NEED HELP WITH HAVOC CYCLE!!!!

Samito

Awards
I JUST PICKED UP A CYCLE OF RPN HAVOC AND WANT TO TAKE IT THE RIGHT WAY. I JUST GOT OFF TURANABOL LV AND IT WAS AMAZING I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT NOW BUT NOT SURE HOW TO TAKE IT. IVE READ MANY THREADS BUT REALLY HAVENT RECEIVED A CLEAR ANSWER. I WANNA KNOW HOW I SHOULD CYLE IT WHAT TYPE OF SUPPORTS I SHOULD WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PCT AND CAN I STACK THIS WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCTS TO GET BETTER GAINS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

MY STATS......WEIGHT 185 HIEGHT 5'6......B/F 10% I TRAIN 4-5 TIMES A WEEK.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
damn dude, stop shouting and do a little research here.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
If you just got off TURANABOL LV you should not be cycling right away.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am going to agree with Johnnyjuice. You just came off a cycle and need to give your body some time to recover. A cycle right away is not a smart or healthy idea at all. You will need a SERM for Havoc as well for PCT. Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Samito

Awards
I'm 25 I'm taking tamox now as a pct. I was gonna wait about 6 weeks before jumping into the havoc

Samito

Awards
I'm on my third week of tamox at 20/20/20/20 almost done I'll take 6 weeks off and jump on the havoc. If that's the right thing to do I don't know that's why I'm posting here for sone advice I did 6 weeks of tbol at 40/40/60/60/80/80