Bold/Epi& PCT cycle ?'s. Assistance please :O)

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I just posted this on another bodybuilding site, but wanted to put it up here to for maybe more/different opinions. :O) Hope that's cool.

P.S. Nice to meet everyone.

Questions for youz. Hope you'll help. (I need a 'spot' here, figuratively speaking, haha!)

Regarding staking Bold with Havoc.

1st, is this a good combo, from all I've read it seems to be.

2nd, Would someone recommend in stacking these to maybe start a month with Bold first, then taper it down the last 4 weeks and add 4 weeks or Havoc? Or would you layer them both the whole time, like 400/day Bold and 20mg Havoc the whole 8 weeks, or maybe just the last 4? Or would you front load the Havoc rather than the Epi?

Just curious to get your thoughts.

What I was thinking was maybe Bold at 600/day the first 4 weeks, drop down to a maintenance dose the next 4 weeks while adding 20mg a day of Havoc the last 4 weeks with it. This would help lean you out more at the end and take care of any gyno issues that may arise. (Am I on the right track here peeps??? Lolz)

Then... PCT. I read a lot of this too, seems both Nolva and Clomid are good, so perhaps the first 2 weeks 100mg of Clomid and 40 of Nolva, then the last 2 weeks 50 of Clomid and 20 of Nolva. Would this be sufficient or is the above listed cycle more harsh and need more PCT???

The whole cycle I would take AI cycle support. The whole PCT I'd take AI post cycle support.

Do I have my bases cover if I was to do this?

Cheers!

imjuschillin

Awards
OK, after looking around here a bit (I've checked other website similar to this one, but it didn't seem as clear maybe??? Maybe it's just me? ) I think I got some clarification on some stuff...

I'm betting my Clomid/Nolva dosage is too high. Seems generally peeps do 2 weeks with Clomid then 2 weeks with Nolva?

I'm also reading some peeps saying a natty test booster should be taken the whole cycle and PCT to help facilitate recovery. You folks agree with that? And if so, please... which natty test booster would be best for Bold/Epi?

I guess the only other thing I'm confused about is the use of an AI... ?!?!? I've tried to get my head around this, if it's needed here or not, but just aren't there yet.

Anyone?

Thanks!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
run both bold and epi at the same time...do bold at 800 mg and epi at 30 up to 50 if you want. for pct you can run nolva and clomid but id suggest getting a OTC pct. use nolva and clomid only if you feel like you need them. nolva is more for preventing gyno and clomid is for getting your test production back again (loss of libido)...ALSO you dont need an AI, dont worry about that. Epi is also used as an AI. If you feel sore nips or gyno symptons use 20 mg of nolva until symptons go away