What do you tell people when your on a cycle?

fruitpunch24

Awards
I absolutely hate when someone comes and asks me, "what are you taking?", "or dude wtf are you on", or "give me whatever your on". Its frustrating when they dont know what hard work you put in. Just cause you look big people automatically assume your on something. But when i gain twenty pounds or so off of a cycle i can understand why people ask those silly questions. When im on a cycle and someone asks me that, i always say "chicken and tuna bro". Im just curious what yall say

BARLOUTE

Awards
Well , if your that big and it shows that your on steriod well you can blame people to ask , I would never ask someone I dont know personnaly lol but if my friend would be on it I would ask what he is taking , and I just starting dbol last week and if after a few weeks people started to notice I got much bigger , I have nothing to hide , if I wanted to hide something I would not have started tbol lol , maybe that could help with your question.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been told that I'm looking bigger. Never been asked if i'm taking anything or asked what I'm doing. I tell em them the truth: i've just been eating a lot.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've fooled my girlfriend into thinking I'm getting gains from creatine while I'm taking superdrol lol. If you're trying to hide it, say creatine. If you're just annoyed people ask you... f*** it I feel awesome when people say that to me ..."duuudddee what are you onnn" haha.

BARLOUTE

Awards
On my post I wanted to say Tbol lol not Dbol.

fruitpunch24

Awards
Ya true, but sometimes the truth isn't always the rright answer. Like if a 16 yr old kid who is jus starting out to lift I won't tell him I'm on some kinda steroid. Cause in his mind the only way to get big is to juice. I would want him to get a couple years of lifting under his belt before ever considering a cycle of his own. Then there are the so called haters that think steroid are for losers. But y'all are right, what is there to hide? There opinion is there own.. doesn't make make any better or lesser than the person judging me. Thnks guys!

fruitpunch24

Awards
I meant it doenst make me aany better or lesser than the person judging me.

Magikskittlz

Awards
Tell them your repping there mrs!!! That will shut them up!!!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
a guy i know told people "eat alot o' chicken" and even had it as his signature on his text messages lol

one guy kept asking what my bro and i were takin awhile back and we told him tribulus lol.. so everytime he saw us he asked if we were still takin "turbulence" hahaha and said he is gonna order some soon hahaha

We always think of some bs product like anabolic halo and tell em like its a secret lol... like whisper it to em and make sure nobody hears you hahaha

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
"I grabbed one of my old shirts this morning, it's not that I'm bigger, my clothes are smaller"

"It's water-weight, I've been carbin it up"

"I'm not bigger, you're just smaller, quit slackin"

"been hittin it hard AND drinkin milk"

or:
"I'm on steroids DOUCHE! back off cause one of the sides is homo-buttsecks":love:

hog928

Awards
  • Established
I say iv been taking eating a lot more serious and iv been eating like a horse and it works for me. Only few people know i take them but when u gain a lot of size like that of course people r gonna be curious.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend knew something was up, and she actually ended up finding my stash of superdrol and my old bottle of h-drol (now empty). she also saw the nolvadex. when she asked if thats what was making me bigger, i said "no, lifting weights is making me bigger" lulz

she was actually cool about it cause she likes the results they are bringing. pretty cool gf if ya ask me.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Back years ago when I would go from 200 to 220ish, I would say, I'm not really bigger, I just wear smaller shirts now.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
"That's probably b/c you look like your on meth".
aaaahahha i don,t juice, but don,t look down on those who do. Sometimes people ask me if i do, but they are just uneducated bc i'm not big enough to assume that. but i know the meth looking tards that say it, and that s**** almost made me piss myself when i read it.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Since I'm military I have to hide it from almost everyone I work with. My way is I always act offended that they would even ask me then I tell them they would get results to if that would stop F***ing around in the gym and learn to eat right.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
'Yo momma' followed up with pointing and laughing at the dude that should ask such a stupid question.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
"I look like I'm on steroids? That's the nicest thing you ever said to me bro".
lol!! To people who come up and don't stop pestering me I tell them "cotton candy", and to kids who come up to me that r in H.S I just say "squats, deadlifts, and more squats!"

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last weekend I saw a bunch of people I hadnt seen in a couple years. Damn that sh1t is annoying. I wasnt particularly small back then but Im a good 40 to 50 pounds heavier. Always had the dedication so I just say I lift heavy which I do. Im preparing to hear it all again tomorrow night. Busting out the medium shirt LMAO.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
SHAKEWEIGHT BRAH, SHAKEWEIGHT.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I tell them dc training causes you to grow 3-4 times faster than other training styles. To recuperate you need to eat a lot my grocery bill is outrageous.

nynone

nynone

Awards
SHAKEWEIGHT BRAH, SHAKEWEIGHT.
Dude, it's GUARANTEED to work! :deal: The commercial said so, and look at my enormous body, slim waist, and stupid weight! I'm a champ... :ntome:

My favorite thing to say when I was on SD, Tren, or a stack (favorite was Pheraplex, SD, and Halodrol), I would tell people I was on soy. The look on their faces....... They would look at me, and if they obviously thought soy gave you tits, they looked their too. I was even asked by one dude to show him my chest cause he expected me to have :boobies: from soy. What some people will believe :bigeyes:

EDIT: sorry for the excess animate icons lol. I'm totally bored at work hahaha.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Just tell em you recycle your wastes, giving everything a "second pass" means you get more nutrients. I promise they will never talk to you again.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Acai berry and red bull injected twice daily......

Texan281

Awards
Shake weight is totally ridiculous. Last week I saw some toothpick scrub was shaking a 30 lbs DB. I wanted to go up to him and be like bro wtf are you doing?

But to answer the question, I honestly just tell people im taking a PH except for like family. Alot of people have no idea wtf a PH is so no worries

chesty4

Awards
My standard comeback for, "Are you on the juice/steroids?".........

I just look down at my chest and arms and reply, "Why? Do you think I need to?" That usually shuts them up.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol you're aggravated when someone asks you what you're on, when YOU ARE on steroids?

thats like being blazed and someone asks you if you're high........actually that is really annoying but not the same at all.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
lol you're aggravated when someone asks you what you're on, when YOU ARE on steroids?

thats like being blazed and someone asks you if you're high........actually that is really annoying but not the same at all.
i dont know if you frequently get questioned like this... but it IS absolutely irritating

its just the implications coming from the person that you didnt have to work for the way you look and its ALL a result of swallowing some pills or injecting something.

Its disrepectful, especially coming from some scrawny runt or some out of shape fatass. Ask me what my diet looks like or how long ive been lifting. Id be glad to talk to someone about that because its a relavent, legitimate question, and a much more feasible reason as to how i got to where i am.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I do get asked, "are you on something", my answer is something like "Yeah, I'm on a trend of working harder than any other mutha****er out there and you are already behind".
Nah, I use the creatine excuse if I need to.