Planning 16 week cycle

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Planning on a 16 week cycle, on TRT at 200mg/week test e. Blast at 500mg/week and stack. What would be a good stack.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Planning on a 15# increase in body weight, keeping to lean gain through a controlled diet. First cycle in 20 yrs, It is what it is just testing the water to see how I respond.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Past cycle, 400mg test e, 100 mg deca, 100mg sus 250 and b-12 inj. Length of cycle 16 weeks. Inj were eod, site inj done at doctors office, felt like a pin cushion. Gain of 32# and kept 16# , trying to find the weekly breakdown of the cycle. It's been over 20 yrs, so the above may not be exact. Thanks for any info.

Tyler3295

Awards
Maybe do another test/deca cycle? Or even test/EQ for less bloat.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
The test/eq may be the way to go, If I remember the test/deca runs at 2/1 ratio. What would be the best ratio on test/eq ? In the past I would gain 30 and keep 12/15 when it was done. Thanks for the input.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Test E and EQ is what i love. 2 cc's Tes and 1 EQ. you should have lots of strength, gaining lots muscle should not be an issue if your diet is there.

Take care of your body, how old are you?? a low dose of HGH may be another route. I wouldnt go 16wks with that tho.