cycle help

T

tnntank

Awards
I havent been to a gym in 10 years.now i find myself at the age of 38 completely out of shape and dont even want to look in a mirror.i want to get my outside man back.A friend of mine is willing to get me a cycle of anadrol and test.he told me that i should start w/ test as pre curser and mmove to a-bomb.everything i have read says go with abomb first.they always add nolva or something of the like in the mix.i have never used a steroid before so i want to get it right.everyone here seems to be knowledgable on this topic so i wanted some feedback.feel free to give any better cycle choices or just straight advice on how to, when to,and add this or that.milk thistle was all he said as well.i am a 300lb fat man who is starting a mass workout,as if i dont have enuff.i am working out to failure 12-15 reps on each exercise.thought a little back history may be needed.any advice is treated as a learning tool so please feel free to post.thanks for looking

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well to start 6'0 300lbs isnt a good place to start a cycle. First your weight is unhealthy for your height. I would diet for a while before taking anything like anadrol or test.

A herbal fat burner should be what you start with. A good solid diet, maybe low carb?? once you get down to 250-260lbs you could take something. I know there are many more risks you will face if overweight, and since your already going to have plenty when cycling a compound you shouldnt do it just yet.

When you lose some of your weight i would start with the test. it is natural and will be the safest thing to try for your 1st time. It is what i started with.

Post up another thread once you have lost some weight. No one around here is helping you because it is not going to be healthy for you to run anything. similar to why no one gives 16 yr old's advice on PH's!!!. bad idea

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
F Supplements 10