Help about cycle?

SHH

Awards
Hey im starting my first 4 week cycle of P-Plex by CEL.

This is what im planning on doing, and i was wondering if someone could tell me if ive got it right, or wrong.

Pre-cycle: 2 weeks of Cycle Assist by CEL
On-cycle: Formestane by CEL (and P-Plex obviously)
Post-cycle: PCT Assist by CEL and Anabolic Xtreme PCT.

Does that sound ok? Or would I need something else?

Help would be much appreciated.

SHH

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u definitely need nolvadex or clomid for PCT....if u cant get either, dont run the cycle

SHH

Awards
anything a tad cheaper? could i use formestane for PCT aswell?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid and nolva are cheaper than any OTC PCT guy... Dont sell yourself short or you'll have another thread about how to get rid of your bitch tits..

SHH

Awards
erm nice one gamer2be08 HAH.

But ive read up on it and some people say that a SERM isnt really neccesary with p plex?

Probably should get it just to be safe.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
erm nice one gamer2be08 HAH.

But ive read up on it and some people say that a SERM isnt really neccesary with p plex?

Probably should get it just to be safe.
no clue where u heard that, but that is f ucking retarded.....do whatever u like though, we dont know anything....

SHH

Awards
i wasnt insulting you. I was merely stating what i had heard. Whats lodged up your arse today?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt insulting you. I was merely stating what i had heard. Whats lodged up your arse today?
noobies like u who come here with ZERO research begging to be spoonfed. this isnt bb.com where we just sit here and answer dumba$$ questions that u could do with 30 seconds of research.

like i said, wherever/whoever u heard from that pplex doesnt need a SERM afterward, is an idiot.

if u want to learn and do things right, stick around this board more often.

im not the only one that comes off as a d!ck sometimes, this is a respectable board and we dont tolerate what most other boards will

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
noobies like u who come here with ZERO research begging to be spoonfed. this isnt bb.com where we just sit here and answer dumba$$ questions that u could do with 30 seconds of research.

like i said, wherever/whoever u heard from that pplex doesnt need a SERM afterward, is an idiot.

im not the only one that comes off as a d!ck sometimes, this is a respectable board and we dont tolerate what most other boards will
Agreed^^^^^. You need to spend some more time on the boards bro and use the search function. What are you currents stats? Age, height, weight and training experience?

Massiah

Awards
Welcome MFER!!!

This is why I love this place. It definately isn't BB boards where everyone will coddle you and warn you to death. We tell you once, maybe twice if you're lucky, then it's like...OK dip$h!t you go and do what you want! Gotta love this place.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10