done with oral DS's/PH's.. looking for advice on first inj cycle.

austin82388

Awards
first off, im over 90% sure that my source is legit, and i have access to either test cyp, test enth, or suspension.. i think im going to go with test cyp for first cycle.
however, i was wondering if an oil based solution was a better idea than a water based (ie suspension).
im still a bit nervous about having to pin myself... with oil based gear.. but i'm also aware that there's many many people out there who pin DAILY, and multiple times at that.. so i figure if i cant do an injection twice a week correctly.......then somethings wrong with me, lol.

anyway, some more questions.. how would you guys run cyp? (400mg/wk?) it comes in 200mg/ML, 10 ML bottles.
id want to do a 10 week cycle probably.

also what else is good to run with it? aromatization of cyp is high, would you recommend some kind of AI to run with it? (i can get nolva/clomi/ whatever)

thanks for the help.

Tyler3295

Awards
first off, im over 90% sure that my source is legit, and i have access to either test cyp, test enth, or suspension.. i think im going to go with test cyp for first cycle.
however, i was wondering if an oil based solution was a better idea than a water based (ie suspension). ...
I wouldn't run suspension as a first cycle. To keep blood levels stable you would be required to inject at LEAST 2-3 times per day.

With cyp you could inject twice/wk.

... anyway, some more questions.. how would you guys run cyp? (400mg/wk?) it comes in 200mg/ML, 10 ML bottles.
id want to do a 10 week cycle probably. ...
Most recommend 500mg test/wk as a first cycle as most sources I deal with dose their cyp at 250mg/ml. However, if this is your first cycle 400mg test/wk will suffice. I would get at least 30ml though. You always lose a tiny amount of oil each pin and will end up with a bit smaller dosage at the end. Plus, it is always good to have a little extra gear.

I would also run it for 12 weeks. :) 10 weeks is just too short for me.

... also what else is good to run with it? aromatization of cyp is high, would you recommend some kind of AI to run with it? (i can get nolva/clomi/ whatever)

thanks for the help.
Nolva and clomid are not AIs. They are SERMs. Use nolva and clomid for PCT. As far as an AI, I would definitely have one. Aromasin is good. It can be a bit pricey, but arimidex is good as well.