• RockStar
Summary and Final Review to added to Post #2 for easy reference

Dosing Summary
Hdrol 50/75/75/100
Epistane 30/30/40/50
Cycle Assist
*Phenibut as needed to help with sleep quality
*Myodrol added around week 4 to address prostate symptoms
*Formestane was added around week 3 and 4 (it did not help to revive libido as I hoped)

PCT Plans
Clomid
Exem

Macros
Approximately 300/300/80
Typically 6 meals

Split
Alternating weeks:
A: Typical 4 day split
B: Push / Pull split (4 working days as well)

PCT Routine: HST

History
Halo, Phera, Epi to SD bridge, Pmag

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Summary / Final Review

The cycle had an overall "smooth" feel to it, even with the more aggressive dosing later in the cycle. Strength gains were noticable, but not explosive, and started to kick in around the day 20 point. Lean mass gains occured steadily throughout the cycle. The stack was not as dry as most people would assume. I had some mild bloat, especially in week 3 and 4.
PCT Edit: Bloat was MUCH more significant than I initially assumed. The soft look faded within about 10-15 days.

There were few side effects, but they were pretty bad sides. Lethargy was borderline debilitating in week 1 and 2. It got a little better in week 3 and 4. FocusXT helped with those symptoms somewhat.

The second side was prostate symptoms, which included incomplete emptying at night. Myodrol helped slightly with those symptoms.
PCT Edit: Night time prostate symptoms are still occuring, although to a much lesser extent at 4 weeks into pct. It's slowly getting better every day, but I'm emphasizing the SLOWLY part.

Libido was elevated in week 1 and 2. As the compounds started to kick in, libido dropped significantly. Aspire36 (original version) was used to remedy the problem on occasion. I expect libido to take a good 10-20 days to come back in pct. I felt shut down pretty hard to be honest.
PCT Edit: Testicular mass returned within 7 days and I credit the clomid. Sexual function returned in 14 days. At day 30 pct, libido is still a tad shaky, not quite normal yet.

I did not have any aggression, no acne or bacne, no estrogen sides. Mood was steady through the entire cycle. With the enhanced mood and seeing mass increase, it was difficult to bring this cycle to an end.

Looking at the stats below, week 4 was INCREDIBLE! Caliper reveals 5 pounds of lean mass gained in that last week and strength shot up like I was on steroids that week :laugh: In hindsight, just as the compounds really took off is right when I new I was shut down so hard. I'm positive that I made the right decision to cut the cycle off around day 28. But I do have to admit that I wish my libido had been more resilient because I believe my body could have otherwise tolerated at least 7 more days on this stack.

Before and After Pictures

Body Composition

..................Wt...........BF %.........Fat............Lean Mass
Initial..........199.6........18.41........36.74.........162.86
Week 1........200.8........17.85........35.84.........164.96
Week 2........204.4........17.85........36.48.........167.92
Week 3........206.2........17.10........35.25.........170.95
Week 4........209.8........16.33........34.27.........175.53
PCT wk 4.....206.2.........14.59........30.09.........176.11

Strength Progression

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1

Saturday, April 1, 2010

Halo 50mg
Epi 30mg

My interest in this stack can be explained for 2 reasons. Maniac, on DA forum, posted exceptional feedback with this stack (hence the title of the thread). He reports significant strength gains and lean mass gains in the realm of 15 pounds. Otherwise, feedback for this stack is absolutely scarce, to put it mildly. I plan to fill the void and give you all a detailed and honest log.

My second reason for choosing this stack is that both compounds are my favorites and also fit my goals. My experience with epi and halo includes dry lean gains, minimal sides, and easy recovery. I plan to recomp throughout this cycle. I'd like to see an average of 1.5 pounds mass gained per week and an average of .5 pounds of fat lost per week.

I am well aware of the theoretical risks of running 2 methylated compounds. Notice that I said theoretical, whereas my bloodwork did not show liver stress after either compound. I do plan to protect my liver and still fully understand that 1 +1 might not exactly equal 2 in terms of my logic with my previous bloodwork.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in

those 2 are some of my favorites as well.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome aboard CrazyFool. I always appreciate your quality posts, so I'm certainly psyched that you'll be following :cheers:

Day 2

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Epi 30
Halo 50

I know that epithio effects on libido vary greatly from person to person. Fortunately, I'm one of the lucky ones that responds with an INSANE libido boost with every dosing. Sex drive, male fullness, and performance stamina have already been enhanced.

It will be interesting to see what happens to libido as the cycle progresses. If I keep the epithio at 30 or 40 and keep the cycle at 30 days, I bet libido will stay high. If dosages get higher or the cycle gets longer, I hypothesize that libido might eventually take a hit.

In the gym, I had a bit of placebo motivation today for an abbreviated chest and tri workout. No other effects to note yet in terms of strength, pumps, endurance, or anything like that.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice. sub'd for results. this will be great cause i was thinking of doing the same stack starting in july.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to my log Laser :cheers: What influenced you in thinking about this stack?

Day 3

Monday, May 3, 2010

Epi 30
Halo 50

I had some intense night sweats last night and a bit of aggressive dreaming. Both of those are typical for me in the first week of a cycle and tend fade. I've just never had them quite this early in a cycle before.

Today, I want to discuss my pct plans. Clomid is the cornerstone for the first time. I went with Clomid because I never responded even remotely close to what the consensus raves about with Toremefine. IME, it squashes my libido and I don't feel like I ever quite recovered after trying 2-3 different dosing protocols.

I do have a history of mild gyno. Formestane does the trick on cycle, but I don't personally like form in pct. It just doesn't have that aggressive kick in pct for me. So I have Exem on hand for pct if needed. I hope I don't need to use either form or exem because I subscribe to the philosophy that less is more when it comes to these drugs.

I doubt I'll add a test booster in pct. I don't think they do anything for me other than boost libido. In which case, I have a stash of the original aspire for use if needed. I'll probably add in some sort of pump product or a preworkout mix in pct as well.

I'm sure the pct topic will be revisited throughout the log.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link man - definetly subbed for this!! :)

//CC

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I stacked a tiny bit of epi on top of halo in my last week and liked it a lot. Back pump city, though. I'd grab some taurine for sure.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conny,
welcome brotha! Unrelated off topic comments are allowed and snide remarks are encouraged ;)

OnTheRoad,
thanks for the warning. I have plenty of taurine on hand so we're on the same page.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great, Metroba's here. I should just close this thread now :rant: ......................... :laugh:

Day 4

Basic Notes:

-increased thirst, doubled water intake at work and in gym

-mild steroid flu, stomach pains at night and nausea through the day that comes and goes. I expect it to fade within 2-3 days, no big deal

-improved sleep quality, which is the opposite of what I expected

-productive workout, almost puked with legs. Slightly increased strength, but I believe that's due to "new cycle motivation" rather than the drugs kicking in yet.

-just got some feedback on this stack on PHF. The user ranted and raved over the cycle, but I thought his reports were exaggerated. That's why I'm doing this log. It will clear up things like that.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah fack! Steroid flue is teh suxors

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice bro keep it up. sucks that ya got the flu like symptoms. i have heard that a few times (test flu?) anyways, yeah i decided just to go with hdrol for my next cycle. no need to throw too much at my body.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, Metroba's here. I should just close this thread now :rant: ......................... :laugh:

Day 4

Basic Notes:

-increased thirst, doubled water intake at work and in gym

-mild steroid flu, stomach pains at night and nausea through the day that comes and goes. I expect it to fade within 2-3 days, no big deal

-improved sleep quality, which is the opposite of what I expected

-productive workout, almost puked with legs. Slightly increased strength, but I believe that's due to "new cycle motivation" rather than the drugs kicking in yet.

-just got some feedback on this stack on PHF. The user ranted and raved over the cycle, but I thought his reports were exaggerated. That's why I'm doing this log. It will clear up things like that.
Nice to hear about the improved sleep. I have slept like rock as usual on my cycle also.
Maybe the Halo?? Who knows :thinking:

Intrested to see if the other user really exaggarated - it sure does sound like a great cycle! Hopefully you will clear that up ;)

//CC

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ah fack! Steroid flue is teh suxors
Eh, really it's no big deal. I expected it which makes it more tolerable. And thankfully, I'm just a bit queesy today, which makes it a little tough to eat (of course I'm still gettin the meals in no matter what)

yeah i decided just to go with hdrol for my next cycle. no need to throw too much at my body.
Agreed. You probably made a better choice than me in that regard :think: Halo solo is a great cycle, you're gonna be pleased.

Nice to hear about the improved sleep. I have slept like rock as usual on my cycle also.
Maybe the Halo?? Who knows :thinking:

Intrested to see if the other user really exaggarated - it sure does sound like a great cycle! Hopefully you will clear that up ;)

//CC
Interesting theory with the Halo. Good eye with picking up on that... I hadn't really thought about it before.

In hindsight, exaggerated isn't a fair word. What I meant is that reports of weight gain on cycle are usually distorted. This guy said he gained 6 pounds and lost EIGHT PERCENT bodyfat (if he weighed 200, that would be roughly minus 16 fat and plus 20 lean mass). To give him the benefit of the doubt, it could have been a typo???

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting theory with the Halo. Good eye with picking up on that... I hadn't really thought about it before.

In hindsight, exaggerated isn't a fair word. What I meant is that reports of weight gain on cycle are usually distorted. This guy said he gained 6 pounds and lost EIGHT PERCENT bodyfat (if he weighed 200, that would be roughly minus 16 fat and plus 20 lean mass). To give him the benefit of the doubt, it could have been a typo???
Well at least it sounds a tad overkill :) Maybe I should run a similar cycle next - might strip me of all my BF ;)

//CC

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
celc5 mind if I sub in? I caught wind of this on CC's Hdrol/Fura log....I ran epi recently well couple months ago...Feb timeframe..I thought it was great...and the libido was outta this world and the stamina...INSANE :eek:p: !!!! My wife could vouch for that :biglaugh: I will run epi again someday...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
celc5 mind if I sub in?
The more the merrier :cheers:

Day 6

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stomach issued resolved quickly. Maybe 24-48 hours total.

I had a good shoulder workout yesterday. I thought there may have been a hint of more pump in my shoulders, which typically suck worse than a girl in a bathroom with Ben Rothlisberger.... whoops, too soon? :laugh: Anyhow, no strength gains to note yet, maybe a couple more reps than last week here and there.

Libido boost from epithio is great, just as BeBig suggested.

Sleep was great last night too, although I did wake up hungry a few times. For most people, I'd say to go ahead and eat. But for me, my sleep patterns are definitely my downfall so I prioritize sleep over everything else. It's a godsend to get 8 hours last night :head: I should also note that I took 1 cap of Phenebut XT last night too, which probably did help sleep quality.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're feeling better..I can't wait to see where this log goes..specially if its completely honest....the numbers of the other dude are kinda ehhh :shocked: ...I don't know...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, GL bro!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you're feeling better..I can't wait to see where this log goes..specially if its completely honest....the numbers of the other dude are kinda ehhh :shocked: ...I don't know...
I took skinfolds on Day 1 and I'll be doing those weekly. So there's no way I can cheat with those. I'm looking tighter in the mirror, especially since the love handles are fading already. So it'll be interesting when I use the calipers tomorrow.

Something to note workout wise, I'm adding a 1 hour full body class to my weekly routine. My girl is a trainer/instructor, so I get to burn a few extra calories and it humors her too :laughing:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took skinfolds on Day 1 and I'll be doing those weekly. So there's no way I can cheat with those. I'm looking tighter in the mirror, especially since the love handles are fading already. So it'll be interesting when I use the calipers tomorrow.

Something to note workout wise, I'm adding a 1 hour full body class to my weekly routine. My girl is a trainer/instructor, so I get to burn a few extra calories and it humors her too :laughing:
Full body class? Can you specify? Cardio?
I know - I'm a dumb Finn :biglaugh:

//CC

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She teaches one of those "body pump" classes. It's like 1 hour of giant sets for the entire body. For example, we'll do pushups with our feet on the ball, transition into back extensions on the ball, then finish with deep wall sits. It's more of one those sissy toning classes but the chicks wear next to nothing so it's win win for me :afro:

Day 7

Friday, May 7, 2010

Epi 30
Halo 50

The chemicals are kicking in. Workout motivation is up and I have a slight hatred for all human beings :head: I did back and bis today and, again, I got a few more reps here and there but no explosive strength gains yet. Pump is starting to be noticeably enhanced.

I'm also noticing a mild side effect. I have been increasingly more lethargic at work as the week progressed. This is a side that I experienced when I ran epithio solo, so I suppose it's no big deal. It is noticeable enough that it's worth mentioning though.

I should also mention that I'm still doing HIIT on the treadmill and that lethargy has NOT hindered cardio or resistance training as of yet.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaaah it is the body pump thing. Now i know what you are talking about :) And you are correct about that win-win situation, I've checked out those classes too :thumbsup:

Glad to hear the stuff is kicking in. Means it is ready to shift for high gear soon ;)

//CC

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill be monitoring your log closely with my generals....

we are in search of a good stack for some of my militia and special ops.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Nice..ya man I'm not doubting you in no way...the numbers of the one dude you posted were like crazy..

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Libido check for the epi starting to kick in..

a-random-hot-chicks-r5-21.jpg

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KingJames,
Glad to see ya in here buddy :) I hope my cycle goes as well as yours did!

KJI,
it might be too late... I might take over the world myself on this stack :laugh: MWA HA HA HA

BeBig,
I hope that chic shows up to the body pump class on Wednesday! SHWING!

Day 10

Monday, May 10, 2010

Epi 30
Halo 75

I bumped the Halo dosage up to 75mg yesterday. I am noticing an all day pump / hardening effect as of last night. I believe it's probably more of both compounds starting to kick in a little rather than because of the increased dosage yet.

Libido is up and down. After epithio dosage, it is elevated for 2-3 hours. Otherwise, libido / interest is down a little.

Lethargy is increasing. I am finding that putting a scoop of FocusXT in a gallon of water and sipping on it throughout the day at work is enough to keep me bright eyed. I prefer Focus because it doesn't contain pump ingredients that are not needed ON cycle.

Body comp wise, the love handles are fading. I went in a belt notch this morning too. I took skinfolds on day 1 and day 7. I haven't calculated them yet though.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingJames,

Day 10

Monday, May 10, 2010

Epi 30
Halo 75

I bumped the Halo dosage up to 75mg yesterday. I am noticing an all day pump / hardening effect as of last night. I believe it's probably more of both compounds starting to kick in a little rather than because of the increased dosage yet.

Libido is up and down. After epithio dosage, it is elevated for 2-3 hours. Otherwise, libido / interest is down a little.

Lethargy is increasing. I am finding that putting a scoop of FocusXT in a gallon of water and sipping on it throughout the day at work is enough to keep me bright eyed. I prefer Focus because it doesn't contain pump ingredients that are not needed ON cycle.

Body comp wise, the love handles are fading. I went in a belt notch this morning too. I took skinfolds on day 1 and day 7. I haven't calculated them yet though.
Sorry to hear about the lethargy, thats a b*tch. I've experienced some lately aswell, along with some libido loss. But hey - what can you do: always look on the bright side of life ;)

Might take your word on that Focus XT for my next cycle - seems like a good product!

//CC

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Epi 30
Halo 75

The biggest thing on my mind is lethargy. I'm sleeping really well still, which is absolute rarity for me. Unfortunately, getting out of bed in the morning is absolutely excruciating. I'm gonna tough it out and use caffeine as needed. In my experience, dhea does nothing for me in terms of alleviating lethary. And I believe the only reason not to use caffeine on cycle, would be if BP were an issue. Fortunately, my BP is as low as it's been since I was 18 and I will do cardio regardless of lethargy.

My diet has been really clean, but the scale is creeping up anyhow. I hope to calculate all of my skinfolds this weekend, especially because I'm excited that changes are happening in the mirror this week :afro:

Workouts have felt great this week. Nothing explosive in terms of strength, but it's coming, I can feel it. I'm also cramping just a little with cardio, but doing my best to combat that with huge water intake. I'd rather not use the taurine, but I do have it if I can't handle the cramps with water.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
You may want to try eating some bananas for the cramping. I have been getting horrible cramps when working abs or hams. Magnesium is supposed to help as well. The lethargy is obviously from the 17a's I bought a product called Liver Longer and it has been working well. I am taking 50mg of dbol a day and i'm on day 14 with no lethargy, only energy.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may want to try eating some bananas for the cramping. I have been getting horrible cramps when working abs or hams. Magnesium is supposed to help as well. The lethargy is obviously from the 17a's I bought a product called Liver Longer and it has been working well. I am taking 50mg of dbol a day and i'm on day 14 with no lethargy, only energy.
I agree with the bananas. I do eat 1-2 bananas per day, but I doubt I eat enough to get enough potassium to actually help with cramping. So far the cramping isn't bad, I just need to keep my water intake up.

In my opinion, the methylation doesn't have anything to with the lethargy. It's definitely the epithio though. It's the only compound that has that effect on me IME. I don't believe the mild liver stress experienced with this stack would be the cause of the lethargy. In that case, wouldn't expect liver support to remedy the situation either.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about caffeine to combat lethargy too, but if those headaches I've experienced is BP related I don't wann risk it :) I just have to tough it out as you. And I push through cardio regardless of the lethargy too :biglaugh:

Huge waterintake really helps with cramps but those bananas are great too. An extra dose of magnesium per day has done the trick for me over the years too.

Looking forward to those calculations of yours.
That feeling you are having, the compounds settling in for the full throttle, it is a great feeling :D I felt like that the first 2weeks, like something inside you wanted to break free :aargh4: And when it does it is a great feeling!!

//CC

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Epi 30
Halo 75

I am considering increasing the epi dosage to 40mg. I am willing to listen to opinions as to why I should or shouldn't increase the dosage.

Pump and hardness are in full effect all day long. My muscles feel like they're craving more work, so I increased volume as of today to 4 working sets per movement, rather than only 3. I also did see some slight increased weight on almost all movements today... this is especially noted with BB curls because I typically SUCK at that exercise.

Cramping has NOT gotten worse. The water intake is helping along with an extra banana every day. I can feel it in my feet at the end of a long work day and I can feel it in my hands at the end of a workout. Otherwise, it's not interfering with anything.

Lethargy is still pretty bad.

Libido and desire are down just a little bit. But bedroom performance was actually perfectly fine last night. So no worries there. Maybe there's slight testicular atrophy, but that's just cause I play with my balls too much :smlove2:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
body composition calculations are updated on post #2, page 1

In 2 weeks, I've gained 5 pounds lean mass and dropped about 1/2 pound fat. As long as both numbers keep moving in that direction, I'll continue to be pleased. Of course, I'd like to see the fat dropping a bit more. I'd give my diet a B+ at this point, it's still possible to get cleaner.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In 2 weeks, I've gained 5 pounds lean mass and dropped about 1/2 pound fat. As long as both numbers keep moving in that direction, I'll continue to be pleased. Of course, I'd like to see the fat dropping a bit more. I'd give my diet a B+ at this point, it's still possible to get cleaner.
Thats awesome results so far man :thumbsup: So did you bump up the epi - yes? :bigeyes:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Nice man..this is lookin good...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingJames,
Glad to see ya in here buddy :) I hope my cycle goes as well as yours did!

Looking forward to seeing your progress

Workouts have felt great this week. Nothing explosive in terms of strength, but it's coming, I can feel it. I'm also cramping just a little with cardio, but doing my best to combat that with huge water intake. I'd rather not use the taurine, but I do have it if I can't handle the cramps with water.
Why the adversion to taurine? Sucks to be so lethargic, expect for the good sleeping part! :D Is your carb intake low?

Epi 30
Halo 75

I am considering increasing the epi dosage to 40mg. I am willing to listen to opinions as to why I should or shouldn't increase the dosage.

Nice to see the weights going up. As far as the epi doing is concerned, I've seen alot of mixed results for 30+. I personally preferred 30mg because when I did 40mg I noticed more sides like the back pumps and no additional gains. However, you may tolerate it much better then I did.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CC,
yes sir. 40 epi, 75 halo. I doubt I'll need to increase either dosage any more from there. Those are the "sweet" spot doses for me in previous runs, so I can't imagine needing any more. The question is, how long? I bet somewhere between 4 and 6 weeks should do it.

BeBig,
thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna keep bringing it hard :head:

King,
good question actually. It's not necessarily that I have an aversion to taurine. It's more that I feel that cramps/back pumps are a sign that we need water. Getting rid of the cramps with taurine is a bandaid for the symptoms, but doesn't put more water in my body. The taurine actually is a diuretic, so I'd rather do it right and man up with the water intake.

I appreciate your opinion with the epi dosage. I didn't really get much out of 30mg of Havoc, but 40mg was productive and minimal sides for me. So we are actually on the same page here in terms of what we're trying to accomplish, just a hair different dosages. I could see 50mg giving me the problems you described too. Good talk :cheers:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
King,
good question actually. It's not necessarily that I have an aversion to taurine. It's more that I feel that cramps/back pumps are a sign that we need water. Getting rid of the cramps with taurine is a bandaid for the symptoms, but doesn't put more water in my body. The taurine actually is a diuretic, so I'd rather do it right and man up with the water intake.

I appreciate your opinion with the epi dosage. I didn't really get much out of 30mg of Havoc, but 40mg was productive and minimal sides for me. So we are actually on the same page here in terms of what we're trying to accomplish, just a hair different dosages. I could see 50mg giving me the problems you described too. Good talk :cheers:
That makes perfect sense. Glad to see that you were able to find your epi sweet spot. How are you gains on the 40mg so far?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That makes perfect sense. Glad to see that you were able to find your epi sweet spot. How are you gains on the 40mg so far?
When I ran Havoc solo at 30/30/40/40, I gained about 6 pounds. Then I bridged into SD and made life miserable in exchange for looking great... but that's a whole 'nother story :laugh:

At this point, I've dosed like this:
Halo 50/75/75
Epi 30/30/40

So I'm only a few days in with the higher epi dosage. I do think that both compounds are kicking in real well though at day 18. I'm up something like 4 pounds and the waist is looking leaner too. Saturdays are usually my days to do skinfolds so that will determine exactly what's going on with my fat asss

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I ran Havoc solo at 30/30/40/40, I gained about 6 pounds. Then I bridged into SD and made life miserable in exchange for looking great... but that's a whole 'nother story :laugh:

At this point, I've dosed like this:
Halo 50/75/75
Epi 30/30/40

So I'm only a few days in with the higher epi dosage. I do think that both compounds are kicking in real well though at day 18. I'm up something like 4 pounds and the waist is looking leaner too. Saturdays are usually my days to do skinfolds so that will determine exactly what's going on with my fat asss
Very nice! The epi/sd brige sounds like a nasty punishment :D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice! The epi/sd brige sounds like a nasty punishment :D
I got shut down HARD. And then got delayed gyno once I recovered a few months later. It was a mess but thankfully everything resolved with time. I wouldn't bridge into SD again... actually, I probably won't ever run it in any fashion ever again.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Epi 40
Halo 75

Strength is up this week, about 5 pounds on most lifts.

In terms of androgenic sides, there's no acne, no aggression/irritability. I am having some night time prostate symptoms though.

In terms of estrogenic sides, I am susceptible to nipple pain/irritation and have had small lumps in the past. So far, no aggravation of any of those symptoms. I feel like I have some mild bloat though.

Libido dropped significantly this week. I'm starting to add in a little formestane to bring that back up and to possibly help with the night time prostate symptoms.

Surprisingly, lethargy has improved this week. I believe I saw an IBE rep suggest higher epi dosages for people who had crippling lethargy when the product first come out. It's possible that increasing the dosage may have helped, but I can't tell for sure :think:

Weight has been as high as 210 at night this week (up from about 199 on day 1). I don't want to report that until I get my empty stomach weigh in on Saturday though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19

In terms of androgenic sides, there's no acne, no aggression/irritability. I am having some night time prostate symptoms though.
what symptoms? pain? dripping?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got shut down HARD. And then got delayed gyno once I recovered a few months later. It was a mess but thankfully everything resolved with time. I wouldn't bridge into SD again... actually, I probably won't ever run it in any fashion ever again.
lol, that absolutely sucks bro! I've shied clear of it because I don't feel like battling the associated sides.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not completely emptying (dripping after the flow stops) at night. Doesn't seem to be an issue during the day though.
If this is a new symptom I think you are on the right track but that dripping thing is not so uncommon since the the urethra is more accurately shaped like an upturned 'S'. If a little urine collects in the upper curve, it might not come out while you are urinating and then drip out afterwards.

This is common for me :damnit:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that brutha, I have played with the thought of running SD sometime in the near future, but I think I might stay clear of that path after all :sad3:

//CC