Looking for suggestions/help

AlbrtvlAssasn

Awards
I posted this in the wrong forum (supplement/review) and need a good idea of "suggested" dosing vs. listed dosing for this stack.

Thanks,
A.A.

Please help with logical/sound comments please.

37 years old, no physiological issues (liver, heart etc). Looking for the best way and dosage to stack following products:

Current thoughts

Pre: Gas. Nutr. Plasma Jet (10 two hrs. B4)
Pre (30 minute B4): Monster Pump (with 2 Kre-Alkalyn caps added)
Pre: Sprt. 1: 17-Diol (as labeled)
Pre: Sprt. 1: Methyl-Halobolin (as labeled)
Pre: Panthera Lbs: Primaldrol 4k (as labled)

Multivitamin
Vit. D
EFAs
Calcium

and if it walks, swims or flys....kill it and eat it! (along with carbs/fat of course)

Thoughts on dosage, weekly increases?

I will be doing this once and then taking 6 weeks off on a PCT stack of some kind.

A.A.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
save the creatine for PCT. You shouldnt need it on cycle. I am not familiar with the compounds your talking about so I cant comment.

AlbrtvlAssasn

Awards
Gaspari Plasma Jet

Sports One 17-Diol:

Sports One Methyl-Halobolin:

Panthera Labs Primadrol 4000:

I can't post links as a newbie. Hopefully everything SOMEone as has heard of these as this site has amazing information on virtually every know man made supplement.

I am not BB but strength/sports training for explosive Rate of Force development (which is why the pH stable creatine is in my workout stack)....the muscle size/hardness/cuts/etc....is a bonus.

Thanks AM nation for any help on these supplements, their anabolic tendencies and dosage/cycle suggestions.

A.A.