Just about time!

G79

I have all my gear.

Test E 250 mon/thurs weeks 1-11
Anavar 60 per day weeks 7-12
Arimidex .25 eod

Nolva 40/30/20/20 for PCT

My last injection will be August 4th and I plan to start the Nolva August 23rd, is this too long?

My first injection will be May 24th. My goal was to cut some weight before I started but despite hitting the gym like a mad man I only dropped 7 pounds. I need to eat better!

5'10"
16% BF

I will start a log the first week.

Any advice from anyone? I want to try to make very lean gains, so I plan to eat clean!

I have 23 guage 1 1/4 pins.

I have been training since I was 16. I am 30. I have spent the last 6 months reading this site daily.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
start the nolva 14 days after last injectio....so about august 18th

cycle looks good. definitely clean up the diet. try to get ur bf% as low as possible before the cycle

G79

Yeah I already kinda Fuc^ed that up. I had over three months to get my diet straight and I did not. I worked out 6 days a week, did 45 min of cardio a day, ate clean mon-thurs and ate like crap on weekends.

I 100% argree that the best case for me would have been to cut another 10-15 pounds of fat before I started but I will be out of the country from aug 8th to the 18th so I need to start by the 24th to get 11 weeks. I wanted to go 12 weeks but I will be out of town from tomorrow until the 23rd.

If I clean my diet up, do alot of cardio, can I keep my gains lean. I am 218 16% BF. I would like to be 230 at 12% This equates to about 19 pounds of added muscle.

Can this happen on this cycle, or should I just plan to start a cut cylcle after this one!

Are my pins ok? I hope they will work on my fat A$$.

Thanks for the advice NOS, I have read many of your post and your advice always sounds solid.

G79

Maybe I should just wait until winter to start. Everything I have read says my BF is too high.

I am pissed that I did this to myself. I have had this planned for months and I am still too damn fat.

Should I wait, or can proper nutrition and cardio while on cycle keep my gains clean?

G79

My first injection was monday. 250 test E in the glute. No swelling, no bruise, no blood, just swore like a punch in the a$$.

The only thing I have noticed is I am sweating like a pig at night!

I might start a log next week.

I am saving my var for weeks 7-12 but I kinda wish I had done it to help kickstart gains.

I am holding off on the adex, unless I need it. No reason to strain my liver unless I need to.

Also I am not getting on a scale. Everyone on here always wants to bulk but I have spent most my life trying to lose weight. I will measure my gains by strength and inches.

G79

I guess I wont waste my time with a log, unless others would find it useful.

2 weeks in and the injections are going well. I have not noticed any gains yet but I feel like I am recovering faster.

Still sweating like crazy. 65 in my house, no covers and a fan, still sweating!!!!

Still not taking the adex as I have not needed it.

Diet is super clean but still low in calories. I guess I am still afraid to gain too much weight.

I dont start the var until the week of July 4th, with such a short 1/2 life should var be taken twice daily. I will be taking it for 6 weeks. I just started the milk thistle twice daily.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
I'll watch this but u might want bigger needles to make sure u hit the muscle but keep going ill watch I'm in a cycle right now to

hog928

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 1 an 1/2 and go all the way. Use the ones u have for delt shots

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I'll watch this but u might want bigger needles to make sure u hit the muscle but keep going ill watch I'm in a cycle right now to
I will follow also :damnit:

hog928

Awards
  • Established
People dont always say much but there watching but yea im on bored all the way i love other peoples logs and seeing there progress.

:beerchug: Cheers

G79

I am alreay 2 weeks (4 shots in) I sure hope i hit the muscle. I bury the needle.

How can I tell if i hit th muscle?

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
There would probably be a lump if the juice wasnt getting in the muscle

G79

Thanks guys.

Nothing really to post yet. Today is the beginning of the third week. No real gains yet.

I feel a little bloated and my wedding ring wont go on my finger. I sweat at night.

It could be mental but I feel like I am recovering from my workouts very quickly.

Today is a Bi/Tri day and I am tired but nothing a little Jack3d cant fix!

G79

Well it seems to have kicked in.

My normal heavy set of flat bench is 315*5; I got it 7 easy and my workout last night was freakin animal like.

I am a little bummed today. I got on a scale and it said 230. My waist is the same so I don’t think its fat. My arms have always been around 18, but after my bicep workout they were 18.5. I am eating super clean and doing 40 min of cardio a day.

NOS and others told me to get my BF% down before I started, I have always struggled to keep my weight down. Strength and mass have never been a problem for me, so why did I think Test would be the way to go? Because I figured I could keep the weight in check. Having spent most of my life worried about weight it is hard to see it packing on so fast.

Should I start taking a diet pill (animal cuts), start taking the adex, finish the cycle with some winstrol, will the var help once I start that, or stop and start PCT, or lastly stop crying like a fat chick, enjoy the gains, and cut after my cycle is over. I will never start another cycle with over 12% BF.

I have a tournament this weekend and another July 10th (armwrestling), and I plan to win!

hog928

Awards
  • Established
Just let the gains keep going. Cut after the cycle.

G79

23 days in. 232lbs. My workouts continue to improve. I hit chest and tris last night and it was beastly, for me anyway!

I got 315 8 times and 345 4 times. Before I started I was stuck at 315 5 times. I used to lift for 45 min and do cardio for 45. My workouts are close to 1.5 hours and my muscle recovery is great. Libido has alwasy been very high and continues to be. My boys seem just a tad smaller but that could be mental this early in the cycle.

I smashed everyone at the tournament last weekend. I cant wait for the 10th to test myself agaist some world caliber pullers.

So far I love the test. Pinning is not all that bad anymore. I can hardly wait to start the var.

The only drawback is the weight and thats 1 million % my fault. I sure would be enjoying this more if I had less fat. I am not gaining fat at all but I am not losing it either.

The best part is the crazy fu&king workouts.

One question for the vets, I want to do a cut this winter/late fall, I would like to do it with diet and cardio mainly, but dont want much strength loss.

Advice?

G79

I have a couple questions. I have read a ton about gyno, ai's, serms etc.

This morning my nips were a little itchy and swollen, not bad and seemed to go away after a cold shower.

I am not ready to jump on the gyno wagon just yet. I do have some aromasin that I got from a buddy, I hope it is legit. I dont think I am allowed to say what it looks like, am I?

Anyhow, I read about six hours of information on Exemestane today but I want some real world opinons. Dose, use in PCT with Nolva, Etc.

G79

I have 20 mg pills, 10 eod, or 20 e3d. With the half life of aromasin I am guessing you need it daily.

Anyhow, I am getting RETARD strong. Weight still at 230. I have worked out for a decade and taken everything GNC sells but this is the strongest I have EVER been.

I have a long way to go diet wise. I will try to post some pics soon.

I have one other question. I have Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex), 20 mg per ML, so how much is the citrate????? How much is the Tamoxifen in the 20mg???

I will try to study this, but I am busy at work so if any of guys can help to save the time!

G79

Ok. Short and sweet. I hit all new highs. 415 Bench. 365 incline. Good full reps.

I am up to 238.

In four weeks I leave to go to the beach and want to get some water weight off. What do you guys think?

I never did end up taking any AI's, so I still have them. I am 2 weeks into my var.

Thanks,