M1t cycle Help...

S

stang07

Awards
So i have half a bottle of m1t laying around and decided to start a cycle next week. today i just purchased some omega 3,s saw plametto and milk thistle(will be using during cycle exept for the milk thistle which i'll be keeping for pct) and also purchased some clomid for pct. Now what i wanted to get was some test e or even sustanon 250 so that my test levels would stay up and avoid lethargy while on the m1t. but my supplier doest sell any injectable's..so he told me my best best was to go either with testobol or andriol (testosterone undeconate). so i decided to buy the andriol which was more expensive but seemed to be a better choice for myself.
my cycle would be= wk1-4 m1t 10mgs ed and andriol 40-80mgs ed and pct 4 wks clomid 50mgs ed along side with tribulus.
now the reason why i purchased the andriol was just to combat the lethargy with the m1t and maybe even add a lil more strength. also i know that taking just 40-80mgs of andriol ed is pretty low but my supplier said that it would be enough to go along side the m1t..... any feedback would be appreciated.

S

stang07

Awards
80mgs of andriol would combat the lethargy from the m1t right?..i tend to do my workouts during the evening at around 7 pm so i would be taking then andriol at one dose in morning(around 9am) and taking 10mgs of m1t at around 4pm and my other dose of andriol at 5:30(right before supper) or also i was thinking of taking the m1t an hour prior to my workout( so around 6pm...