Test Enth+Test Ace Q

MethylFoth

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm going to run a Test Enth cycle starting May 2, Sun. a couple last Q's before i get into it, feel free to give your thoughts/2 cents, i thank you in advance.

I have 2 vials of test enth, 10ml 250mg/ml which will last 10 weeks @ 500mg without frontloading. 2 vials of test acetate 10ml 200mg/ml, 60ml 25mg/ml Drol, and a couple bottles of m-drol. arimadex and nolva as well. now for those first few weeks i have a few options that i would love to have critiqued/personal opinions,

A. frontload: week 1, sunday 625mg, wed 250mg, drol last 3weeks at 75mg ed?
B. weeks 1-10 enth 500mg 2x week, weeks 1-3 drol @75mg ed
C. or load 75-100mg test ace in the same syringe as the enth, meaning i would get up to 700mg test/week total but the ace will only last 2days, so i would get two big spikes in the week.

the last three weeks, if not running drol, i will prolly run m-drol @ 20mg. if frontloaded, the test will last 9weeks

arimadex, i have 10.5 mg. thats enough to run .5mg eod for 6 weeks. i will run it along side the drol.

pct is nolva @ 40/40/20/20 -the standard
no hcg 'on' or post

the reason why i dont wanna pin the test ace ed is cause it became quite painful. the pin goes good but after math i have been told there's a chance its crashing in my meat, or the concentration or both. either or next order i place my source assured me he'll toss me a vial of sterile solution to delute the ace with. but i wont be placing another order before i start my cycle. my big Q for the tset ace loaded only twice a week is -will it benefit me any more or will it just increase chances for etrogen sides?

i hope this is clear for all to pick through, ask questions if u like.

stats: going on 22
5'6
168# LEAN, very dry
1st real gear cycle, done m-drol and p-plex in the past
-i did a test pin(testing the waters) to feel if it was a b#$%@ to pin ed)
traing since early high school. training very seriouse, 4-5 x week for about three years.
diet is high carb, high protein. roughly 37-4100cal. 400-500g carb, 200-230g protein 90-120mg fats-good fat, 1 gallon of water ed, on cycle up to 2 ed

also, please do not get on my thread preaching about the choice of anadrol over dbol, or the side effects. if its a simple question fine, but im sure you cant teach me anymore about the risks of a bombs, thank you.