Some advice on first cycle please?

awall888

Awards
Hey guys, I'll begin by saying I am and have been a real skinny kid my whole life and I have been lifting for the past 3-4 years on and off. I've been wanting to take juice ever since I was 16 but by research and common sense I have waiting patiently until now (21 years old). I weigh 150 pounds on a good day and am probably 6'1 so you get the picture. My max on bench is 215 lbs so I not that terribly weak for my size but I want to bulk up tough!

Anyways, I got a 10cc bottle of Test- E 300 mg and feel comfortable and ready. However, I'm wondering since its my first time and I am this scrawny how I should begin. I was planning on doing like 150-250 mg the first week and slowly work up to 300 by the 2nd or 3rd week and keep on with 300 for the remaining weeks. I want some opinions because alot of my friends are telling me all different things like to take 500 to start etc. Also I am curious as to what the best PCT I should get because my friends all take different ones. I was thinking Nolvadex which I have on hand. What do you guys think.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
6'1 150lbs and your jumping on gear...

Are you sure your training and diet are perfected? Just sounds crazy to me, you need weight gainer and food, maybe some creapure. just my .02

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
retarded idea. expect to lose every bit u gain. ur diet and/or training are obviously not good

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
retarded idea. expect to lose every bit u gain. ur diet and/or training are obviously not good

You need to find out why your not building muscle naturally. There is something clearly wrong and pining 2cc's of test a wk is not the answer.

I would follow a diet and training plan like you find a fitness magazine. Muscle and Fitness has good stuff.

srykerman

Awards
ABSOLUTLEY AGREE WITH ABOVE. awesome advice! go to the natural bb forum and start your seaching on bb stratagies and diet. be smart not sorry!