cycle advice

sugarman

Awards
hi, new to this sight been checking thing out for a while . i want to lean up and drop some un wanted weight . about 6'0" 250 . what would be a better stack, i currently have h drol, 11 sterone, propadrol,2a epi clone,also have 3,6,17androstenetrione (6oxo clone) 500mgand a norandrostene3b-ol 17-one100mg,acetyl-l-carnitine400mg .thinking hdrol+11/prop.or 2a epi+11/prop. think maybe use 6oxo as pct nova xt plus t bomb2 figured i take my ce2 hi def and no2 and ai pct any advice would appreciate thx. im already taking ai pct, and gnc performance and vitality, saw palmetto, and milkthistle xtra. anyone please chime in thx

Ms9

Awards
You can make words in the beginning of sentences capitalized by using the "shift" key. Also, when listing things out sometimes it is easier for people to read them if you use the "return/enter" key in between each thing to create a list that goes up and down.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to use over the counter pct products, just run 11-oxo straight as high and as long as you can (6weeks)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You can make words in the beginning of sentences capitalized by using the "shift" key. Also, when listing things out sometimes it is easier for people to read them if you use the "return/enter" key in between each thing to create a list that goes up and down.

Agreed, i cant even read what your taking. Re list it and I'll help you out.

sugarman

Awards
Thanks for the help and response. Sorry about format, I will take advice about caps. and listing supps. As for pct I just ordered lean xtreme and AI post cycle. Ive been looking at a couple sites for nova or clomid. I wont mention names cause i know we arent suppose to . Would it be ok if i pm you and u can just let me know if they r ok.
CYCLCE
H DROL 50/50/50/75/75/75
11 STERONE225/300/300/375/375/450/450/450
PROPADROL 0/0/0/0/60/60/60/60

PCT
3,6,17 ANDROSTENETRIONE 500MG
TBOMB2
AI POST CYCLE
LEAN XTREME (WILL HAVE SOON)
NOVADEX XT
I WILL ALSO TAKE CE2 HI DEF,NO2 AND CONTINUE MY DAILY VITAMINS PERFORMANCE/VITALITY,FISH OIL 3X A DAY ,MILK THISTLE XTRA.
BUT I WOULD PREFER TO HAVE THE NOVA OR CLOMID IN CASE ANY SIDES, PLUS I HAVE OTHER SUPPS FOR LATER CYCLES.
HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT I HAVE:

2A EPI METHYLOL
HDROL
11 STERONE
PROPADROL
NORANDROSTENE-3B-OL,17-ONE(100mg)ACETYL-L-CARNITINE(400MG)
3,6,17,ANDROSTENETRIONE(500MG)
LEAN XTREME
AI CYCLE SUPPORT
AI POST CYCLE
This is pretty much everything I have other than support products. I have a friend who takes care of me (GNC). needless to say my house looks like a gnc outlet.(wife always complaining about it)lol.. any way i would appreciate your feedback, thanks! hopefully a pm soon. Kind of anxtious to get started.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well idk what propadrol is but the rest looks good. For pct just run AI pct/lean extreme/ carnitine. That should be plenty. Too much of it will kill your joints, you should use joint support products during cycle & pct. Also for you last wknof h drol go to 100mg at your weight. I need to go 100 pretty much the whole time I'm on it and I am 50lb less than you.

I know you really want start but I would try to lose some weight before hand. You could take a fat burner with like hgh up and see some fat loss and muscle gain. Have you bud get you a bottlle of powerFULL and oxy elite pro and prime from usp labs. Run that sh!t first and go right into cycle afterwards.

sugarman

Awards
Thx ! I'm taking triflex/Glucosamine,msm,chondroiton for joints. Ten four on the added weight loss. this may sound crazy, but about the second week of august starts the biggest loser at work! ive been kinda laying back on the cardio due to the contest .I entered last year and won!!!!! I was up to about 285 or so, went down to 234 in three months . I beat the other guy buy like 1%. I was running everyday with steeltoe shoes on at work! I was on 12hrs a day so I had a lot of time . I decided to workout while at work had p90x and 5lb-50lb bands, every hour i would walk the floors at work from 9th floor thru 12th floor so i made up my mind to cut back on my food and seriously ramp up[ my cardio. I was doing maybe 5-7mi. a day. not including the gym . thx for getting back to me .Only one other question ? Do u think the epi / 11 sterone/ prop would be better cutter. Propadrol is for fat loss gut and chest and would my pct change any with epi. instead of Hdrol