first test250 cycle-looking for opinions

tfnike3

Awards
Everyone,

I am getting ready to start my first cycle of test 250 for about a 10 week cycle. I am 5' 10" about 162 lbs and want to get up to around 175 - 180 lbs.

I have been doing a good amount of research and have found most of my questions to be answered however, I am looking for any last minute changes anyone thinks is necessary.

Cycle info- Stand alone test 250- at 500mg per week for a toal of 10 weeks.

I'll be taking fish oils and milk thistle through the cycle to keep joints lubricated, and protecting my liver.

Nolvadex is on hand for PCT- I will start that 14 days after my last shot at
40 mg weeks 1-2
,20 mg weeks 3-4, unless anyone thinks I should start it around 5-6 weeks into my cycle.

I will also be using HCGenerate about 6-8 weeks into my cycle to help prevent test atrophy and continue that into my PCT.

Any and all advice is accepted. I know there are other threads about this info, but I would like experienced personal advice.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wont really need liver care on a test only cycle, look into replacing that with glucosamine and msm. Might want some cissus too if your worried about your joints.
I say you pct like this: 40/20/20/20/10

HCGenerate- what is that? You talking about HCG, which is the only substance that will keep your testes from hitting atrophy.

tfnike3

Awards
I was looking up the HCG's and I beleive HCGenerate is a legal HCG in pill form, I was reading up on it though and apparently it's helped a lot of people that have hit atrophy throughout their cycle periods. Its a pill form HCG, most people take 5 a day, but if it gets bad the max dosage is about 10 a day.

I will definately look at cissus for sure, because I'll probably have some joint issues.

Last thing, I know the chances are somewhat slim with just Test, but if i do start to develop do you think Nolva itself is good enough to stop gyno?

Thanks for the help.

srykerman

Awards
try stacking some tren with it and turn into superman! :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was looking up the HCG's and I beleive HCGenerate is a legal HCG in pill form, I was reading up on it though and apparently it's helped a lot of people that have hit atrophy throughout their cycle periods. Its a pill form HCG, most people take 5 a day, but if it gets bad the max dosage is about 10 a day.

I will definately look at cissus for sure, because I'll probably have some joint issues.

Last thing, I know the chances are somewhat slim with just Test, but if i do start to develop do you think Nolva itself is good enough to stop gyno?

Thanks for the help.
HCG in oral form will not work that well at all, if at all..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with 350-400mg, that still well more than doubles your natural testosterone, and since you are looking for pretty reasonably gains that should work out.

tfnike3

Awards
I did consider doing lower dosages the first 5 weeks and then increasing halfway through the cycle, I'll prblly start out at around 350mg weeks 1-5 and then move up from there to about 500 mg by the last few weeks of my cycle.

As far as the HCG- Oral form, i've heard decent things about it, obviously not as reliable as the injection form, but I will look more into that before my cycle.

I think I'll stick to test 250 by itself just to see how my body reacts to it for a first cycle.

If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know. I appreciate it.

tfnike3

Awards
Also after doing some more research on the HCGenerate I dont think i'm gonna waste my money on that, I read some good reviews about it however, it didnt specify what type of cycles they're all taking so it could just be some made up bull ****.

I'll prblly go with a legit HCG to keep on hand if I need it at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0