schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing-M-drol10-20/20/20
Methyl E- 0/0/30/30/30/40

Pre and Post Cycle Products

Begin preloading two weeks out with cycle assist, hawthorn berry and celery seed extract(I am always taking fishoil-stuff is a gift from God)

On Cycle- Massive amounts of cals 4.5-5k

Workout-6 days on one day off

PCT(Most important part!)
Clomid- 100/75/50/50/25/25
Inhibit E- Dont know dosing any help please?
Milk Thistle Formula(Has other things benificial to the liver in it_
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Arginine
BCAA
Glutamine

Well I am going to start preloading in two weeks. I absolutely cannot wait! I am going to my DOc to get blood work done to check lipids and test levels in the bloodstream-Yeah all this **** is fun but aint no way Im going to risk my health! If everything is in order with the doc and you guys dont see anything that needs fixin IM FULL STEAM AHEAD BABY!
Thanks as always for your time!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't do it. I bridged epi to sd and it was a miserable loooong recovery in terms of libido and overall well being.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you cannot make a universal statement like that. TONS of SD to EPI bridges here...please note the correct order. your lost libido was likely inadequate PCT.

OP, looks fine. consider the last 2 weeks of epi at 40. Thats alot of clomid too. 75/50/25/25 should do it. Throw in AI's PCS.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your lost libido was likely inadequate PCT
I agree, I don't believe that I recovered during pct. My pct was:

Torem 120(90)/90/60/30
6oxo 300mg oral (tapered down week 5 and 6)

I may have used a test booster too, but I don't recall for sure (and I don't believe that plays a significant role in pct anyhow).

I also had estrogen rebound symptoms a month or 2 AFTER pct was complete with some mild gyno.

I've ran 5 cycles and this was a miserable experience. I believe the statement/warning in my post was appropriate. I also believe that bridging from an explosive compound like SD to a milder compound like epi is a recipe for loss of gains even while ON. I see the different order that the OP is asking about and think it's a poor plan for all of the above reasons.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well....I see your logic on the strong compound of sd to epi- In contrast though (with all respect!) Epistane or methyl E- will dry out my gains made on the SD cycle....neither are armotasing thus I believe I will be okay....Only way to find out is to do it....so if I do....and my clomid tabs are bunk....DOCTOR TIME! Anyways I think I will be okay...if not...you will have someone else experience to back your sir