Fieyaa's Tri-Max & M5AA Cycle Log

F

fieyaa

Awards
Idea is to drop BF% and try to maintain muscle mass and strength.

I'll be running tri-max (triac) for 4 weeks
Week 1: Days 1-3 @ 2mgs | Days 4-7 @ 4mgs
Week 2-3: 6mgs
Week 4: Taper off from 6mgs

And I'll be running 30mg of M5AA Preworkout (1:15 before) for the 4 weeks

Starting Stats:
Weight: 220 lbs
BF%: 15% guestimation
Bench: 305 x 3
Squat: 455 x 3
Curl: 135 x 5
Military: 225 x 4

Stats as of today (Day 5):
Weight: 212 lbs

I'm currently on a Carb-Cycling diet which involves low-carb, no-carb, and high carb days. The idea is to keep the body in a FED state and burn as muscle fat as possible while being on a sub-caloric diet.

A question I have is while supplementing triac do I need to do this since my body has high enough T3 circulating throughout the body ? Like whats the point of keeping the body in a FED state if there is enough T3 allready?

Training has changed for this cutter. I do 4 sets followed with supersetting after each one for a total of 8 exercises. Trying to keep my heart rate high throughout the workout to cut up/tone.

Any comments/questions are much appreciated. I will try to keep this updated as often as i can. Finals are this week so this week and next might be a little slow but ill try my hardest..

J

F

fieyaa

Awards
Did chest today and noticed being more toned in the shoulder/arm areas. This new routine is killing me. I am so out of shape trying to do high reps ;)

Flat Bench
4 x 10-15

Supersetted with db flies
4 x 15

Incline Bench
4 x 10-12

Supersetted with decline cable flies
4 x 15

Decline Bench
4 x 10-12

Supersetted with incline cable flies
4 x 15

Flat DB Bench
4 x 8-10

Supersetted with dips
3 x 5-8

This last exercise absolutely killed me. Everything was sore/pumped. It was terrible and great at the same time. Today was a no-carb day.

Nutrition:
Protein: 260g
Carbs: 32g
Fats: 40g
Cals : ~1600

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm on a lot more than 30mg M5AA pre-workout and I lost a decent amount of muscle and strength. I ran the Tri-Max for 19 days total (been off for 2 days), lost about 10lbs. Bench workout today was garbage even though I've increased calories and am still on some very potent anabolics. I can almost guarantee you that M5AA alone will not starve off the muscle catabolism, especially on 3 caps/day with a severe calorie defecit.

F

fieyaa

Awards
I'm on a lot more than 30mg M5AA pre-workout and I lost a decent amount of muscle and strength. I ran the Tri-Max for 19 days total (been off for 2 days), lost about 10lbs. Bench workout today was garbage even though I've increased calories and am still on some very potent anabolics. I can almost guarantee you that M5AA alone will not starve off the muscle catabolism, especially on 3 caps/day with a severe calorie defecit.
Which anabolics are you on other than M5AA?

out of the 10lbs you lost was it mostly fat/muscle?

Also, are you going to do blood work on your TSH/T3/T4 levels during PCT? Would be informative on thyroid recovery and such..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Which anabolics are you on other than M5AA?

out of the 10lbs you lost was it mostly fat/muscle?

Also, are you going to do blood work on your TSH/T3/T4 levels during PCT? Would be informative on thyroid recovery and such..
I'm gonna do some bloodwork momentarily actually :) I definitely lost mostly fat, but definitely some muscle too. You got PM for the first question ;)

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, how about if one keeps the dose of trimax @ 2mg or 1 cap a day for 4wks (like phatbody did). Do you guys think it will help to not lose as much muscle? Keeping cals at maintenance or higher. With or without androgens? I was thinking of not using ph's since I finished my m1t cycle (4wks) about 6wks ago. Any ideas?

F

fieyaa

Awards
Interesting, how about if one keeps the dose of trimax @ 2mg or 1 cap a day for 4wks (like phatbody did). Do you guys think it will help to not lose as much muscle? Keeping cals at maintenance or higher. With or without androgens? I was thinking of not using ph's since I finished my m1t cycle (4wks) about 6wks ago. Any ideas?
I'm guessing with any type of t3 supplementation muscle loss is inevitable without the use of some heavy androgens. Keeping cals higher than maintenance might counteract the muscle loss but might also counter-act the fat loss with the higher t3 concentration in your body at 2mg (if high enough) .. I can try to let you know after my cycle is through :)

btw, woke up at 208lbs this morning. So far a net loss of 12 lbs in ~6 days

I

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Triac is strong **** - I lost some muscle on it around Jan-Feb. I was trying to drop some fat I gained over the holidays, and my fat loss had stalled. I took an aggressive approach and started using triac (6mg/day), clen, and nicotine gum - AND I wasn't counting calories - STUPID! My diet was clean, mostly protein and good fat, with enough carbs to keep my energy levels up, but calories were too low. I lost strength, but I thought it was because I was restricting calories. I lost fat, but also lost some muscle, mostly around my shoulders and traps.

Learn from my mistake, don't take a high dose of triac without androgens. I'm going to cut again soon using triac and clen, and use nicotine gum and FL7 for 'post triac'. I'm going to run 2mg/day (split the cap), and keep cals at maint., but very clean.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm using triac now while on a test/winny/ECY cutter....loving it!!

I'll post some more in the tri-max thread in the supplement section, but I'm dropping weight like mad and keeping all mass, using it just like T3 and happy as a clam :)

F

fieyaa

Awards
Back Day:

Barbell Rows
4 x 10-15

Supersetted with db rows
4 x 15

Pull-ups
4 x 10-12

Supersetted with close-grip machine rows (? not sure what its called ;))
4 x 15

Machine Pull-Downs
4 x 10-12

Supersetted with Rope Rows (? same thing)
4 x 15

Stiff Legged Deads
4 x 8-10

Supersetted with wide-grip rows
3 x 5-8

Stiff Legged Deads killed my lower back and a few times felt like i was going to pass out. Was quite light headed through-out the workout..

Something I've noticed is that I'm not all that hungry for being on such a low calorie diet. We'll see how it goes towards the end of the week.

Low-Carb Day Nutrition:
Protein: 240g
Carbs: 130g
Fats: 40g
Cals : ~1900

F

fieyaa

Awards
I think from now on I won't post my training as this thread isn't really pertaining to training but primarily fat loss and keeping LBM through the use of Triac and M5AA.

Today was Shoulder day and felt really great. I was able to sleep in because of some holiday our school celebrates called "Reading Day".. I guess we (students) are supposed to be studying or something .. i have no idea ;)

Anyways.. hunger hasn't been bad at lalely and noticing some really good results within this first week. Noticing improvements in vascularity and all around muscle tone. Very pleased so far. Around ~13 lbs lost the first 8 days.

F

farmer

Awards
Just my quick two cents on your change in training:

I have nothing against any type of routine because I know they all work well for different people. However, I firmly believe in keeping the weight training strictly for muscle mass and not trying to turn it into a fat burning, cardio experience.

In other words, keep the weights and cardio separate. Weights for muscle mass and cardio for fat loss. This is assuming of course that your a bodybuilder and not an endurance athlete or something like that.

If it's working and you're happy, don't change it.

F

fiddler

Awards
i would recommend only 1 cap/day and androgens. oh yeah, and eat.

at this point i wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't shrunken by about 10% or so...especially at 3 caps and other stuff.

fiddler