fat. I’m currently 175lbs 14% body fat. I have until the first of November to reach this. I will update pics on the progress I’ve made so far, and post the last pic from Iraq at the end of my Animal Stak cycle there. I really don’t have time to post the way I would like to but I’ll try to keep a log with updates and photos. I work 12 hours per day 7 days per week. Most of the time, it’s everything I can do to get a workout in at the gym and sleep before going back to work. If you need to know the brand names of anything PM me as I don’t want to post it here.

If there's anything anyone would change please let me know... U.S. Army soldier Afghanistan.

T

tattoopierced1

I dont see squats in your leg routine..thats a big problem right there. If your not squatting, your legs wont grow period. I used to try and trick my legs into growing without doing squats, but they never grew.. add in heavy squats, and they grew.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
no problem i like squats. i actually enjoy leg work, I just wanna see them grow like my back does. tonight is my first night on this, i been building up to it with the stack. we'll see how it goes. it"s gonna be a back night. thx for the reply.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Workout went way too fast. just took about 2 weeks off and i can feel em. gonna post updated pic. back bis and tris night. didnt really log anything. gotta get my endurance back. its amazing how much you lose in just 2 weeks. weighed in at 176. body gave up way too quick tonight. gonna be a long 8 weeks.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Wednesday July 14, 2010​
Tonight’s Workout

Chest​

Bench Press 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs = 135, 145, 155; DB SS

Dumbbell Press: Flat, Incline 25lbs 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
Would that be a superset^?

Dumbbell Fly: Flat, Incline 3xBurnout Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs = 15

Over-Head Pull-Over 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)​
lbs = 25, 35, 45; 15

Legs​

Power Squat 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
lbs = 135,145,155; 45

lbs = 135,145,155; 20

lbs = 60,70,80; 20(weight pegs #’s)

Hamstring Curl 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs = 80,90,100; 20(weight pegs #’s)

Calves​

lbs=?

Seated Calf Raises 6x12 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs=45

ABS – Situps, a lot of them.​

This is the workout I have planned for tonight. If there’s anything in here you would change, please let me know. All these numbers will prolly change since I’m just getting back in the gym after a 2 week vacation. They are all heavier than the last routine I was in by at least 10 lbs. Last night was a bad night at the gym here. Way too many people. I’m guessing it was because they shot 4 rockets at us, and everybody wanted to get swole to control their anxiety.

I need help on finding a good anti-histamine. The stack I’m on is causing a severe itch. Severe is not an understatement! However, I went to the doc here and got hydroxizine. After researching it is generic for Atarax. It works! Really well… Give you a good mood too. It has some drowsiness associated with it, but that can be used as a good thing. I’ve read others have had the same issue with this to no resolve except one. One dude said Benadryl knocked it out. He was right, but I believe you have to stay on it because I can feel it wanting to come back every night. I’m gonna flip out without the anti-histamine because the itch is just too much.

He only gave me 3 pills though so I’m out as of today. Wasn’t hard to get because I had scratched several hot spots already (I was diggin dude). Is there something else out there that I can substitute that with? I’ve read there are some that work really well with body builders’ goals. I really need help on this because I will have to go back to 1-andro RX if I can’t stop the itch, and I’ll be out of a pretty good penny! The doc won’t give me anymore because I really don’t have a rash or anything. Just an itch!

Should I add Saw Palmetto and Milk Thistle to my stack to be on the safe side?

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
not a bad workout. gym was about half full. very intense workout felt like i could eat the cable machine. didnt do calf work. regret that. leg xtension machine was messed up, couldnt do the leg xtensions or hamstring curls. made up for the bad day i had yesterday with back (i did the whole routine yesterday with 1 cable machine and the rope. its cool i was able to do that but it sukd too.), did some pretty good shoulder exercises my new partner showed me. got my chest workout in. actually added 10 sets of cable chest exercises to my chest day. didnt get the dumbbell pullovers in though. too bad i like those. i did add 25 lbs to my squat effectivley without losing form. gonna be sore tomorrow. luv it. pics will follow as soon as the battery pack charges. i was able to score 3 more hydroxizine from the medic today too:) funny thing, i could really feel the long head of my triceps tonight i normally dont feel it at all.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking this one out.
Interested to see how this stack goes!

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
im adding saw palmetto, milk thistle, flax seed, fish oil, benadryl, and changing protein to lipotropic. just re-oredered all my supps. this is costing me a bundle. some advice, if you run 1ad 4ad drink lots of water and take with a meal. it will burn your stomache up if you dont. and be careful passing gas. you'll prolly wilt flowers. its pretty serious dude. Taking tomorrow night off in hopes ill get back to the routine i had planned.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wilt flowers as it is. I caused my dog to whine and leave the room the other day :lol:

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Friday July 16, 2010​
Tonight’s Workout

Chest​

Dumbbell Press 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs = 45’s, 55’s, 55’s; DB SS
Dumbbell Press: Incline 25lbs 4x10^ Cadence (3/X/1/0)

lbs = 15
Over-Head Pull-Over 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
lbs = 25, 35, 45; 15

Legs​

Power Squat 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)
lbs = 135,145,155; 45
lbs = 135,145,155; 20
lbs = 60,70,80; 20(weight peg #’s)

Hamstring Curl 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)​
lbs = 80,90,100; 20(weight peg #’s)​

Calves​

lbs=180
Seated Calf Raises 6x12 Cadence (3/X/1/0)​
lbs=45​

ABS – Leg Raises 4x10 / Supine Bicycle 3xBurnout.​

My stack now looks like this: 1ad 4ad 900 mgs per day(I jumped the gun on it, but I was doing a one week load-up phase before I started the routine), Pre-Workout – 2 scoops NoXplode / Intra-Workout – 1 scoop Sizeon, Post-Workout – Out of EAA Stack / Syntha-6 2 scoops / 2 Caps L-Glutamine.​

This will end Week1….

Projected stack should look something like this:
900mgs – 1ad/4ad, 25mgs – Benadryl, Multi-Vitamin |Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Flax Seed(dunno the dosing on this yet)|
1.5 scoops Superpump 250/1 scoop L-Glutamine – Pre-Workout
1 scoop Sizeon – Intra-Workout
1 scoop EAA Stack/1 scoop L-Glutamine/2 scoops Lipotropic Protein – Post-Workout

(It’s gonna take at least 2 weeks for my new supps to arrive :( before I can work this. Hopefully my right hand will be healed from when I punched a 2x4 support by accident during a heavy bag warm-up. I luv that bag…)

My system is already getting accustomed to the stack I think. Today I’m not as jittery, my stomach doesn’t feel like a washing machine, and the itchy pins and needles thing doesn’t feel like it’s on the verge of coming back at any second… The scratch thing is good that it feels like it’s going away , but I just spent 100 bux on shipping to get some Benadryl here ASAP.​

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Tonight, was nowhere near as intense as Wednesday. Struggled to finish my workout. I did get to finish it though. Only 3 people in there.

Measurements came in at:

Chest 42 (i think thats mostly back)
Leg 23 1/2
Arm 13
Waist 36 1/4

Weighed in at 174

Done til Monday...

Attachments

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
forgot shoulders and forearms and calves. next morning:

shoulders 47
forearms 11 1/4

gotta wait for calves since i now have my uniform on, and im lazy in the mornings.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
calves 13

gonna measure chest and back seperately next week since my back overshadows my chest so much.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
honestly too smoked to post much. very very intense workout. went ahead and took pics of progress. will post workout tomorrow.

Attachments

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see it mentioned; have you cycle PHs/AAS before?

Just wondering in respect to some sort of comparison. If not, no worries!

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
before this only 1-andro rx. i did 1 cycle of that before starting this.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Monday July 19, 2010
Week 2​
Tonight’s Workout

Chest​

Dumbbell Press 2x9, 7; 4x10 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs = 50; BP SS

Bench Press: Flat 45lbs 4x10^ Cadence (3/X/1/0)

lbs = 15

Legs​

Power Squat 4xBurnout Cadence (2/0/2/0)
lbs = 45

Leg Press 2x9, 7; Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs = 135,205,225

Hamstring Curl 2x9, 7; Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs = 7,8,9 (weight peg #’s)

Calves​

Seated Calf Raises 6x12 Cadence (3/X/1/0)
lbs=45

Stack: Hydroxyzine 25mgs, 1ad 4ad 900 mgs per day, Pre-Workout – 2 scoops NoXplode / Intra-Workout – 1 scoop Sizeon, Post-Workout – Syntha-6 2 scoops / 2 Caps L-Glutamine.​

This was a very intense workout last night (we did the whole workout in 1 hour 15 mins). I didn’t want to stop. At all. I started getting sick on my stomach. That’s the only thing that stopped me from trying to tie myself to the gym and drag it somewhere for the hell of it. I’m still a little weak from last night’s workout today:veryhappy:. I also feel a lot of aggression today just like last night. Hope I don’t get in trouble.

I’ve never done PH’s, AAS, or anything like this before other than a cycle of 1-Andro RX/4AD-UTT (which I liked), but when I did the math on the gains I was making compared to my goals, time constraints, and curiosity; I wanted to find something more, without a lot of sides, that had good keepable gains associated with it. After about a month of solid reading, I decided to go with this for many reasons. So far I’m liking it…

I really gotta work on my diet though. There’s way too much cheese around my belly right now.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Tuesdays workout wasnt bad. didnt have a lot of time though. will post soon.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Tuesday July20, 2010

Tuesdays, Thursdays – Back/Shoulders, Bi-Ceps, Tri-Ceps

Back
Behind the Back BB Shrugs 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)

Lbs=115

BB Shrugs 4x10 Cadence (2/0/2/0)

Lbs=135,135,155,155

Bent-Over Dumbbell Flies 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)

Lbs=15

1-Arm Cable Row 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)

Lbs=Plate# 5,6,8

T-Bar Row 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)

Lbs=45,90,100

Kneeling 1-Arm Lat Pull-Down 2x9, 7 Cadence (3/X/1/0)

Lbs=Plate#7,8,9

Stiff-Arm Pull-Down 1x10, 7, 5 (DD) Cadence (3/X/1/0)

Lbs=Plate#8​

Bi-Ceps​

BiCep Curls 1x10,8,8 Cadence (2/0/2/0)

Tri-Ceps​

Over-Head Tri-Cep Dumbbell Xtensions 2x9, 7 Cadence (2/0/2/0)

Lbs=30,50,65​

Stack: Hydroxyzine 25mgs, 1ad 4ad 900 mgs per day, Pre-Workout – 2 scoops NoXplode / Intra-Workout – 1 scoop Sizeon, Post-Workout – Syntha-6 2 scoops / 2 Caps L-Glutamine.​

Wasn’t a bad workout considering the time I had left after the meeting. Very, very tired today. Still sore as hell from chest and leg day. Gonna make up for the exercise I missed Tuesday on Thursday.

I wonder do the numbers on the plates of the cable machines represent the weight in pounds, or index numbers for referencing. I googled it but haven’t found a definite answer yet.

According to my math, I should start cutting soon to meet my body fat goal by November. Or should I? I wonder how long it would take to get from 14% to 8%? 6% would be awesome…

I missed Thursday and Friday workouts. Had to go out on a mission. Making up for it tonight and tomorrow night.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you give a mini-review up to this point? Pros and cons, sides noticed, sleep, appetite, strength increases, endurance, recovery, etc.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
i will today, just got back from a long mission.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see you back!

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
i've lost weight. i dunno if maybe i didnt get the real stuff. i honestly feel no different, and have made no gains that i wouldnt have made naturally i think. im at 170 lbs. measurements are the sam as the last time i measured. i havent been working out like i should have been tho. my diet sux because we really dont have much choice of food here. im hoping my routine will improve when i get a set work schedule again. i do know that when i dont take the hydroxyzine i start itching again. no increase in aggression tho. nothing really out of the ordinary now. did a light chest and leg workout, today and my strength has definitely improved. other than that no change that i can see so far. oh yeah, im losing body fat i think.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Back Bi's and Tri's day. Very weak workout. 45 mins. 171lbs. Still Stronger tho. my trial ran out on last photo cropper so im having to try another one.

Attachments

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Sure wish my chest and legs would do what my back does.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
hoping i can get back to boxing soon. maybe that will up my rmr, and i can get rid of that cheese around my belly. did some good deadlifts yesterday. feelin it today.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
A little change in the routine

Went back to my old chest tris and shoulders, legs back and bis every other day. I like it better. just couldnt get motivated on the other routine. dunno why. Heres some progress photos and measurements.

Chest - 42 1/4
Legs - 23 1/4
Bi - 13 1/4
Fore Arm - 11 1/4
Neck - 14 1/2
Calf - 14 3/4
Stomach - 38
Shoulders - 48 1/4

Really what grew the most was my calves and shoulders on that last routine by 1 1/4". everything else grew by about 1/4". for some reason my stomach seems fatter. I'm still 174lbs tho....

Does that seem right for that kind of stack? I can honestly say that I'm just starting to see that it might be working. Maybe. I'm cycle off right now for the next 2 weeks, so we'll see how that goes. My strength has went up drastically except on bench. I'm surprised my legs didn't measure any bigger than that.

Pretty much the same stack other than I'm off the 1ad/4ad and taking 1 capsule of Nolvafin per day for 2 weeks. I'll re post it in a day or so.

Wish I knew how to take body fat numbers. I have a caliper.

Could someone tell what BF% do I look like I'm at now?

Attachments

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
is there a more effective ph out there? Sterodol? maybe? I'd really like to see better results than what i have. Anyone know anything about icon science products?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not familiar with this particular brand. If you're strength and size increased, but you stayed the same weight, then your cycle might be considered a recomp (if it weren't for that fact that you think you gained some stomach weight).

Your diet is going to be big indicator of the type of cycle you have. Maybe next time around you should start logging your calories/micronutritients. Actually, I would consider starting this now, so that you're not having to play around with numbers come your next cycle. You should have about three or four months of time before your next hormonal since this cycle was ten weeks (including your SHORT pct).

What is your main goal for your next cycle, strength, size, cut, recomp?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the icon product before and literally saw nothing. I've gotten better results from natural products. You look like you have a good base, I'd suggest a cutting cycle using natural products and a controlled diet before another anabolic cycle.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that sux to hear about the product. I've had that happen to me too. Twice, to be honest. They were both PH products too. The only legit PH that I've ran was the AX Superdrol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 11-ketotestosterone is sort of like 11-oxo, it takes a huge dose orally, but isn't bad transdermally from what i've heard

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't realize that stuff works transdermally. I recently found some legit bulk powder...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be nice on a cut that way. I'd try it again transdermally.

B

badboyfromsc

Awards
Thx guys, haven't had a lot of time for posting lately. gonna post some new pics soon, and i'm curious about the ax superdrol. I just re-ordered the icon science stuff and superdrol (dunno the brand name yet). I read a couple posts where guys were using that during cycles stacked w/ 1ad/4ad in short increments. Also bought genf20 plus, but had very little results if any so far.