NEED HELP and oppinons for first cycle!!

deesto315

Awards
i recently just purchased superdrol and halodrol after a while of looking into both of them. thankfully after researching and finding the "superdrol for dummies post" i feel much more at ease when the time comes where i decide to begin SD( i dont plan on taking either product till this winter, but still looking to gain as much knowledge as early as possible), however i still am not sure as to what i should take first, halodrol or superdrol. i have only used 3-ad before, and understanding both of the products i have just purchased are on a complete different calibur i was hoping for some help or guidence as to the following areas.

Granted proper nutrion, support supps. and proper pct which product do you guys feel is more logical for me to use first? secondally and more importantly , i did some research and couldnt find an extensive guidline as to details for a halodrol cycle, such as herbs and whatnot. I did read on one forum that it is pretty identical to the needs on SD. if this is true i hope someone may help confirm that. if not, and i simply missed a previous thread reguarding these details, being pointed to that direction would be greatly appreciated, and if none else , anybody with extensive knowledge and/or prior use to halodrol-50 please post any guidlines you recomend, reguarding herbs, dosages, etc. With having more knowledge based resources handy for SD i was leaning twards it but if this is the wrong move i'd certainly want to know. If my specific gains im looking for are needed to have a better understanding of which product i should use first i'll certainly put them down.

thanks, any feedback is appreciated.

vwl1980

Awards
My pinion is you should deff start with h-drol before trying the s-drol

srykerman

Awards
Do your research..................hdrol def!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!