Tren Xtreme Cycle

gberryhill

Awards
Okay, about to start a 4 wk cycle of tren xtreme. I have a bottle of tren, animal pak, cycle assist, and clomid in my hands. Any recommendations on dosage or any other support supps u guys think i would really need to be safe? I plan on preloading the animal pak and cycle assist for about a week and then throughout the whole cycle and pct. Thanks and i appreciate any help or suggestions..

mreast

Awards
seems like you need to study a little more look into the tren bible and hold off for a little as for your cycle

if i were you i would pick up another bottle and run it 6 weeks at 60/90/90/90/90/ and 120 if you feel like a monster....

gberryhill

Awards
Wish I could afford another bottle but I'm on a budget. I have read tren threads till I'm blue in the face. Just tryin to get the right support supps and dosages before I start anything

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one bottle of tren solo is gonna be dissapointing IMO. not even worrying about the effects of running the progestin on its own... if you are determined to do it start at 60 and move up from there.

gberryhill

Awards
In your opinion what would you run with the tren or with the pct clomid? Or would u even run clomid on 4 wks of tren. Im about 180lbs 5"9". Work out 5-6 days a week. Im just looking to put on some lean mass maybe cut up some. Just wanna get the best results with what i have. I dont care to spend a little more to do it right though.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well tren works best to run it for bout 6 wks and stacks well with something like epi or hdrol. you can run it solo but chances are you're gonna have some libido issues. you will def want the clomid as your pct. it is very neccessary.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get a bottle of H drol. run them as a stack, the h drol will lean you out, Tren will provide strength gains. Get fish oil & joint support too.

Next would be something like PCT assist to run with the clomid(or AI's PCT support), also add some KreAlk creatine to hold your strength. You may need some taurine for back pumps if they become a problem. I would get a bottle of Vitex & P5P to avoid gyno as that could be a issue.

Your on a budget and still need a decent amount of stuff to properly run the cycle.

h drol - 30
Fish oil -12
Joints -20
PCT assist - 40
120 cap KreAlk -15
Taurine - 8
Vitex & P5P -13

Thats $ 138 more in supps before you start. Save up and get everything you need, if you dont you may run into lots of trouble you cant get yourself out of.