.:BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL:. My first LOG

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    .:BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL:. My first LOG


    The Cycle:
    weeks 1-10:Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-4: Methandrostenolone @ 50mg
    (Arimidex on hand, will dose at .5 EOD or .25 ED if sides occur.)
    PCT is Tamoxifen Citrate: 40/40/20/20. I also have two OTC PCT products, I think they are garbage though but I will give them a try.


    Hi Everyone! After much research and thought I have decided to run my first cycle. I will be logging weight, PR's, positive and negative side effects as well as gains kept after PCT, and some pictures before and after.
    My workouts and diet are on point. It's been a long time coming and mentally, I'm STOKED. So here goes.....



    First injection was today. Let's just say that I wasn't as prepared as
    I thought I was. First, I only had 25 gauge pins and it took forever to draw up from these AMPS that i'm using. Plus they are only 100mg/ml so I have to inject 2ml. The actual inject went well (glute), no pain or sting which I hear is common for HG gear. I think I lost about 20mg from screwing around with these pins. I went and got some 18 gauge cannons to draw with so I should be good to go now. Took 20mg Dbol 7:30am and two more doses every 3.5 hours. I am going to play around with the dosing schedules some because I have been hearing that taking 10-20mg PWO is great. I'm stoked about this dbol to, apparently it's some of the best HG around and everyone raves about it so can't wait.



    Workout was good, did chest and tri's but I won't get into my workouts quite yet. Just to give you a figure, my working weight on bench is 245-255, I do a lot of dumbell work and for tri's i do quite a bit of cables. The gym I go to absolutely blows. DO NOT JOIN PLANET FITNESS. I got yelled at for dropping a weight yesterday. But it's ten bucks a month and i'm a full time student so can't afford Gold's.

    My weight this morning was 196.5, i'm shooting for 220, this might be a little ambitious but I like to set my standards high. My theory is that if I jump to 220, keep 12 lbs during pct and then run another bulk in the winter I will be a solid 220 by next summer....ripped to the core.

    My diet consists of about 4500-5500 calories a day, trying to limit my FAT intake because i'm at like 12% now. When I post pics you will see. I eat 5-6 meals a day and substitute in-between with shakes.

    I have worked some cardio into my training in hopes to minimize bloating associated with water retention, trying to burn some fat too.

    I work 2 body parts a day with the exception of legs. I work calves 3 times a week, and seeing pretty good results. I also try and work abs 3 times a week.

    P.S: Any advice and criticism is always welcome!

  2. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    806
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Subbed! I knew you'd think of a good title haha
  3. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed and good luck
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yes. That place sucks I have a membership In Hampton Bays that I use for weekends during the summer. I get quite vocal and have been asked to keep the noise down many times no grunt zone or some shiit

    No real bench either right? Just Smith. Ughh

    Ur gonna rip that place up in no time
  5. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    391
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%

    subbed and it looks like a good cycle,kill it brotha!
  6. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    806
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    yes. That place sucks I have a membership In Hampton Bays that I use for weekends during the summer. I get quite vocal and have been asked to keep the noise down many times no grunt zone or some shiit

    No real bench either right? Just Smith. Ughh

    Ur gonna rip that place up in no time
    the one I use does have incline and reg. benches just no decline. dumbbells only go to 80. Guess every one is diff.

    I can't stand that stupid ass "lunk alarm"
  7. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    The lunk alarm is so ridiculous. Have they used it on you before? I mean I understand their marketing is geared towards specific people (fat,old,poor) which is great, I have no problem with that. But I go in there,work out, mind my own business, and then get CALLED OUT for being a BEAST?!? hah. It seems the tables have turned....
  8. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    806
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    The lunk alarm is so ridiculous. Have they used it on you before? I mean I understand their marketing is geared towards specific people (fat,old,poor) which is great, I have no problem with that. But I go in there,work out, mind my own business, and then get CALLED OUT for being a BEAST?!? hah. It seems the tables have turned....
    haha yea they use it. Got "lunked" for dropping" a 60lb DB a few weeks ago. I think it was set off when I racked 315 after a set of shrugs one day. F*ck em'.
  9. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    before pics






    ok so this is me Day 2. I'm a fatass right now, but that's ok because i'm bulking right?
    Well i took my second dose of dbol today (40mgs). Today was my rest day but I did have to work. The effects of the dbol as far as I can tell so far are higher blood pressure, sweating, increased appetite (when I do eat I eat ALOT and I don't feel full at all afterwards), and I think that's about it. What I hope to gain from the dbol is mass and strength. Tomorrow is legs so we'll see if I can get results from this stuff tomorrow. Weight was 196.5 this morning, same as yesterday.

    I have been lifting on and off for about 4 years and I am really trying to push for straight mass now. I used to just want to be cut and stuff but now I want size!
  10. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Let's Get Swole Son
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I am in, Thanks for the invite. I am pretty sick, so my gym life is taking a slight curve, glad to have some good logs to follow.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  12. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    Inject #2


    Just finished second injection (right quad) 8:35 am along with 20mg of metanabol. I also started my Anostrozole protocol at .5 mg
    Monday and Thursday. Inject site feels like someone punched me in the leg. No sting, just feels like I got frogged.


    Pre breakfast was a shake and different supplements: Fish oil (3grams), multivitamin, ginko, liver support, Bcaas,

    Breakfast is 7egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3 pieces of turkey sausage, and 1/2 cup of white rice.

    Working legs this afternoon, can't wait to try taking the dbol pre-workout.
  13. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post




    ok so this is me Day 2. I'm a fatass right now, but that's ok because i'm bulking right?
    Well i took my second dose of dbol today (40mgs). Today was my rest day but I did have to work. The effects of the dbol as far as I can tell so far are higher blood pressure, sweating, increased appetite (when I do eat I eat ALOT and I don't feel full at all afterwards), and I think that's about it. What I hope to gain from the dbol is mass and strength. Tomorrow is legs so we'll see if I can get results from this stuff tomorrow. Weight was 196.5 this morning, same as yesterday.

    I have been lifting on and off for about 4 years and I am really trying to push for straight mass now. I used to just want to be cut and stuff but now I want size!
    you got big guns already mate

    Should be very interesting,

    i think taking the Dbol pre WO is a good decision, definitely seems to be the preferred protocol amongst some of the more senior vets, you will maximize blood serum levels PRE WO
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  14. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    yes but i'm only 5' 8", short, stocky and mean as hell.
  15. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,262
    Rep Power
    234821
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    almost 5k cals on test n dbol, your gonna blow up like a balloon!!

    amp are annoying until you get use to opening a few, careful so you dont slice your hands.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  16. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    finally someone with a DECENT base starting injectables. it gets old seeing these guys that are 6'1 150lbs jumping on steroids.

    u seem to have slightly higher bf% then id prefer to have someone begin, but i can see the potential
  17. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    Yea I'm a fat boy right now. Is 5000 cals to much you think?
  18. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    since ur shooting to bulk then no, thats a good amount. but make sure ur not eating complete garbage or ur gains will reflect it (more fat gained)
  19. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    675
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    93.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Subbed, I am setting up a similar cycle for myself late summer. Tear it up bro!!!!
  20. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    Day 5 workout


    Took 30mgs metanabol pre-workout and felt like King Kong.

    Legs:

    squats: 225x12,245x10,255x10,275x10,29 5x8

    leg press machine: 300x14,360x14,460x12,460x12,46 0x12 (machine only goes up to 460 which sucks because my working weight is way higher than that...)

    extension machine: 130x12, 160x12, 200x12,200x12,200x10 (once again, maxing out these sissy machines they have at planet fitness working weight is higher than 200...)

    instinct training on calves for 15-20 minutes

    abductor machines x 5 sets whole stacks

    Gym was extra crowded today because it's the first of the month and my gym gives away free PIZZA.....It smells like a f****** Italian restaurant when you walk in there. Who the hell wants to eat pizza right after they work out I don't know but it is out of control everyone is in there eating and i'm just trying to do my freaking squats. But on a good note I felt like a beast today! I think the dbol is doing it's magic. The one thing I noticed was my muscle recovery time between sets was halved. I usually take 1 minute on heavy sets and today I was chomping at the bit to hit the next set. My girlfriend was really tired so we had to leave early. She doesn't know i'm "on" so it's a bit of a juggling act. My dad asked me if I was on steroids yesterday too. What can you say to that? I can't tell my dad that i'm on AAS, I hate lying. Glad everyone here understands! More tomorrow, will be doing a back and bicep routine.
  21. New Member
    pdredman72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    42
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    78.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    The lunk alarm is so ridiculous. Have they used it on you before? I mean I understand their marketing is geared towards specific people (fat,old,poor) which is great, I have no problem with that. But I go in there,work out, mind my own business, and then get CALLED OUT for being a BEAST?!? hah. It seems the tables have turned....
    i got told they didnt want my kind there without even touchin a weight!went in to show my girl how to use some of the bodymaster equiptment,since she had been going there for about two months and not one soul offered her any help whatsoever! and about 20 mins in the manager came over after i took my sweatshirt off and told me that ****!and mind you im not as big as some of the guys on this site??so my opinion of that place is id go without a membership before id go there!!
  22. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Took 30mgs metanabol pre-workout and felt like King Kong.

    Legs:

    squats: 225x12,245x10,255x10,275x10,29 5x8

    leg press machine: 300x14,360x14,460x12,460x12,46 0x12 (machine only goes up to 460 which sucks because my working weight is way higher than that...)

    extension machine: 130x12, 160x12, 200x12,200x12,200x10 (once again, maxing out these sissy machines they have at planet fitness working weight is higher than 200...)

    instinct training on calves for 15-20 minutes

    abductor machines x 5 sets whole stacks

    Gym was extra crowded today because it's the first of the month and my gym gives away free PIZZA.....It smells like a f****** Italian restaurant when you walk in there. Who the hell wants to eat pizza right after they work out I don't know but it is out of control everyone is in there eating and i'm just trying to do my freaking squats. But on a good note I felt like a beast today! I think the dbol is doing it's magic. The one thing I noticed was my muscle recovery time between sets was halved. I usually take 1 minute on heavy sets and today I was chomping at the bit to hit the next set. My girlfriend was really tired so we had to leave early. She doesn't know i'm "on" so it's a bit of a juggling act. My dad asked me if I was on steroids yesterday too. What can you say to that? I can't tell my dad that i'm on AAS, I hate lying. Glad everyone here understands! More tomorrow, will be doing a back and bicep routine.
    When do they have the bagels
  23. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subbed and excited to see your results.
  24. Senior Member
    gymaddict20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    675
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    93.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Took 30mgs metanabol pre-workout and felt like King Kong.

    Gym was extra crowded today because it's the first of the month and my gym gives away free PIZZA.....It smells like a f****** Italian restaurant when you walk in there. Who the hell wants to eat pizza right after they work out I don't know but it is out of control everyone is in there eating and i'm just trying to do my freaking squats. But on a good note I felt like a beast today! I think the dbol is doing it's magic. The one thing I noticed was my muscle recovery time between sets was halved. I usually take 1 minute on heavy sets and today I was chomping at the bit to hit the next set. My girlfriend was really tired so we had to leave early. She doesn't know i'm "on" so it's a bit of a juggling act. My dad asked me if I was on steroids yesterday too. What can you say to that? I can't tell my dad that i'm on AAS, I hate lying. Glad everyone here understands! More tomorrow, will be doing a back and bicep routine.
    I hear you bro, I have dated girls in the past that weren't so keen on the whole AAS thing. My father asked me if I was on juice once. I said no and he asked what deca durabolin, testosterone suspension, testosterone propionate and hypodermic needles were doing in my room......lol
  25. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I hear you bro, I have dated girls in the past that weren't so keen on the whole AAS thing. My father asked me if I was on juice once. I said no and he asked what deca durabolin, testosterone suspension, testosterone propionate and hypodermic needles were doing in my room......lol
    LOL im on the QT myself

    i have quite a few trick um my sleeve

    The HCG is right there in the refrigerator but disguised perfectly
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  26. New Member
    Dkerce's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    48.85%

    subbed..ready to see some huge results. also goodluck on that juggling act im doing it right now as well.
  27. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    Wink day 6 WO


    Weight this morning 195.5 (-1lb)

    Decided to skip class today. Why not? Last week of the semester only one final left! Went to the gym instead and did some BACK & BICEPS. Unfortunately I injured my wrist a few days ago and i'm trying to work through it but it's a pain in the A** because my body is telling me to lift heavy and my wrist is like ouch!

    bi's

    Preacher curls
    alternating dumbell curls All sets 5x10-12 (no new weight to brag about)
    hammer curls
    curl machine
    cable curls

    back

    close grip seated rows: 115x12,130x12,145x10,175x8,190 x8
    lat pull-downs: 100x12,115x12,130x10,130x10
    bent rows (smith): 135x14, 185x12,195x10,200x10
    shrug super sets (bb+db): 225x8 (grip failure),245x8(grip failed again),245x10,255x10
    lawn mower db pulls: 50x12, 55x12,60x12
    incline reverse flyes ( i just made that up) : 25x12,25x12,30x12,30x10


    Workout was excellent overall. Popped 30mg of dbol and it did it's job. I see why this stuff is banned....Endurance,Drive, Stamina, Strength, Motivation, all up and a general good feeling all around. Don't know why I haven't put on any weight yet but it's only day 6..

    More to come soon! And thanks for all the support dudes!
  28. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    starting to wonder how long the dbol takes for strength gains. It is day 7 and i'm taking 50 mg Human Grade stuff and i'm actually down 1.5lbs in weight. Do you think it could be from the Arimidex I started? I hear that might mess with gains. The pumps in the gym are good and my mood is good but where is the weight/strength that dbol is notorious for packing on?
  29. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    starting to wonder how long the dbol takes for strength gains. It is day 7 and i'm taking 50 mg Human Grade stuff and i'm actually down 1.5lbs in weight. Do you think it could be from the Arimidex I started? I hear that might mess with gains. The pumps in the gym are good and my mood is good but where is the weight/strength that dbol is notorious for packing on?
    id drop the arimidex until u get puffy/itchy nips, it will definitely hinder gains
  30. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47043
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    id drop the arimidex until u get puffy/itchy nips, it will definitely hinder gains
    X2 on that! Hope you enjoy the cycle man!
  31. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    day 7


    Had to dose early, 200 mg am this morning because tomorrow i wont have an opportunity to. Did shoulders today and felt really strong. Got a great pump going. Ordered some more dbol so that I can stay on 50mg for 4-5 weeks as well as some more test to extend the cycle (thanks GeekPoop) to 12 weeks. I ordered enough where I could bump it up to 750 if I want later on in the game as well. Also ordered some Proviron....anyone ever used this? It was cheap...
  32. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Had to dose early, 200 mg am this morning because tomorrow i wont have an opportunity to. Did shoulders today and felt really strong. Got a great pump going. Ordered some more dbol so that I can stay on 50mg for 4-5 weeks as well as some more test to extend the cycle (thanks GeekPoop) to 12 weeks. I ordered enough where I could bump it up to 750 if I want later on in the game as well. Also ordered some Proviron....anyone ever used this? It was cheap...
    Good call all around

    Drop the arimides
    Dose provire @ 25mg 50 better right before bed. Should take care of bloat and unless ur super estro sensetive take care of that, libido will shoot through the roof

    Wife/gf is gonna be very busy
  33. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    197.5 this morning (+1lb!)
    chest/tri's this afternoon, stopped Arimidex.

    20mg dbol 7:45am.
  34. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    Internet is down so. Im doing this on my phone which sucks. Weight at 197.5. Day 9 had to inject 100 mg am because the amps are 100 mg/ml and to get 500 mg I have to do that. Killer workout for chest yesterday. The striations in my shtoulders are showing really well. Rest day today. Horny all the time.
  35. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Internet is down so. Im doing this on my phone which sucks. Weight at 197.5. Day 9 had to inject 100 mg am because the amps are 100 mg/ml and to get 500 mg I have to do that. Killer workout for chest yesterday. The striations in my shtoulders are showing really well. Rest day today. Horny all the time.
    You need to buy some sterile viles and filter into 10ml
  36. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Vials ill pm u a link
  37. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    82.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Internet is down so. Im doing this on my phone which sucks. Weight at 197.5. Day 9 had to inject 100 mg am because the amps are 100 mg/ml and to get 500 mg I have to do that. Killer workout for chest yesterday. The striations in my shtoulders are showing really well. Rest day today. Horny all the time.
    nice to see everything is going good for you so far. my cycle has been a mess so far but hopefully i can get it back on track
  38. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    Saw Iron Man II tonight, kickass movie! Good to have a rest day. Chilled out and had my last day of class. Got one week off now and then Summer classes kick off.

    Mood:10
    Strength:6.8: (it's amazing how a little wrist injury can f*** you up with lifts.)
    Mojo: 10
    Alpha Dog-Status: 11.9
    Diet: 8.6

    Great day, just felt really energetic and wanted to do so much stuff but not enough time in the day! Bicep's tomorrow which i'm kinda dreading because of this wrist injury, but I'm gonna try and kill the back routine. more tomorrow!
  39. New Member
    nyoung807's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

    Day 10


    Ridiculous. What a workout. Woke up had pre-breakfast shake and banana. Cooked 9 eggs and some cream of wheat, took all of my supplements and then popped 50 mg of dbol just to see what it would do to me in the gym. Also drank some of that White Flood they gave me as a free sample. The combination of that product with the dbol made me feel like Iron Man. This is getting serious.

    Started with back

    Bent lat rows: 135x20,185x12,185x12,205x10,21 5x8
    BB shrugs: 225x12,245x12,245x10,275x10,29 5x10
    lawn mower pulls: 50x12,55x12,60x12,60x12 (hate this gym highest db is 60 )
    reverse flyes: 25x12,25x12,30x12,30x12
    close-grip seated rows:100x16,130x12,150x10,170x 10,190x10,205x8 PR!
    Lat pull-downs: 100x14,120x12,140x10,170x10

    did a relatively light bicep workout:
    preacher curls db
    hammers
    pulleys

    20 minutes on the bike, feel absolutely great.

    Won't be eating any squid or fish roe or anything like that though haha. Do you do that every day Ed??? I mean I love sushi but RAW OCTOPUS??haha
  40. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Ridiculous. What a workout. Woke up had pre-breakfast shake and banana. Cooked 9 eggs and some cream of wheat, took all of my supplements and then popped 50 mg of dbol just to see what it would do to me in the gym. Also drank some of that White Flood they gave me as a free sample. The combination of that product with the dbol made me feel like Iron Man. This is getting serious.

    Started with back

    Bent lat rows: 135x20,185x12,185x12,205x10,21 5x8
    BB shrugs: 225x12,245x12,245x10,275x10,29 5x10
    lawn mower pulls: 50x12,55x12,60x12,60x12 (hate this gym highest db is 60 )
    reverse flyes: 25x12,25x12,30x12,30x12
    close-grip seated rows:100x16,130x12,150x10,170x 10,190x10,205x8 PR!
    Lat pull-downs: 100x14,120x12,140x10,170x10

    did a relatively light bicep workout:
    preacher curls db
    hammers
    pulleys

    20 minutes on the bike, feel absolutely great.

    Won't be eating any squid or fish roe or anything like that though haha. Do you do that every day Ed??? I mean I love sushi but RAW OCTOPUS??haha
    I eat about 30 raw eggs a day, I gotta work on the consistancy with that squid

    Nice WO man. Sounds like its game on
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. difference between burning fat and burning calories
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 06:41 PM
  2. Midnight Snack
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. Tips for working midnight shifts
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 08:43 AM
  4. Food past midnight?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 12:38 AM
  5. Midnight snacker? Blame your genes...
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in