Natadrol Log

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Before I start with my cycle info., here are some stats...

I'll be 24 August 6.
5' 9"
154 lbs

When I first started lifting, I went hard on myself and in december suffered a sacroiliac joint injury. Although the pain went away, I didn't let it fully heal. So, the pain is back as of 2 months ago. Therefore, I have chosen to stop all lower body activity for a while. Thanks to my genetics my legs and glutes were always the most muscular and biggest part of my body. So, I'm not too worried.

My workout will be as follows:

Monday
Max Effort Upper Body Exercise (bench press, floor press, rack lock outs, close grip press, shoulder press) 3-5 rep max
Upper back work (some kind of rowing) 3x8-10
Rear Delt work - 3x10-12
Triceps work 3x8-10
Ab work - 2 exercises

Tuesday/Thursday
at home I'll be doing Glute bridges and kickbacks just to send some blood to my injury

Wednesday
DB Rows - 3x25
External Rotators - 3x15
Medial Delt work - 4x10-12
Bicep work - 3x8-10
Abs - 2 exercises
cardio - treadmill full incline walking for 10-15 min

Friday
Flat DB Presses - 3x25
Lat work - 3x8-10
Rear Delts - 3x10-12
Triceps
Abs - 2 exercises

Saturday
Cardio - same as wednesday

I'll definitely be doing proper warm-ups and stretches for each day.

CYCLE INFO

I'll be starting this friday.

Natadrol - 4 pills/day for 7 weeks. The last week I'll take 6 caps just to finish the bottle. I'll be spreading the 4 pills out every 3 hours with a meal.
AtLarge Nutrition Maximus - 2 scoops pre, during, and post workout (total 6 scoops)
AtLarge Nutrition Nitrean - 2 scoops during the day in yogurt =D
ON Multi
ON Fish Oil - 12 caps a day (3 with each natadrol cap)
Animal Flex
Vitamin C - 6 grams a day

POST CYCLE INFO

Formadrol Extreme - 4 caps per day
GHenerate - 6 sprays before bed
I-GH1 - 2 before bed
AtLarge Nutrition's Creatine
ON BCAA 2222
AtLarge Nutrition Maximus - 2 scoops pre, during, and post workout (total 6 scoops)
AtLarge Nutrition Nitrean - 2 scoops during the day in yogurt =D
ON Multi
ON Fish Oil - 12 caps a day (3 with each natadrol cap)
Animal Flex
Vitamin C - 6 grams a day

For non-workout days I'm looking for 3500 calories and for workout days 4000 calories. I think I covered everything lol!

(thanks hoopem6 for the help and for your review)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
theres no need to go more than 3gs of Vit C a day. 1g 3 times a day is all you could ever need.

Natadrol is pretty weak, I would consider uping the doses to 5-6 caps a day for 6 or 5.5wks.

Next, your PCT almost looks like its a better stack than your cycle. All the GH supps and creatine may provide better gains unless you up the dose.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
theres no need to go more than 3gs of Vit C a day. 1g 3 times a day is all you could ever need.

Natadrol is pretty weak, I would consider uping the doses to 5-6 caps a day for 6 or 5.5wks.

Next, your PCT almost looks like its a better stack than your cycle. All the GH supps and creatine may provide better gains unless you up the dose.
Actually, I'm taking the Vit C for my connective tissue. I know bill starr recommends 10g of vit c a day, but i'm not sure i can afford that.

As far as the natadrol, from following hoopem6's log it seems 4 caps worked fine for him. What do you think?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subd

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd.

BFP, glad you decided to take the time to log Natadrol!

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Thanks for the support!

I got my Natadrol yesterday. I couldn't wait. Today was the official day 1. Took 4 pills. The last one I took was at 8 pm. I thought I would go to sleep earlier, but that didn't work out. I'll update tomorrow with my workout. Then, I'll try to update 3 times a week.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
First update!

So, I've been pretty busy lately. I had to review for my Radiography Licensing exam which I took yesterday and got a 92 on. I'm pretty happy about that. Just did a morning workout before my sister's wedding which starts at 11! lol

DAY 4
As far as effects, I think its starting to kick in a bit. Here was my morning workout:

DB Flyes - 15x3x25 (prehab)

Lat Pulldown
70x1x8

Pull-ups
pronated - bwx4
supinated - bwx4
neutral - bwx5

Prone Rows
35x3x12

Pressdowns
80x1x10
90x1x10
100x1x14 (ok this i totally attribute to natadrol...something came over me...and i didn't force it at all...strict form)

Bicep Curls
35x1x10
...9...8...7...etc (did these with a partner)

Hmmm...I'll do a similar workout on friday... lets see what those numbers are like...all right signing out.

Happy 4th.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Day 6

As I'm typing this, I have a fever from.. a cold? who knows... its 100 degrees out here and i went to the gym...haha

Bench Press
Barx10
95x6
115x5
135x3
145x6 (i had no spotter so i called it quits at this weight I felt another one in me though)

Prone Rows
35x3x10

(these felt weird... I need a massage... I got a little bit of a knot on my left side)

Rear Delt Rollouts
10x3x15

Pressdowns (worn out leather belt-based machine)
60x3x10

(i thought the friction was going to make me pass out haha)

at this point, the heat was hitting me hard... AC in that area was not so strong...

I did 2 sets of sprinter sit-ups - 20 reps... and called it a day

I switched to 2/2/2/2 caps a day on the Natadrol.

Strength is slightly up...libido too.
Weight is up a pound, but Im still eating leftovers from my sister's wedding that we took home. I love it. I collected all the meat off two whole chickens and put it in gladware. Theres a lot more but thats just to give you all an idea.
To be honest, I'm more focused on strength.
All right. The next update will be in a few.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

As I'm typing this, I have a fever from.. a cold? who knows... its 100 degrees out here and i went to the gym...haha

Bench Press
Barx10
95x6
115x5
135x3
145x6 (i had no spotter so i called it quits at this weight I felt another one in me though)

Prone Rows
35x3x10

(these felt weird... I need a massage... I got a little bit of a knot on my left side)

Rear Delt Rollouts
10x3x15

Pressdowns (worn out leather belt-based machine)
60x3x10

(i thought the friction was going to make me pass out haha)

at this point, the heat was hitting me hard... AC in that area was not so strong...

I did 2 sets of sprinter sit-ups - 20 reps... and called it a day

I switched to 2/2/2/2 caps a day on the Natadrol.

Strength is slightly up...libido too.
Weight is up a pound, but Im still eating leftovers from my sister's wedding that we took home. I love it. I collected all the meat off two whole chickens and put it in gladware. Theres a lot more but thats just to give you all an idea.
To be honest, I'm more focused on strength.
All right. The next update will be in a few.
BFP, I feel you on the heat/humidity... The east coast is getting absolutely fried with this 100 degree weather!

Also, keep up the good work! It certainly seems as though the Natadrol is starting to kick in.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
As far as the natadrol, from following hoopem6's log it seems 4 caps worked fine for him. What do you think?
If you get results on 4 caps then stick with it. I would start on 4 caps as you are pretty light. If you don't feel anything after 10 days (i.e. muscle fullness, pumps, etc.) then you can always up the dosage to 6 each day.

EDIT: Just seen you have upped the dosage to 8 caps per day, which is a bit of a jump especially as seen as you are only on day 6. Natadrol will take about 10 days to kick-in so don't expect anything spectacular in the first week.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
If you get results on 4 caps then stick with it. I would start on 4 caps as you are pretty light. If you don't feel anything after 10 days (i.e. muscle fullness, pumps, etc.) then you can always up the dosage to 6 each day.

EDIT: Just seen you have upped the dosage to 8 caps per day, which is a bit of a jump especially as seen as you are only on day 6. Natadrol will take about 10 days to kick-in so don't expect anything spectacular in the first week.
yeah what happened was that I decided to just run a shorter cycle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this one brother. I say keep it at 4 until about 2 weeks in, no need to go higher if the lower dose works good for you!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:I will suggest 8 caps a day for 6 weeks,you will love it ,and is also great on joints due to the cissus content on it,them formadrol for 4 weeks ,you will be very happy!!!

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
:sombrero:I will suggest 8 caps a day for 6 weeks,you will love it ,and is also great on joints due to the cissus content on it,them formadrol for 4 weeks ,you will be very happy!!!
So far so good on the 8 caps. =D

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Day 10

I've been sick since tuesday but I fight my colds with crazy teas and the vitamins help. I rarely fall into a full blown cold with a runny nose and such. However, the fatigue was there. It kept me from the gym and from eating normally. I did feel that my appetite would slightly surge after taking natadrol but not enough. Hence today's workout.

Flat DB Press
40x2x18
40x1x16

Lat Pulldowns
75x1x8
105x1x6
135x13

Staircase Chin-up
I did the first set in a step-up formation. In other words, I lift one leg pause, then the other pause... and go higher and higher until I reach the top, then reverse...
BWx1x3

Regular Chin-up
BWx1x3

DB Row
45x2x10
45x1x12

Rear Delts - Roll outs
15x2x8 (too much weight I think)

Pressdowns
60x3x10
45x1x8

Abs
Sprinter sit-ups 3x20

From my understanding the Natadrol should just be kicking in. I'm looking forward to test my bench press on monday. I'll do a max set of 3 reps. I'll let you all know how that turns out. I wish I could do lower body too. Also, I'm planning on buying some m1,4add and promag... not to take right after or anything, but just because I hear that it'll be extinct soon.

Almost forgot! With my not so great diet I still managed to gain 2lbs. I'm 156. Ok, before I continue ranting from my gym high. I'll sign off.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Day 12

Here comes another update... weight dropped to 154... makes no sense to me. I'm looking forward to the leaning effect.

Bench Press
Barx8
85x5
115x5
135x3
155x5 PR (the last two were slow at the top, nothing a little floor pressing cant fix.)

DB Rows
45x1x10
50x2x8

Roll outs
10x2x15

Pressdowns (lat machine)
60x3x11

Sprinter sit-ups
1x20
1x14
1x14

I'm using less momentum on the sit-ups which is nice. My bench certainly went up. I can recall doing 160x1.5 before my cycle. I'll go for 160 next week.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Day 16

I bought a new grill and went to costco. Enough said about diet. I'm waiting for the grill to be ready as we speak. Gonna throw on a salmon fillet. I can eat grilled food all day.

Workout
Flat DB Press
25x1x10
45x2x16 PR

DB Rows
25x1x8
50x2x8
50x1x10 PR

Its about time I moved up to 50s

Standing Rear Delt work
12x2x15

External rotators (cable)
12x2x8

Tricep Pressdowns
70x2x8
70x1x6
40x1x8
20x1x15

I'm starting to not like the pressdown machine for its intervals.

Sit-ups
2x20

My upper back feels like its going to pop. =D

pezdog1

Awards
Good luck bro. Ill be watchin. Going to run natadrol in a couple of months. I have been read alot of posts and alot of people started at 6 but got better results when bumped to 8.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Good luck bro. Ill be watchin. Going to run natadrol in a couple of months. I have been read alot of posts and alot of people started at 6 but got better results when bumped to 8.
Strength-wise its great. I have not experienced any other effects (ie fat loss, weight gain). As my log said though, my diet initially was not great. Libido is pretty great.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
hey all

sorry for the delay in updates...

i'll just post yesterdays workout, then talk about natadrol...

Flat DB extensions
25x5x10

DB Rows
55x3x8

(damn 55 was heavy lol but i maintained form throughout)

Lat Pulldowns
105x4x10

Side Raises
12x4x10 (too light)

Abs
2 sets of 20 on a swiss ball

So natadrol is AWESOME. This is the first time i'm taking a product of this nature. The one complaint I am having is its really hard for me to fall asleep. As of a few days ago its gotten really bad. I have a lower budget than I thought. So, I might not be purchasing the ghenerate and igh1 but seeing as how my sleep is all messed up, I think the sacrifice is necessary.

My bench press went up and my assistance went up. The scale doesn't say much but my wife has been commenting on my body on a daily basis. I'll be honest though. This gut is not going anywhere. Its not terrible. I'm at 10% BF. However, I would like to be at 8% tops. I'm looking at H-Drol for my next cycle for that purpose...

At the end of my Natadrol cycle, which should be soon. I'll give more details on what its done for me. In the meantime, just take my word for it, haha.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The one complaint I am having is its really hard for me to fall asleep. As of a few days ago its gotten really bad. I have a lower budget than I thought. So, I might not be purchasing the ghenerate and igh1 but seeing as how my sleep is all messed up, I think the sacrifice is necessary.
To help alleviate your sleeplessness, try taking your last dose of Natadrol six to eight hours before bed.

Also, if your budget is tight, Melatonin may be a helpful sleep aid.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
To help alleviate your sleeplessness, try taking your last dose of Natadrol six to eight hours before bed.

Also, if your budget is tight, Melatonin may be a helpful sleep aid.
hmm... melatonin... is that cheaper than tryptophan... i was looking into tryptophan a couple of months ago.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
unisom from walmart is you best bet, but only use it some nights.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
So your at roughly wk 4 and no gains in wt??

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Sorry about the delay again... just been busy looking for work.

So, here is my Natadrol review.

As far as strength, this supplement proved helpful. I took 4 caps a day for a few days and then did 8 caps until 2 bottles ran out (about 4 weeks). I feel like I could've benefited more had my diet been better. Seeing as how my lack of work took me by surprise, I could not arrange for a better diet. In any case, there were no side effects.

I should also note, for what its worth, that I have a high tolerance to all foreign substances. When I used to go to Raves about 3-4 years ago, I drank and did other such things. I would always take double whatever the common dosage was. I have a feeling Natadrol's effects might've fallen victim to the same thing. (Mostly, I blame diet)

Given the circumstances, the strength increases were awesome. My bench went up 15lbs and all of my assistance work went up tremendously as well. Another thing that I noticed Natadrol help with is recovery. I felt I could do more volume and much sooner with Natadrol.

All right, thanks for the support and advice all. I'm gonna go hit the sack and try not to think about being unemployed. =D