Cycle question. Need so help.

Calikid09

Awards
Okay so for my first cycle I decided to do this.

Nano drol, the compounds are-
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one ---15mg

2a 17a dimethyl 17a hydroxy 5a etiochotan 3-one ---15mg

that pill is 3x a day for 30 days

today is my 4th day and I love it, vasularitysos coming In.
When I'm working out my muscles feel so pumped that they could pop.
Nothing by good.

Except for one thing.
and idk if it's even from the ph.

But the day or second day after my first dosage, I started getting pretty ba lower back pains.
That go fro my lower back to the back of my hamstrings and my body has been a little achy. And a little on the front of my legs.
And it's been an every day thing since. It doesn't really get worse, it's pretty much a steady pain.
I've just been taking 600 mg ibuprofin and itseems to work.

Can anybody lmk if the pains are from the SD? I read that it's notorious for causing back pumps, and aches and pains. Can anybody shed some light?

Thanks in advance.

Calikid09

Awards
Oh and sorry for typos. I'm posting this from my iPhone. The first one was vascularity. Lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Oh and sorry for typos. I'm posting this from my iPhone. The first one was vascularity. Lol
are you really taking 45MG of superdrol and only 45 mg of 13-ethyl?

for one the superdrol is going to brutalize your liver, whats the use of 45 mg of superdrol thats so excessive. And 45mg of 13-ethyl is a waste of time IMO. expect painful backpumps as long as your on 45 mg of SD and I wouldnt doubt if you start feeling so lethargic you dont want to do anything but lay in bed

Calikid09

Awards
Lol it's so funny that you say that because I'm always tired unless I'm in the gym!!!

Hahaha
wow

and why's the 13 ethyl a waste?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
dang man 45 mg and its ur first cycle, u shoulda started at 10mg a day. u better cut it out now and drop that down to 1 pill a day for the 30 days before u cause some damage. Do you have support supps? pct?

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
You are a moron.

I hate to flame you bud but I know who you are. Iv'e seen your pics. You are like 19 years old and 150 lbs. You are going to die dude. 45 mg of SD plus 800mg of ibuprofen plus another 17a on top is insane. You are an absolute idiot for not listening to the others on this forum and other forums. I hope you have a SERM lined up like wev'e been telling you to get or you will be walking around 150 lbs with tits. Good luck idiot.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I hate to flame you bud but I know who you are. Iv'e seen your pics. You are like 19 years old and 150 lbs. You are going to die dude. 45 mg of SD plus 800mg of ibuprofen plus another 17a on top is insane. You are an absolute idiot for not listening to the others on this forum and other forums. I hope you have a SERM lined up like wev'e been telling you to get or you will be walking around 150 lbs with tits. Good luck idiot.
wow, probably less than 150 when hes in the hospital for liver failure, this isthe stupidest thing Ive ever heard someone do

Calikid09

Awards
Well I'm glad to see the support. :)

I'm not f****ng asking if it's going to kill me or anything else.

I asked if the lower back pain was from the sd.
And now I know. Back pumps and I need taurine and potassium.

I'm not going to die you are way over exaggerating.
And I knew a guy who was 110 on a good day,
took ssl incredible bulk( which we all knownis a million times worse than what I'm taking)

an he's alive. No gyno,
no libido problems. No liver failure.
No limp ****. Nothing.

I know everyones different but still.
If I'm asking for advice please give me the advice I wanted and nothing more please. You guys can't pursuade me otherwise. So at least help me out through it.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
What does your training/diet look like?
Get Liver Longer and milk thistle.

I'm just saying that 45 mg of SD is ALOT for ANYONE. Lower the dose and stop taking the other methylated oral and just see what the SD will do alone. You don't need two IMO.

Calikid09

Awards
I'm taking a salymarin milk thistle right now. And also my diet and training are pretty solid.

I eat like 5 meals a day.
Train real hard. I have a really good buddy of mine who's huuge work out with me and push me.

And as far as splitting them I can't.
Both compounds are in one pill. Not two seperate pills.

Calikid09

Awards
Okay why are you so rude? Lol
everyone here is.

And I'm pretty sure my back pain won't go away at this point.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt trying to be rude I was just letting ya know this is too much man really for this cycle u should run this 1 pill a day for 2 weeks, see how ur results are and if still gaining stay at 1 pill for week 3-4 how ever many weeks ur planning, up to 2 caps for last week per day max. 30mg of sd a day is still pretty advanced but with it being 15 mg caps its kinda hard to get much work with the dosing.. I'm sure the back pain will probably subside if u drop down to 1 cap daily since ur still early in this cycle.. 15 mg a day for 3-4 weeks would be what I would recommend with this cycle especially for a first cycle. you'll get some amazing results, SD over 20mg daily usually is just an extreme boost to sides and little to no extra bonus in the gains.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Okay why are you so rude? Lol
everyone here is.

And I'm pretty sure my back pain won't go away at this point.
Its probably your liver failing on you.

You obviously have no clue what you're doing when it comes to this stuff, and your health isn't even a concern for you.

And yes, people are going to be rude to you, when they try to help you and you're too ignorant to realize what people are actually saying. Not to mention you're 19 years old, setting yourself up for a world of hurt. Hope you know a good endo doc, and have good insurance, cuz you're setting yourself up to have some major issues in the future.

tompa6313

Awards
Its probably your liver failing on you.

You obviously have no clue what you're doing when it comes to this stuff, and your health isn't even a concern for you.

And yes, people are going to be rude to you, when they try to help you and you're too ignorant to realize what people are actually saying. Not to mention you're 19 years old, setting yourself up for a world of hurt. Hope you know a good endo doc, and have good insurance, cuz you're setting yourself up to have some major issues in the future.
This guy knows what he is taliking about dude so take onboard and adapt otherwise as stated you willl be in a world of Hurt. I wish I had listerned to what people who knew what they are talking about said I me . Trust me iv been there on a different matter admitedly but just take the advice thats what this place is for

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
See I have prepubescent gyno, so I'm pretty much in the clear.

Calikid09

Awards
I have had no sides at all.
A week in.

And I don't have gyno

Calikid09

Awards
Ha ha ha ha you guys are all real funny....not.
**** off.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These dudes may come off as asses but, dude. You should realize the potency of the roids your taking, and its almost a daily routine to have someone who doesnt know sH$t about what they are doing to ask question after they started taking the stuff. Ive done tons of studying and what you my friend are taking is pretty high dose. Ive read on here that people doing like 3 weeks of super at 20 mg and gaining like 10 lbs, but sides are crazy. I would lower the dose. More doesnt always mean better. Shoot, if I were you take 1 pill a day for a few weeks. Just my 2 cents.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Your too young for steroids kid. Didn't we already have this conversations and tell you this wasn't a good idea?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh didnt realize he was a youngster. and a buck fifty....ok. I take back my last post. Eat! then Eat. Why do I seam like im telling lil' dudes to eat.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
oh didnt realize he was a youngster. and a buck fifty....ok. I take back my last post. Eat! then Eat. Why do I seam like im telling lil' dudes to eat.
If I remember correctly he is only 20. We already had this conversation with him to not take superdrol for a first cycle but also at a young age. His doctor even told him this wasn't a good idea.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
But you can't help but wonder if he is ok......He posted on musclediscussion.com and they really ragged him hard.

Calikid09

Awards
That's fine rag me all you want lol I do t care.

And I'm perfectly healthy still. No bad sides at all other than I can't get out of bed in the morning lol.

What's done is done.
I'm happy with my results so far and I'm not gonna stop.

Calikid09

Awards
I just finished my last day. I gained 15 pounds. Lean no bloating. Muscles are rock solid. Very vascular. My waist size went down by one so it's a 29 now. The reason I know I gained lean is because I got v lines now and abs are way more visible. No negative sides at all!!!! Only thing was lethargy in the morning. No negative effects. My junk is still dangling and the nads didn't shrink. No aggravated acne(I have slight acne), no anger. Strength increase was insane!!!!

There's only one thing and idk if it's something to worry about.

My nipples are SLIGHTLEY more puffy than before.
And when I say slightly I mean barely just enough to be noticed by me. Nobody else sees any difference.
No lumps, no sensitivity, no soreness, no leakage. Just a little puffy. Could it be early sign of gyno? Or just water retention?

And please no rudeness, or I told you so comments.
Just insight and help please.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
I just finished my last day. I gained 15 pounds. Lean no bloating. Muscles are rock solid. Very vascular. My waist size went down by one so it's a 29 now. The reason I know I gained lean is because I got v lines now and abs are way more visible. No negative sides at all!!!! Only thing was lethargy in the morning. No negative effects. My junk is still dangling and the nads didn't shrink. No aggravated acne(I have slight acne), no anger. Strength increase was insane!!!!

There's only one thing and idk if it's something to worry about.

My nipples are SLIGHTLEY more puffy than before.
And when I say slightly I mean barely just enough to be noticed by me. Nobody else sees any difference.
No lumps, no sensitivity, no soreness, no leakage. Just a little puffy. Could it be early sign of gyno? Or just water retention?

And please no rudeness, or I told you so comments.
Just insight and help please.

whats your PCT now buddy?
Do any blood work to check ?

Be warned all your "rock solid" muscles will go back to normal and soft once off cycle. If the puffyness doesnt go away after a couple weeks off cycle its most likey a early sign of gyno. Its normal for your nips to become puffy while on cycle. Next time pls do more research before running SD at 45mg :lol:

Calikid09

Awards
I'm getting blood works done in a few days. But as of now my pct is this:

1-3-C 150 mg before bed

ATD 50 mg before bed

and tribuloid 1000 mg trib, 500mg pre workout and 500 before lunch.

ZMA at recommended dosage.

And yeah, I read they coul get puffy on cycle but would go away pc

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting blood works done in a few days. But as of now my pct is this:

1-3-C 150 mg before bed

ATD 50 mg before bed

and tribuloid 1000 mg trib, 500mg pre workout and 500 before lunch.

ZMA at recommended dosage.

And yeah, I read they coul get puffy on cycle but would go away pc
SERM?

Calikid09

Awards
No serm. I don't know how comfortable I am ordering a chemical illegally over the Internet. Not to mention I looked all over an found only one site but I don't even know if it's a reputable site or not. So I'm gonna keep it OTC. And from what I've researched, I have all the necessary compounds for a successful OTC pct

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
No serm. I don't know how comfortable I am ordering a chemical illegally over the Internet. Not to mention I looked all over an found only one site but I don't even know if it's a reputable site or not. So I'm gonna keep it OTC. And from what I've researched, I have all the necessary compounds for a successful OTC pct
You have got to be kidding me...no SERM? Your nipple problem is only going to get worse lol. Not only are you too young for steroids and you didn't reach your natural max prior to juicing but you are also not using a SERM for superdrol. This is a prime example of what not to do!!!!!!!! Enjoy your bit*h t*ts kid, you have defn earned em.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
for all of you who are new reading this thread: This is a perfect example of what not to do. Like ordering a SERM over the internet is going to get you in trouble....it won't. and if it does just explain to the cop that you didn't want to get bitch tits so you bought some estrogen blockers, he will understand.

Calikid09

Awards
If I could find some I would buy it. I fou d a website. But I'm not sure if they're legit.

Will I get in trouble for naming the site?

And I will when I get a chane...

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Kid....we warned you before you did this, but did you listen to the experienced folks around here. F*CK NO!!! Like gymaddict said, enjoy them tits.

:chairshot:

Calikid09

Awards
Kid....we warned you before you did this, but did you listen to the experienced folks around here. F*CK NO!!! Like gymaddict said, enjoy them tits.

will do. :)
as*h0Le

Calikid09

Awards

haha I will
aSs hOlE

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Hey CaliKid, can I titty f*ck your new breasts?

Calikid09

Awards
To all you mother fcukers who said I was goin to be ****ed up, you were wrong!! My blood test came back completely normal!!!!!! I had HIGH testosterone levels, free test was normal. Liver was COMPLETELY fine! Just a little protein in my urine.
And my Bp was a little high. 132/80 other than that she said returning came back completely normal! She said she would have never even guessed I took the supplement! Ha now all the hater can suck on my BIG FAT PLUMP NUTS!!! Ha man I'm so stoked right now. Second cycle coming soon! Just gonna get my Bp a little lower first. Thanks for the support those who did. And the others, I already said it haha

Calikid09

Awards
I'm gonna run the nano drol again but this time add epi to the batch. :)

Calikid09

Awards
Gymaddict,
soon

nyoung:
pm received thanks and I will.
So rs is good? I heard they aren't that great anymore. I heard ag was pretty solid too.

And Graham,
what would waiting for my receptors help?
I was planning on running another cycle at the endo of this month or the first of July...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Not smart!!!!!!! You need to wait a few months. You have to wait until your receptors get back to normal and HELOOOOO your nipples are puffy. But then again you havent listened to anything we have said so far. The health problems in your future look promising. There are consiquences you running cycle and after cycle back to back.