Epitest cycle question

cdon24

Awards
Im about to take my first Epitest cycle with liver guardian. My pct is going to be Post Cycle by Powerlabs. Just wanted to see what you guys think or heard about this and if i should add anything to this cycle? I appreciate your time. thanks

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Needs more research. Liver is not the only thing you need to worry about, and your PCT is lacking...

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the vast majority of people on here, myself included are going to tell you to add nolva or clomid to your pct. if you wanna keep your gains and get your body back to normal you will do it.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the vast majority of people on here, myself included are going to tell you to add nolva or clomid to your pct. if you wanna keep your gains and get your body back to normal you will do it.
At least I wished the vast majority of people on here would tell them : o

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Since Epi dries you out I would suggest a joint support to help with lubrication, agreed that you need a SERM, and I would run Cycle Assist by CEL. Has liver, bp, and prostate support. I agree you need more research

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
Deffnalty use a serm. What's ur dosings going to be?

cdon24

Awards
Ok so I did a little more research and i appreciate your guys suggestions. Im going to cylcle with cycle assist and Animal flex for join support, pct is going to be post cycle and nolva. Since this is my first ph i was just going to do as the bottle says, 1 pill twice daily for 30 days unless you have another suggestion?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Depends. If it is 10mg like estane, then that would be a low dose. I did 30mg and bumped up to 50mg but each person is different.

IronMan14

Awards
I'm going to take epitest also with a pct by powerlab nutrition noestrogen by PLN and a good liver care product. This is my first cycle and need advice how to take the epitest and when to take NoEstrogen as well. please help me out!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take epitest also with a pct by powerlab nutrition noestrogen by PLN and a good liver care product. This is my first cycle and need advice how to take the epitest and when to take NoEstrogen as well. please help me out!

1. start a new thread

2. noestrogen isnt good enough for pct

3. do more research