My first cycle

HCAirman

HCAirman

Awards
Hey all. Sorry for the noob questions, but I am going to order LG's Trifecta stack on the 14th and was wondering what support supps, if any that I will need to optimize this cycle. What should I stack with it? I know that it comes with a PCT but do I need anything extra? I have plenty of whey and creatine, and I take a good MV. Im not new to lifting just new to PH stacks. I have a solid diet, right around 3200 cal/day with bout 200g protien/day mostly from fish and chicken with mostly slow carbs. My goal is to weigh about 215 (I weigh 205 right now) when im done with this stack. What can I do to help make this possible? Thanks for any input that yall might have.

"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” --Aristotle

srykerman

Awards
Please do more research. the more you learn the more you will be prepared for the unexpected. Search the logs on this site, they are a treasure of knowledge. :)

HCAirman

HCAirman

Awards
So I've done a lot of research, and I've decided to go head and run the Trifecta Stack. I will run ASGT along side it. One of the questions I have is should I run the ASGT all the the way through the PCT or just with the M1D and the MM? Also should I take the I-GH-1 that comes with it from the start or should I wait till about two weeks in so that the stack has had time to work? When I ordered the stack I picked up a bunch of other basic supps to take while on this like Syntha-6 for my casein protein, LG's BC+EAA to help with recovery, and some more whey and creatine. Is there anything else that you guys would suggest to help out? I plan on logging this to help keep me on track and I would appreciate any advice that anyone might have.

"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” --Aristotle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
my answer

instead of LG (which i like) i would go for *********s test stack. it costs the same as Lg's but is natural. You wont need PCT and still should see some good gains. And as a plus, you could run something serious pretty soon afterwards. I would get the ********* extreme TEST stack, its 79.99.

If you have money left over by some KreAlk creatine.

mamasboytay

Awards
I just took animal products(pak, eaa nitro), no xplode pre workout, fish oil, flax oil, glutamine and 3500-4000 calories. I gained zero lbs, lost 2% bf, had some strength gains after week 2 bumping up to 6 m1d. Good energy. Good luck.