Please assist with my first cycle

ZENJITSU

Awards
This will be my first cycle. I have been working out steadily for 2 years and currently I am 24 5'10" 175. I have always had a pretty good, high protein / low carb diet and would like to start to gain some good size through my cycle. I would like to do just this cycle and keep as much gains as possible and continue building naturally without having to keep doing cycle after cycle. Please critique and let me know what is best. Also I am very foggy on what would be the best PCT for me so please help with that as well.

10 WEEK CYCLE

SUSTANON 325
1CC EOD 1-10

DIANABOL 10MG
30MG ED 1-4

ANAVAR 10MG
40MG ED 5-10

Thanks in advance.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
cycle

I would suggest dropping the Anavar and just going with the Dbol. Order enough dbol so that you can up the dosage if necessary. Research PCT, you will find a wealth of knowledge on the internet concerning PCT. I would suggest Nolvadex 40 mgs. Every day weeks 12-14 and 20 mgs. every day weeks 14-16. Definitely don't start the cycle until you have all of your ancillaries. I would suggest getting some arimidex in case of gyno flare up or to control bloating while on cycle. You might also want to consider running Test-E or Test-Cyp rather than sust for a first run. These suggestions are based upon my extensive research online as I am currently running my first cycle of Test-E and Dbol and loving it. I extended my cycle to 14 weeks and am running HCG 2x per week at 500 I.U's a pop. as well as having a good pct lined up.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the only thing id change is to move the anavar to weeks 7-12 leading right up to PCT. what is ur plan for PCT?

ZENJITSU

Awards
I wasn't sure about what to do for my PCT. I have read to take clomid or nolvadex or both. I still have some research to do on it.

ZENJITSU

Awards
Thanks, I am taking the anavar for the more cut look. If it is safe and effective I would still like to do that. Any reason to not? How much and when should I take the arimdex?

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
the only reason not to take the anavar with the dbol is becuase they are both hard on the liver.some people take them together, but i wouldn't. I guess you could run the anavar at the end though.