First cycle test E !

tompa6313

Awards
Arite guys just on my second pin of a 10 week cycle on test E . I'm running 250
mg every 4 days sat/wed . but kick started 500mg for first pin. Diet is probs around the 4000 calorie mark with around 30g of protein min every 2-3 hours . Also doing cardio everyday . I have clomid for pct .

Not 100% on amounts to take of clomid on pct however

Any q's and answers welcome !

Cheers

Chris

gAMEfACE

Awards
What are your plans if you develop gyno during your cycle?

tompa6313

Awards
Iv got some nolva on the way mate forgot to
mention that

tompa6313

Awards
Iv got some nolva on the way mate forgot to
mention that

gAMEfACE

Awards
Good on ya. I just started my 1st (2 shots in) and it is identical to yours except I'm doing 1 shot a week (500 test E). I think your gtg with one shot a week. I've heard the most experienced bb's argue over this but you cannot argue with a 7 day (roughly) half-life. Unless you enjoy sticking yourself consider it... Good luck.

tompa6313

Awards
I thought this would be sufficient for my first cycle see how my body reacts . Pinning once every 4 days is bad enough like had my 2nd jab two days ago and it feels as though someone has kneed me in it hard at the moment. But hey no pain no gain right lol . I was thinking of putting some dbol into the mix for about 2 weeks till the test kicks I. As my mate has a load he wants to get rid of for really cheap . Was thinking 25mg a day maybe 30 ?

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Dbol for two weeks? Why not 4? 25mg for two weeks would be a tease imo. If you do though, let us know.

tompa6313

Awards
Yeah I thought 2 weeks would be enough to see my strength etc increase before the test kicks in which should be around two weeks time roughly . Had the 3rd jab on sat no pain or aching at all. Next one tomorrow! Think iv put on around 2 pounds so far but I think that is all down to diet more than anything

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Yeah I thought 2 weeks would be enough to see my strength etc increase before the test kicks in which should be around two weeks time roughly . Had the 3rd jab on sat no pain or aching at all. Next one tomorrow! Think iv put on around 2 pounds so far but I think that is all down to diet more than anything
HL is 7 days. Inject every 6th day to keep a stair step of Test in your body. This will help you as you increase gradually. As for the rest of it, You wont really see any notable results until week 3-4.

PCT with Test E is no joke. Do your research on this.

Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid - Depends on who you talk to.
Natty Test Booster
AI if needed.

Start PCT 2 weeks after final injection. Make sure you rotate your injection spots.

tompa6313

Awards
Yeah thanks for that . I have clomid for pct and I intended on doing it two weeks after my last jab as for doing 1 jab every 6 day still don't agree with that my mate who sorted this out for me has more than enough experience with it and suggested 1 every 4 days so that's what I went with . Injection sites are changed every jab too.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
HL is 7 days. Inject every 6th day to keep a stair step of Test in your body. This will help you as you increase gradually. As for the rest of it, You wont really see any notable results until week 3-4.

PCT with Test E is no joke. Do your research on this.

Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid - Depends on who you talk to.
Natty Test Booster
AI if needed.

Start PCT 2 weeks after final injection. Make sure you rotate your injection spots.
I think he was referring to the dbol (gains in a week). Also, I've heard of every four days and twice a week+ but never every six days.
Yeah, the half life is seven days, but the idea is to keep a steady amount of test, not let it dip and spike. Hence what some people frontload and/or kickstart long ester cycles

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
I think he was referring to the dbol (gains in a week). Also, I've heard of every four days and twice a week+ but never every six days.
Yeah, the half life is seven days, but the idea is to keep a steady amount of test, not let it dip and spike. Hence what some people frontload and/or kickstart long ester cycles

Really you've never heard of pinning once per week on day 6 for a long chain ester? It's pretty common around here.

tompa6313

Awards
I'm sure both are fine aslong as you keep
the pinning consistant to keep the levels the same . aswel as blood pressure etc won't change if kept consistant . Had the 4th jab today and again the left cheek is sore feels like iv been kneed in it! Think it's because iv spent alot of time sitting down today? Decided to give the dbol a miss anyway . Think il just see how my body reacts to just the test ie sides etc .

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Really you've never heard of pinning once per week on day 6 for a long chain ester? It's pretty common around here.
No, sir, I haven't. Not trying to argue, though.
Glad the pins are going good. No pain no gain right? Haha

tompa6313

Awards
Haha it most certainly is mate . I can't wait for this to kick in !

onzero

Awards
i would add HCG at week 4 and run during the cycle and up to the beginning of PCT (so up to two weeks after your last inject)

and you most certainly won't want to get off it! but using HCG means that getting off of it won't be so bad!

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
i would add HCG at week 4 and run during the cycle and up to the beginning of PCT (so up to two weeks after your last inject)

and you most certainly won't want to get off it! but using HCG means that getting off of it won't be so bad!
True that.

tompa6313

Awards
Comes down to availability and it is nill . So nolva and clomid it is .

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
For clomid there are some that say 50mg x 4 weeks, 100x 2 weeks and 50 x 2 weeks, and some say 50for 4 weeks. (Or 5/6- depending on cycle length )
Do some more homework and decide for yourself what you think is best.
Looking forward to your log

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
For clomid there are some that say 50mg x 4 weeks, 100x 2 weeks and 50 x 2 weeks, and some say 50for 4 weeks. (Or 5/6- depending on cycle length )
Do some more homework and decide for yourself what you think is best.
Looking forward to your log
That sounds about right. I think most people run 100x2 weeks 50x2 weeks for this particular kind of cycle. Test if out and see what you're comfortable with.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
NP bro, good luck. Post your results when you get done.

tompa6313

Awards
Will do mate with before and after pics also

tompa6313

Awards
Had 5th jab last night and felt like a monster In the gym today recovered very quickly after each set and lifted alot heavier too !

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
In week 3! Congrats! Hope mine hits that soon.
Any problems with swelling or anything from any of your pins?

tompa6313

Awards
No swelling or anything mate just th left cheek usually gets An achy pain in it a day or so after but that's it . I'm using 21G 1 1/2 inch pins for the glute. Always get a mate to do it for me though .

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
No swelling or anything mate just th left cheek usually gets An achy pain in it a day or so after but that's it . I'm using 21G 1 1/2 inch pins for the glute. Always get a mate to do it for me though .
The more you do it, it will go away quicker. Massage the injection spot post injection to distribute the oil.

tompa6313

Awards
Will give that a go next time dude cheers! Was thinking of adding something to the end of this cycle to cut up/harden just throwing it out there for now any suggenstions?

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Will give that a go next time dude cheers! Was thinking of adding something to the end of this cycle to cut up/harden just throwing it out there for now any suggenstions?
Some people use something like winny or Clen to get a hard grainy dry effect. I would not advise this for your first cycle though.

Learn one compound, see how it reacts to your body chemistry, and see how you respond to PCT before you add in something else.

tompa6313

Awards
Ok my source can get a hold of hcg however i'm not 100 % percent on dosage and duration so if someone could shed a little light on it I will be greatly appreciative

Cheers

urmas

Awards
From what I read and understand, the small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week will keep your boys from shrinking (HCG will maintain testicular form and function while you are shut down) and make your recovery (PTC) faster. Do not try to think more is better. Anything above 500ius per day will cause too much aromatized activity (estrogen levels will go way up). I would start with 250ius twice a week and see if that will prevent from testicular atrophy. If 500ius isn't enough ( and you will know that) I would shoot HCG one or two days more often per week than taking higher doses twice a week. Some take HCG while on the cycle some start 3 weeks into the cycle or during the last 4-3 weeks of the cycle(1000-1500ius a week). Those who take HCG at lower doses thru the cycle seem to recover faster since they managed to maintain testicular activity while being shut down. I would take an AI at low does while taking HCG to keep estrogen levels (elevated by aromatization)in checked. Do not kill all the estrogen in your body as you need it as well to build muscles, keep your joints in shape and .....you want your libido as well don't ya ;) AIs on the cycle, SERMS save them for PCT. I'd take Aromasin at low does 20-25mg ED or EOD. That should keep estrogen in the safe range BUT everybody is different so you need to keep an eye on sides that high estrogen may cause and have ancillaries ready on hand in a case if you need to combat sides(gyno). So keep in mind, AI will have no effect on direct stimulation where HCG can increase testicular estrogen and that's where tamox comes into play. Any increase in estrogen done by aromatization can be controlled via AI. Once you mixed your HCG it can be refrigerated 30-45 days (more days stored=less potent).

jfgordon1

Awards
Sub'd... this thread has answered a lot of questions for me.

good luck man... ill be watching :D

tompa6313

Awards
Cheers for that mate thought everyone had forgotten about me lol .

tompa6313

Awards
Little update start of week six today and I have put on 7kgs Although some of that is fat as eating hasn't been as clean ad I would have likemonitor a problem as I'm a big time cardio lover so during cutting I will be doing alot of miles and hiit! . Iv decided to up the dose to 750mg a week for 4weeks then Back to 500mg for the rest and I'm extending to 12 weeks. Only sides iv had so far is the boys downstairs have well and truly hibernated however libido is through the roof Im like a dog with two ****s lol .

tompa6313

Awards
With a bit of luck they will return from beyond lol

jfgordon1

Awards
ha

You starting to feel like an animal in the gym yet?

tompa6313

Awards
ha

You starting to feel like an animal in the gym yet?
I thought I had that feeling at about week 4 but iv also taken no-xplode more or less every gym sesh since then and would definatly say yes not as much without out it though get some amazing pumps though! Even doing 25 push ups pumps me right up!

jfgordon1

Awards
hell ya son. I'm going to be following your log hard.. i think i'm going to do something similiar

tompa6313

Awards
hell ya son. I'm going to be following your log hard.. i think i'm going to do something similiar
Good stuff . My mate has also followed suit however he is on test c as none of my sources could get a hold of test e at the moment for some reason !? However he Is currently 21 6ft2 and 220 pounds and about 15 % bf lol

tompa6313

Awards
Since upping the dose to 750 I think my blood pressure has hit the roof last week or so iv felt very lathargic an had shortness of breath without really doing anything so I'm going to go back down to 500 now earlier than I had planned .

tompa6313

Awards
Cycle now finished currently on pct taking my clo
I'd @ 100mg for first week then Down to 50 for the remainder currently taking tribulus and creatine ad zma
Started cycle at
79kg now 86kg
bicep was 14" now 15 1/2
forearm 12" now 13 "
waist 33 1/2 now 33"
chest was 39" now 42"
quad was 24 " now 25"
calf was 15" now 16"
not quite sure on the bf % but I'm alot leaner than I was before starting .
All in all pretty impressed with my gains just hope i manage to keep them !