M-Drol Cycle Questions

Cummon

Awards
Just started my M-drol cycle . I plan on running 10/20/20/20 or maybe 10/20/20/30 (depending on side effects and gains). Im taking:
1 gram of milk thistle ( 500mg 2x a day)
900mg saw pametto (450 2x a day)
500mg Hawthorne berries (250 2x a day)
Is this adequit? I've done alot of research and found alot of great info on this site. Is it neccessary to take a form of cycle assist during the cycle or just a PCT after? I've read of people doing both.

I do landscaping and need my energy during the day, I've taken an h-drol cycle and it made me very lathargeic, and im assuming this will too. So as far as dosage goes, 10mgs in the a.m. and 10mgs before workout? Or can i get away with 10 before workout and 10 before bed?

Any and all info is greatly appriciated?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You wanna spread the dosages out through out the day. Mdrol is not a preWO product. When you take 20mgs take them 12 hours apart. 30mgs spread it out 8 hours apart.

Take your supports through out the cycle and in your PCT. Mdrol is a very toxic compound so maybe even add in some NAC to further help with the liver. For PCT run A SERM(tamoxifen citrate 30/20/20/20 or clomid 50/25/25/25) Take a t-booster and maybe even a cortisol product/AI starting week three.

ecko1022

Awards
Just started my M-drol cycle . I plan on running 10/20/20/20 or maybe 10/20/20/30 (depending on side effects and gains). Im taking:
1 gram of milk thistle ( 500mg 2x a day)
900mg saw pametto (450 2x a day)
500mg Hawthorne berries (250 2x a day)
Is this adequit? I've done alot of research and found alot of great info on this site. Is it neccessary to take a form of cycle assist during the cycle or just a PCT after? I've read of people doing both.

I do landscaping and need my energy during the day, I've taken an h-drol cycle and it made me very lathargeic, and im assuming this will too. So as far as dosage goes, 10mgs in the a.m. and 10mgs before workout? Or can i get away with 10 before workout and 10 before bed?

Any and all info is greatly appriciated?
i would run a cycle assist during and PCT. from my experience, it made me pretty lethargic towards the end of the cycle, so just be ready. As far as your cycle goes don't go over 20mgs. It will be pointless, and a waste of product. 10/20/20/20 usually shows the best results for everyone. I suggest taking 10mgs in the morning then 10 mgs before your workout(depending on when it is). Try to space them out 12 hr apart if you can or as close to it as possible. For your PCT, make sure to have a SERM. you will need it. Hope this all helps.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your going to feel lethargic, mentally prepare yourself for that.