TEST-E half life

the tiger

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the half life of test-E?

some say 4-5 days

some 10.5 days

some 14-16 days?

anybody know/experience what the half life actually is? i believe this could be crucial when starting/and when to start the PCT

tiger

the tiger

Awards
i guess thats what i dont understand. why start a PCT 16 days after if 8 days-after the last injection.. the test-e is out of your system?

isn't just waiting an extra 8 days working against getting body back to homeostasis via SERM?

tompa6313

Awards
What are you planning on running for your pct as I'm on the same test e. and was going to use clomid but not 100% on when and how much either .

the tiger

Awards
i am not postive yet either. i have both clomid and nolva liquid. But,

I may do toremifene 120/90/60/30. heard many good things about it

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i guess thats what i dont understand. why start a PCT 16 days after if 8 days-after the last injection.. the test-e is out of your system?

isn't just waiting an extra 8 days working against getting body back to homeostasis via SERM?
you are getting into a very complex topic. Clearance and half life in the human body is a complex process. Go take a high level chem and human physology class. Or just accept you are not correct here.

the tiger

Awards
Don't get your pants in a knot.

and i can't be incorrect when i am...ASKING a question. Especially when i say 'i guess thats what i dont understand'.

I am ASKING for someone to explain the difference, hence, i don't know the answer, and i am looking for an explanation. No1 is going out and taking and 'high level chem class', thats what the forum is for.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The ethenate ester halflife is around 10.5 days but the half life of test in the literature ranges from 10 to 100 minutes.