When to start cutting?

1. Question When to start cutting?

I'm in the last month of my cycle and it's still rockin' hard! So when can I start cutting? I heard that you shouldn't cut right after your cycle. But is it OK to cut while on cycle? (let's say the last 4 weeks) My cycle is a fifteen weeks long and I'm still gaining but would like to lose some fat.

Thanx Ahead!

2. That is perfecly fine. Just don't cut in PCT. I don't remember your cycle but I'd throw in some clen at the end too.
    •   

3. after PCT not during.

4. I would not start cutting yet. Going back and forth during a cycle is a mistake that many people make, including myself.

Instead of moving towards cutting, add some additional simple cardio such as a brisk 30-45minute walk. Also, you could bring calories down a little.
    Last edited by size; 05-05-2004 at 11:52 PM.
  5. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    That is perfecly fine. Just don't cut in PCT. I don't remember your cycle but I'd throw in some clen at the end too.
    My cycle was:

Weeks: 1 - 4: dbol 50mg only on wo days
    Weeks:1 - 12: 250mg test enanth twice weekly

**decided to just finish the whole last vial of test which will add 3 weeks**

3500 cals 300grams protein daily

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I would not start cutting yet. Going back and forth during a cycle is a mistake that many people make, including myself.

Instead of moving towards cutting, add some additional simple cardio such as a brisk 30-45minute walk. Also, you could bring calories down a little.
    I feel you on this! The only cardio I do is 10min. on the eliptical for warmup before lifting.

If I do that plus a 30 minute brisk walk daily that should work very well for me.
    •   

6. Your cycle looks very much like the one I'm on right now. Check out my cycle thread in the cycle forum to see how I do my diet. I am getting very little bloat and I'm seeing no fat gain so far. I'm almost 3 weeks in. I'm naturaly ectomorphic though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. In PCT phase of a superdrol cycle when to start cutting cals?
    By deezy45 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 07:30 AM
  2. When to start 6-OXO after 4wk T-1Pro?
    By Beefy6969 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2003, 02:15 PM
  3. when to start post cycle if you are using 4ad cyp?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:12 PM
  4. When to start
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 12:31 PM