Need help on First PH cycle

rayzer27

Awards
i am about to start my first cycle of PHs. i am giving myself enough time to research and get all the information about PHs. A friend of mine turned me to an OTC PH called "Black Magik".

Black magik has the ingredients of: (one capsule) 10mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (superdrol), and 25mg of 4-chloro-17-a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17bdiol (halodrol??) says to take 1 capsule twice daily with 8oz of water.
I want to make sure i get everything down correctly (pre,during,post cycle)

ive come here to ask for suggestions as to what i can take in order to minimize the sides(i have done plenty of research) any suggestions you guys have would be much appreciated.

my stats are:
Weight: 200
Height: 6'0

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I would not run that as your first cycle. Get some h-drol, epi, or p-mag and you'll have great results and you'll still be able to move up to stronger PH's and stacks later.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah a stack isn't the best idea for a first cycle especially when you can't alter the doses separately

i have my friend doing his first PH cycle of halodrol and he's responding to 50mg on the 2nd week, i'm jealous. It's a pretty good first cycle.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
i have my friend doing his first PH cycle of halodrol and he's responding to 50mg on the 2nd week, i'm jealous. It's a pretty good first cycle.
50mg on the second week?? Thats pretty awesome