Cycle Help/Turinabol lv stack?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I have the turi stack and plan on running derm. with it. I was planning on running it as directed with the doses starting at 60 and ramping to 90 for the 6 weeks. I will run the derm. at 8mls for 5 weeks if the bottle lasts. I was planning on pulsing the Sustain A. during as my GF won't understand any libido flux. I am planning on ordering Nolva (tamoxifine citrate) tomorrow to use on top of the TRS most likely 20/20/10/10 or lower haven't exactly figured that out, thats why I'm here. I have cycled before but its been 2 years and the last one was a pulse with limited gains.
My questions are:
Diet
Other supps. I am planning on running 4-5gms of taurine. But what else?
I was planning on a HIT type training schedule?
Anything else?

I have searched this to death and only found bits and pieces of it so any help would be GREAT?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I have the turi stack and plan on running derm. with it. I was planning on running it as directed with the doses starting at 60 and ramping to 90 for the 6 weeks. I will run the derm. at 8mls for 5 weeks if the bottle lasts. I was planning on pulsing the Sustain A. during as my GF won't understand any libido flux. I am planning on ordering Nolva (tamoxifine citrate) tomorrow to use on top of the TRS most likely 20/20/10/10 or lower haven't exactly figured that out, thats why I'm here. I have cycled before but its been 2 years and the last one was a pulse with limited gains.
My questions are:
Diet
Other supps. I am planning on running 4-5gms of taurine. But what else?
I was planning on a HIT type training schedule?
Anything else?

I have searched this to death and only found bits and pieces of it so any help would be GREAT?
Diet is based on what you want to achieve. Are you cutting or bulking?
I would use CoQ-10, Hawthorn extract and NAC(this one is optional because you already have liver juice)

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I want to recomp basically. I leaned out like hell on a dermacrine cycle about a month ago and I would like to keep that and add as much mass as possible. I really need to get my diet together because I keep leaning down and I am simply trying to eat clean but hell how do you get 3500 clean cals? I have yet to determine the carb ratio for the cycle any help?
I am amazed at how the nolva came as well, like 3 days to freakin ship!! They were faster than NP....and thats fast!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Starting my cycle tomorrow and WANTED TO BUMP!!!!

scorp69

Awards
no need to pulse the Sustain during cycle. its for pct. your pct looks fine. some add cortisol control like Reduce XT. get some Liver support and cholestorol support as well and blood pressure. cycle support is good. I'm on my third day of TB, waiting for dermacrine to come in.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
The TRS has toco 8 in it for cholesterol support and and endo max for cort control. I have front loaded and will continue to take hawthorn berry through out the cycle as well as taurine being that I am prone to cramps. The Sustain, I am going to use here and there (pulse) for libido issues and just because it's awesome!!! Thats about it, fish oils and other multi's but I just really want to be able to understand the diet end. I have gotten myself fairly well dialed in off cycle as to my diet but I haven't wanted to go true OCD and count calories. I know that cals are needed to grow but how much to ramp them with my gains is kinda where I get lost as to what my body will need the most of and when it will need it?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Got started with my first dose this morning before I went to lift. Workout sucked but I ran a 5k Sat. and well don't think I have recovered from that one. Deadlifts were down 2reps on 375 but hell I have never run 5k before and hadn't trained for it so I guess thats pretty freakin good!! I switched my workout 2weeks ago from a 5x5 to 5 day split and I haven't adjusted to the chang yet.
Mon. Back/abs light cardio
Tue. Chest/ calves (I am going to run some on these days my calves were killing me from running Sat. so that tells me something)
Wed. Legs light abs
Thurs. Shoulders/calves
Fri. Arms/abs
Weekend off
I want to do some light cardio and start running some just for overall movement and well being.
I saw the stupidest thing the other day when looking for a clean 3500 cal diet template,
The post said just to find a 1500 cal plan and double it! It had never crossed my mind and I felt like a pure dumbass!!
I weighed in at 206 this AM which is a good starting point for me and I will do my measurements tomorrow I would think.
I am hoping for a good recomp and strength from this I have been plateaued for years. I PR'd on deads at Christmas with 500 and 375 on squat and 315 bench but I know I have so much more in me!!! Those PR's dropped when I recomped earlier in the year and lost 16lbs but thats ok we'll get them back and go over.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I am still trying to determine the dosage of this one, I think that following whats on the bottle is way off but not sure what the protocal is for the later end of it? Plan is 60mgs for week one and then determine the weeks after. I will start the dermacrine monday I wanted to make sure I have enough to run the last 5 weeks......Any diet tips would be great (it seems that even air has carbs in it.) ?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
So today was a bit different. I am feeling the lack of stims in the system and very tired for most of the day. I ran a scoop of Jacked preworkout and didn't have any problems but I don't plan on making that a habit. Did legs and was a bit off but i am still feeling the 5k from Sat. for sure my lifts both on deads and squats was about 20lbs low. I expected that with deads on monday but not with squats today, sucked!!! I did recover better today while in the gym and after workout, which felt great! I am still waiting on a few PM's that I sent about dosing this next week or so I would like to run it just high enough but not to much that I fell like s**t on it. One note to add my libido is through the roof, hope it stays that way! I am going to start the derm on monday, I think I have enough for 5 weeks and I expect that to help lean me out a bit more!!
I have asked a bunch of questions here so if anybody feels so inclined to help out please feel free!!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 I finally think I figured out what to dose this at, the bottle and chart just confused me don't know why but it did. Lifted strong yesterday but no world records. I am starting to harden up a bit but I don't think I have gained any weight, it's amazing how hard it is to find a good scale!! I need to figure out what TCF-1 is; I have seen it added to PCT and didn't know what it was? I am going to tone down my training next week I have felt a bit JACKED UP sore this week and my sleep has been off a bit. Libido is up and lathargy is a bit more manageable so therefore I can say I have had no sides at all.....

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
All seems to going good I am still sore as hell and my joints are creaking very badly but my water intake hasn't been what it needs to be, I am going to really work on that. i start the dermacrine in the morning so hopefully the lathargy will subside. I am looking at also adding TCF-1 to my PCT but I have about added all that I want to add and just go with it I am about tired of having all of the little goofy syringes all over the place for the LV products but oh well got to do what you got to do!!! I have noticed that I am starting to fill out in my upper body and I can see this cycle being what it's worth in the end. I am bumping the dose on Wed (day 10) to 75-80...........

If anybody can give me help or encouragement chim in!!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Everything is going well and I am definetly not wearing a tank top to lift any time soon I am getting the looks that I just don't want!! I was planning to bump up the dosage tom. but I may wait till monday and see where the rest of the week goes with 60 and then decide. I haven't had any sides except sleeping is a bit off but I am going to look into a sleep aid on my day off to see how I am able to wake up. My BP is beautiful so far and other than being sore I feel good. I have figured out that none of the LV products go as far as needed on cycle.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Still at 60mgs and I had a much better day yesterday. I took an ibuprofen PM and slept sooo much better and I think I have found a weak link not enough SLEEP!!! I got some bullet proof and we'll see how that helps the night time issue. I was about ready to hang it up with the feeling that I would just feel like s**t for another month and that ain't worth it, but after yesterday I'm gonna stick it out.I ordered another bottle of liver juice so I can run it all the way through into PCT and a bottle of TCF-1 to be on the safe side. I will post those questions esle where and see if I can get a responce.
Lifts were better this week deads went back into the 400's
Squats were easier
Inclined the 120 db for 4
Flat bench still sucks (under what it has been 285 for 2) but has never been great imo.
Shoulders today and I going to flip my workout for a week to mix it up and see if I am still tired as much....
I am on day 12 and I am beginning to see some progress but not like I thought.
I am enjoying the I dpn't give a fluk feeling!!!!

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Bumped to 75mg yesterday and then the strangest thing had a fever last night. I have been fighting allergies for days and well I guess a bug got in the system. Feeling better today but I'm pissed I didn't get to lift, but my legs will pay for it tom.
One thing that was great was that while deadlifting I back pumped on my 3rd set and I chilled for a second and it went away and my back felt f**kin great!!
Pulled 415 for 4 and it felt great!!
I still haven't gained any weight I think I have lost a pound or two?
Lowered the dermacrine dose to 6mg a day as I felt my libido sliding, I don't know why it does that to me?
I am glad to feel better I was freaked to up the dose and get sick but I work around kids so I have dodged a bullet all year by not getting sick and with my immune system low and allergies high it doesn't surprise me at all....

colbran

Awards
how did your cycle turn out ? positives / negatives