Newby starting his first cycle
- 05-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Newby starting his first cycle
I'm a pretty small guy (pretty small meaning tiny). I'm 5 10" and roughly 150 lbs. I just ordered some d-bol recently because i definately need to bulk up. I was thinking about maybe going with some Sustanon though.
Here is what i was thinking (i'm new so throw in suggestions)
Week 1- Sustanon 250, 30mg D-bol/day
Week 2- same
Week 3- Same
Week 4- Sustanon 250, but 40mg instead of 30 D-bol/day
Week 5- Same as week 4
Week 6- Same
Weeks 7-12- only Sustanon 250
Weeks 14-16- Nolvadex (unsure on dosage, help me out?)
Like I said this is my first cycle and first ever steroids I will be taking besides the legal crap. I am not even remotely as knowledgable as you guys with this, so please help me out. Keep in mind i am tiny, so whatever will help me get bulk pretty quick. Thanks!
- 05-12-2010, 04:10 AM
Best advice......put on some size naturally before doing this cycle. At only 150lbs and 5'10, you have plenty of growing to do before you start taking AAS.
05-12-2010, 06:28 AM
What's your age? as I agree with unc on this you have plenty of scope to grow naturaly and defo if younger than 21 . Just get yourself a good diet sorted and eat and train lime a mad man and you will get decent size .
05-12-2010, 06:30 AM
as in post 2 -you ought to be building naturally -there are plenty of non hormonal products to assist you with this and above all EAT Even steroids will not give you the gains unless you eat.
i just wonder if you understand how sustanon works with its fast and slow acting esters.
As for a first cycle , if you persue this route, then look at the designer steroids such as cynostane,havoc and epistane which are quite mild although 17alpha. There are non meths out there , bold , fura to name two which are worth looking at for a first cycle. just my view.
05-12-2010, 05:46 PM
appreciate the advice guys. I've been working out for about 2 months and have gained about 16lbs naturally with a bit of testosterone boosters like t-bomb and just your average Whey and creatine. I just never seem to look bigger, i just get stronger and weigh more and eat more...that's it. I know what orals can do to my liver, i'll be watching that and taking milk thistle along with taking hormone panels before and after a cycle. Thanks for the advice though
05-12-2010, 05:49 PM
05-12-2010, 06:14 PM
1. Wait till you are over 21 to do steroids.
2. You don't look bigger because you aren't big yet. a 16lbs gain on a 135 lbs guy is a huge gain, and I am sure you got bigger... but 150lbs and 5'10" is still really skinny (not to be harsh, just realistic in the bodybuilding world). You won't look "big" till you get above 185 lbs, and I doubt you are gonna gain 35lbs you can keep on any steroid cycle, nomatter how hard you train or how much you eat. And even then 185 is merely respectably bigger than the avg joe... you're gonna have to gain another 40 or so pounds of muscle before you are one of the big boys. You're looking at a 70lbs gain before you get to the point of what you look at in magazines and on TV as "big". No steroid cycle is going to give you that. You're body isn't ready for steroids, it is ready to grow naturally. Eat a lot, and take your creatine and BCAA's, train for a few years and you'll be at the experience/weight/age that you should be if you at that point decide to continue with your plans to use steroids.
If you do steroids now, MARK MY WORDS, you will wind up stunting your natural growth and not achieving the goals you want to eventually achieve, as you will then rely on steroids for any growth. Once you go to the darkside, it is hard to come back... it takes patience and effort to grow naturally... the steroids are a crutch that most people continue to rely on once they use them, and it get's harder and harder to gain naturally after you repeatedly cycle... so wait it out a while bro... you're body will thank you.
...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
05-12-2010, 06:26 PM
I know i didn't make this clear, but I don't want to be a body builder or look just rediculous. I merely want to look bigger than my scrawny ass is right now. Trust me i'm very tiny, i know this....don't worry about being harsh, i know this, haha
05-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hurricane7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:35 PM
- By aussiefrase in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2007, 04:22 PM
- By jetdoc_usmc in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2006, 08:13 PM